Despite threat, Republicans block election security bills

And your point is? Does your unsophisticated Repug dolt ass think this means something?

Why do you think “Repug” is a pejorative? Please explain in detail.

Because you are a traitor, just like your hero Trump. You're still whining about Obama 3 years later, what a crybaby Repug pussy. Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering, so that means Trump has no responsibility to do anything about it. How logical. I understand your fucked-up logic, traitor.

There's your detailed answer, traitor.

Jesus, man. What coffee do you drink? How are you so angry so early on a fucking Saturday?

Didn’t get laid last night?

You asked your question, traitor, and I answered it.

Considering you have fucking 17,000 posts since 2015, you definitely get laid last night. I doubt you work or exercise any, either. Sad.

Yes, thanks for confirming I got laid last night. Edit your insult. You look stupid.

Traitor? To whom or what?

You're a traitor to your country. You don't think Trump should do anything to prevent Russia's interference in our election. Because it benefits Trump and the Repug Party.

Because you are a traitor, just like your hero Trump. You're still whining about Obama 3 years later, what a crybaby Repug pussy. Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering, so that means Trump has no responsibility to do anything about it. How logical. I understand your fucked-up logic, traitor.

Jesus, man. What coffee do you drink? How are you so angry so early on a fucking Saturday?

Considering you have fucking 17,000 posts since 2015, you definitely get laid last night. I doubt you work or exercise any, either. Sad.

Yes, thanks for confirming I got laid last night. Edit your insult. You look stupid.

You're a traitor to your country. You don't think Trump should do anything to prevent Russia's interference in our election. Because it benefits Trump and the Repug Party.

Obama said it’s impossible to rig an election.

Are you calling Obama a liar?

You are actually Weatherman2020 just pretending to be a left wing nut, aren’t you?

You are actually Weatherman2020 just pretending to be a left wing it, aren’t you?

There is a difference between being wrong and being a liar. Are you too fucking stupid to understand that?

Now why won't your intellectually dishonest Repug traitor ass address the fact that Trump is a traitor to his country?

You are actually Weatherman2020 just pretending to be a left wing nut, aren’t you?

Plus, Obama was talking about Trump's whining about voter fraud, you fucking imbecile. He was not talking about foreign interference in our election.

You are actually Weatherman2020 just pretending to be a left wing it, aren’t you?

There is a difference between being wrong and being a liar. Are you too fucking stupid to understand that?

Now why won't your intellectually dishonest Repug traitor ass address the fact that Trump is a traitor to his country?

There are many brands of decaf coffee on the market that are nearly as delicious as regular coffee.

Are you playing a drinking game?

Plus, Obama was talking about Trump's whining about voter fraud, you fucking imbecile. He was not talking about foreign interference in our election.

You did not say “Repug”in that post. You lose. Drink.

Last edited:

You did say “Repug”in that post. You lose. Drink.

If you aren't interested in a legitimate, honest discussion about Trump refusing to stop Russia's interference in our election, then why do you waste your time on this board? Is this how pathetic your life has become? You seriously have nothing better to do?

What a fucking loser troll.

If you aren't interested in a legitimate, honest discussion about Trump refusing to stop Russia's interference in our election, then why do you waste your time on this board? Is this how pathetic your life has become? You seriously have nothing better to do?

Homosayswhat?

Homosayswhat?

Poor little Repug traitor pussy...you can't explain why the traitor Trump takes it up the ass from Putin. Instead, all you can do is change the subject like a little Repug bitch.

Homosayswhat?

Poor little Repug traitor pussy...you can't explain why the traitor Trump takes it up the ass from Putin. Instead, all you can do is change the subject like a little Repug bitch.

Putin, Traitor, and Repug in the same post,

You have to just drink the whole beer!

Obama did want to strengthen election security in 2016, because of the intel reports that he was receiving. He tried to get Republican leaders to perform their constitutional responsibility, but they refused. The traitor McConnell refused to support it then, just like he refuses to support it now.

Obama did want to strengthen election security in 2016, because of the intel reports that he was receiving. He tried to get Republican leaders to perform their constitutional responsibility, but they refused.

If only there had been some way for Obama to communicate his concerns to the American people...…..

Poor, weak, helpless Obama.

Obama was trying to be impartial, which has been widely reported. If Obama had said anything to the American public about Russian interference, intellectually dishonest Repugs like you would have cried "foul" for Obama becoming involved in the election.
Obama was trying to be impartial, which has been widely reported.

Impartial.....to the Russians? LOL!

Is that like being more flexible for Putin?

Obama was trying to be impartial in the 2016 election, which is why he didn't speak publicly about Russia's interference. Plus, that is what Moscow Mitch wanted as well, when they discussed the topic.

Trump is very flexible for Putin. That traitor takes up the ass from Putin every time they talk to each other.

Is that why Trump bombed those Russian mercenaries in Syria, because he was flexible?

So Obama was MCConnells bitch? Wow.

I had no idea that Obama was Mitch’s cuck.

Did Mitch fuck Michelle in front of Barry?

Obama was way too nice to idiots like Moscow Mitch. That's a fact.

If you didn't live in your racist troll Fox Noise Repug bubble, you would already know what I told you.

Are you ok? Seriously, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery.

I think you have stroked out.

And your point is? Does your unsophisticated Repug dolt ass think this means something?

Because you are a traitor, just like your hero Trump. You're still whining about Obama 3 years later, what a crybaby Repug pussy. Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering, so that means Trump has no responsibility to do anything about it. How logical.

Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering

That's what Obama was best at.......failing.

Mitch McConnell wants to leave the door open for more Russian meddling in the 2020 election

During the hearing featuring Robert Mueller, special counsel for the 400-page Mueller Report, Rep. Will Hurd, a Texas Republican who previously served in the CIA, said Russia posed a “significant threat” as it increased the frequency and intensity of its active measures.

Mueller agreed, adding that in 2020, the threat wouldn’t be coming from Russia alone. “Many more countries are developing the capability to replicate what the Russians have done.”

“The Russians are absolutely intent on trying to interfere with our elections,” FBI Director Christopher Wray said on Tuesday.

CNN reports, "The Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday released a wide-ranging report that detailed Russia's attempts to hack US election infrastructure during the 2016 election, urging states and the federal government to do more to prevent election cyberattacks in the future.

"The 67-page bipartisan report concluded that the Russian government "directed extensive activity against U.S. election infrastructure" from 2014 through 2017.

"Based on what the IC knows about Russia's operating procedures and intentions more broadly, the IC assesses that Russia's activities against U.S. election infrastructure likely sought to further their overarching goal; undermining the integrity of elections and American confidence in democracy," it states."

"This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won," President Donald Trump.

Never one to question the President on anything, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) blocked two election security measures on Thursday, arguing Democrats are trying to give themselves a "political benefit," so says The Hill.

“Clearly this request is not a serious effort to make a law. Clearly something so partisan that it only received one single solitary Republican vote in the House is not going to travel through the Senate by unanimous consent,” McConnell said.

Okay. Now the question becomes, Senator, you have enjoyed a Republican majority for over 30 months, for two years you had the assistance of a Republican controlled House, and we have been aware of this problem for over four years, where is the Republican bill(s) for election security?

There is an abundance of evidence from your own Senate Intelligence Committee that the problem has not gone away.

Is it because the boss won't allow it? He thinks it is all a "made-up story."

What? No link? What else was tied to those bills?

Obama was way too nice to idiots like Moscow Mitch. That's a fact.

If you didn't live in your racist troll Fox Noise Repug bubble, you would already know what I told you.

Because you are a traitor, just like your hero Trump. You're still whining about Obama 3 years later, what a crybaby Repug pussy. Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering, so that means Trump has no responsibility to do anything about it. How logical.

He certainly didn't fail to get Osama bin Laden. He certainly didn't fail to save our economy after Bush ran it into the ground. He certainly didn't fail to pass the Affordable Care Act. He certainly didn't fail to defeat McCain and Romney.

Did he, racist Repug goober?

Last edited:

He certainly didn't fail to get Osama bin Laden. He certainly didn't fail to save our economy after Bush ran into the ground. He certainly didn't fail to pass the Affordable Care Act. He certainly didn't fail to defeat McCain and Romney.

Drink!

He certainly didn't fail to get Osama bin Laden. He certainly didn't fail to save our economy after Bush ran it into the ground. He certainly didn't fail to pass the Affordable Care Act. He certainly didn't fail to defeat McCain and Romney.

He certainly didn't fail to get Osama bin Laden

He was awesome! Climbing over that wall with the knife in his teeth!!!

He certainly didn't fail to save our economy

The recession ended in June 2009.
What did he do between January 20th and June to fix things?

He certainly didn't fail to pass the Affordable Care Act.

I know about the bad things, but why don't you list some of the good things he did?

Forum List

Back