"No collusion, no obstruction"

Sandy Shanks

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2018
Schiff, in his closing questions to Mueller, asked how he would describe a campaign that was “knowingly accepting assistance from a foreign government,” to which Mueller responded “a crime.”

Schiff continued, adding that if knowingly accepting assistance from a “foreign government during a presidential campaign is an unethical thing to do.”

“And a crime in certain circumstances,” Mueller responded.

Schiff continued: “To the degree that it undermines our democracy and our institutions, we can agree that it’s also unpatriotic.”

“True,” Mueller replied.

Schiff questioned whether public officials acting unethically “also exposes them to compromise particularly in dealing with foreigners.”

“Is that true?” Schiff asked.

“True,” Mueller responded again.

Schiff: That foreign partner can expose their wrongdoing and extort them.

Mueller: True.

Schiff: That conduct can be of a financial nature if you have a financial motive or elicit business dealing, am I right?

Mueller: Yes.

Schiff: It could also just involve deception. If you are lying about something that can be exposed, then you can be blackmailed.

Mueller: Also true.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...er-testimony-russian-interference-adam-schiff

Schiff, in his closing questions to Mueller, asked how he would describe a campaign that was “knowingly accepting assistance from a foreign government,” to which Mueller responded “a crime.”

Schiff continued, adding that if knowingly accepting assistance from a “foreign government during a presidential campaign is an unethical thing to do.”

Schiff continued: “To the degree that it undermines our democracy and our institutions, we can agree that it’s also unpatriotic.”

“True,” Mueller replied.

Schiff questioned whether public officials acting unethically “also exposes them to compromise particularly in dealing with foreigners.”

Schiff: That conduct can be of a financial nature if you have a financial motive or elicit business dealing, am I right?

Schiff: It could also just involve deception. If you are lying about something that can be exposed, then you can be blackmailed.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...er-testimony-russian-interference-adam-schiff
Collusion isn’t a legal term

And no aspect of the report said no obstruction. Perhaps leading to read would assist you

• Banned
Trump said he would listen if a foreign government approached him with damaging information about a political rival -- and wouldn't necessarily report the contact to the FBI.

"I think you might want to listen," Trump said in an interview with ABC News that aired on Wednesday. "There isn't anything wrong with listening."

In the interview Trump suggested that rebuffing foreign governments would be unwarranted -- and unnecessary to report to federal law enforcement authorities.

That stance has put him at odds with national security professionals within his own administration. But Trump appeared unbothered by the discord in his interview, saying he would be open to any and all dirt on potential rivals.

"I think I'd want to hear it," Trump said, downplaying the idea such a move by a foreign power would amount to election interference.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/12/poli...itical-dirt-foreign-country-rivals/index.html

• Banned
Trump said he would listen if a foreign government approached him with damaging information about a political rival -- and wouldn't necessarily report the contact to the FBI.

"I think you might want to listen," Trump said in an interview with ABC News that aired on Wednesday. "There isn't anything wrong with listening."

In the interview Trump suggested that rebuffing foreign governments would be unwarranted -- and unnecessary to report to federal law enforcement authorities.

That stance has put him at odds with national security professionals within his own administration. But Trump appeared unbothered by the discord in his interview, saying he would be open to any and all dirt on potential rivals.

"I think I'd want to hear it," Trump said, downplaying the idea such a move by a foreign power would amount to election interference.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/12/poli...itical-dirt-foreign-country-rivals/index.html

• Banned

“True,” Mueller replied.

On June 9, 2016, three high power executives of the draft dodger's campaign, Donald Trump, Jr., Jared Kushner (Trump's son-in-law), and Paul Manafort (Trump's campaign manager), knowingly met with four Russian operatives at Trump's home, Trump Tower, to get dirt on the Clinton campaign

• Banned

Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible.

Trump -- standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin -- touted Putin's vigorous denial and said, "I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."

Helsinki summit: Trump sides with Putin over US intelligence - CNNPolitics

“I was really being tough - and so was he [Kim Jong Un]. And we would go back and forth,” Trump told a rally in West Virginia.

“And then we fell in love, okay? No, really - he wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters.”

Trump is a fool. That is why Putin picked him over the 18 others.

“True,” Mueller replied.

Schiff: Mr. Nunes, do you have any concluding remarks?

(i cant find any concluding remarks)

no concluding remarks? I thought the whole thing was a witch hunt.
nothing from Nunes, no grandstanding.

• Banned

Rep. Mike Quigley (D-IL) asked Mueller about whether he agreed with comments made by then-CIA director Mike Pompeo in April 2017, who described WikiLeaks as a de-facto “hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia.” Mueller said he agreed with Pompeo’s assessment,

• October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks.
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
  • October 13, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH: "It's been amazing what's coming out on WikiLeaks."
  • October 31, 2016 in Warren, MI: "Another one came in today," Trump said. "This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove."
  • November 4, 2016 in Wilmington, OH: "Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks."
Quigley then asked for Mueller’s reaction.“Problematic is an understatement in terms of what it displays and should be illegal activity,” Mueller said.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said during the election campaign. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

After today, is there now enough evidence to impeach Trump? Absolutely not, and that would like going down a rabbit hole. Silently, Trump wants to be impeached. It is his only chance at being elected because the Senate is sure to vindicate him with enormous fanfare, enough to win an election. They will proclaim the Democrats are guilty of overreach and outright stupidity.

They would be right. The American people must be onboard as well, and they are not.

The evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors must be substantial and bipartisan. We are not there yet, not even close.

Solution if the intent is to remove Trump from office, allow Trump to fall on his own petard. He is doing a great job of doing just that. Don't interfere and wait for the Presidential election.

2 1/2 years later and keeping Hillary out of the White House is STILL not obstruction

“True,” Mueller replied.

And no aspect of the report said no obstruction. Perhaps leading to read would assist you

‘Leading to read”?

“True,” Mueller replied.

Which is why we need a special counsel to investigate the Clinton campaign. Paying foreign spies to get info from the Russian government.

“True,” Mueller replied.

On June 9, 2016, three high power executives of the draft dodger's campaign, Donald Trump, Jr., Jared Kushner (Trump's son-in-law), and Paul Manafort (Trump's campaign manager), knowingly met with four Russian operatives at Trump's home, Trump Tower, to get dirt on the Clinton campaign

knowingly met with four Russian operatives at Trump's home, Trump Tower, to get dirt on the Clinton campaign

OMG! That's awful!

Did the Russian dirt form a dossier?

Rep. Mike Quigley (D-IL) asked Mueller about whether he agreed with comments made by then-CIA director Mike Pompeo in April 2017, who described WikiLeaks as a de-facto “hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia.” Mueller said he agreed with Pompeo’s assessment,

• October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks.
  • October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
  • October 13, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH: "It's been amazing what's coming out on WikiLeaks."
  • October 31, 2016 in Warren, MI: "Another one came in today," Trump said. "This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove."
  • November 4, 2016 in Wilmington, OH: "Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks."
Quigley then asked for Mueller’s reaction.“Problematic is an understatement in terms of what it displays and should be illegal activity,” Mueller said.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said during the election campaign. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

After today, is there now enough evidence to impeach Trump? Absolutely not, and that would like going down a rabbit hole. Silently, Trump wants to be impeached. It is his only chance at being elected because the Senate is sure to vindicate him with enormous fanfare, enough to win an election. They will proclaim the Democrats are guilty of overreach and outright stupidity.

They would be right. The American people must be onboard as well, and they are not.

The evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors must be substantial and bipartisan. We are not there yet, not even close.

Solution if the intent is to remove Trump from office, allow Trump to fall on his own petard. He is doing a great job of doing just that. Don't interfere and wait for the Presidential election.

Quigley then asked for Mueller’s reaction. “Problematic is an understatement in terms of what it displays and should be illegal activity,” Mueller said.

I agree, there should be a law against Wikileaks, or anyone, exposing Clinton and Dem corruption.

Were the Russians supposed to hack the server that was already in FBI custody by that date?

Democrats fix your shit hole towns you run.. leave trump alone you losers

“True,” Mueller replied.

Still burnin' that impeachment candle, I see. :rolleyes:

C3563A06-69DB-42BB-8259-F4B2BCCCB97A.jpeg
2 1/2 years later and keeping Hillary out of the White House is STILL not obstruction
You clowns do realize that all that anti-clinton crap you kids spout is exactly how the Russians changed your votes, right?

Forum List

Back