Despite threat, Republicans block election security bills

Because you are a traitor, just like your hero Trump. You're still whining about Obama 3 years later, what a crybaby Repug pussy. Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering, so that means Trump has no responsibility to do anything about it. How logical.

There's your detailed answer, traitor.

You still can't tell us how they interfered.

The 17 intel agencies, the Mueller Report, and the new Senate report have already explained it in detail, lightweight. Come back when you get some game, dumb fuck. Your shit is weak.

Really? They bought ad space on Facebook? Who knew that was illegal?

Illegality wasn't your question, Repug lightweight. You asked how Russia interfered and I provided your dumb ass 3 different sources.
From cocaine Mitch to Moscow Mitch. The Kentucky turtle seems to have a lot of nicknames. I call him simply Bitch McConnell.

McConnell is certainly Russia's bitch, that's for sure.

You whine about Obama incessantly, but you don't care that we have a traitor in the White House who wants Russia to keep interfering in our elections. Fucking intellectually dishonest sad sack of shit you are.

You liberals complain about foreigners controlling America yet you elect an African Kenyan to be president.

You whine about Obama incessantly, but you don't care that we have a traitor in the White House who wants Russia to keep interfering in our elections. Fucking intellectually dishonest sad sack of shit you are.

You liberals complain about foreigners controlling America yet you elect an African Kenyan to be president.

Great comeback, racist lightweight. I expect nothing less from members of the Trump Party.

Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering

That's what Obama was best at.......failing.

He certainly didn't fail to get Osama bin Laden. He certainly didn't fail to save our economy after Bush ran it into the ground. He certainly didn't fail to pass the Affordable Care Act. He certainly didn't fail to defeat McCain and Romney.

Did he, racist Repug goober?

He certainly didn't fail to get Osama bin Laden

He was awesome! Climbing over that wall with the knife in his teeth!!!

He certainly didn't fail to save our economy

The recession ended in June 2009.
What did he do between January 20th and June to fix things?

He certainly didn't fail to pass the Affordable Care Act.

I know about the bad things, but why don't you list some of the good things he did?

Obama passed the stimulus bill in Feb 2009 upon taking office. Hence, that helped end the recession more quickly. Is that really the best you got, Repug racist lightweight? Of course it is.

Obama passed the stimulus bill in Feb 2009 upon taking office. Hence, that helped end the recession more quickly.

How much of the slush fund...err...stimulus was spent between February and June?
$10 billion? $20 billion? LOL!

Your question is irrelevant. The definition of a recession is completely outdated. All of 2009 completely sucked and everyone who lived through it knows this. The unemployment rate was still around 8.0% at the end of 2009. That hardly sounds like a speedy recovery to me. So please spare me your horseshit, dishonest Repug racist.

The definition of a recession is completely outdated.

LOL! What's your definition?

All of 2009 completely sucked and everyone who lived through it knows this.

I agree, Obama was the worst!

That hardly sounds like a speedy recovery to me.

You're right, Obama had the weakest recovery since WWII.

You missed my point about the role the Federal gov plays in National Security. If Russia hacks a State’s election system, then the Feds get involved.
The Feds assist the States! The Feds deal with International threats, as does the US Military and National Guard.
So what? The Congress can not dictate to the States what equipment they use nor the security systems they employ.
Again, you missed the role the Feds play in Cybersecurity. They assist the States in securing their critical infrastructures, and the election systems are critical to democracy. No State will refuse to increase their election security. No dictation necessary!
You don't need cybersecurity for an election. It is like someone getting your bank account and password off the internet. No one can do that is you don't put it out there for anyone to find!
Boy, how did you become an “admiral” or is that moniker a joke? You are ignorant about current hacking methods and cybersecurity risks.
Your online bank acct can be hacked if you’re not careful & accidentally have malware (key log software, etc) downloaded to your computer when visiting malicious web sites or downloading virus-infected docs (via phishing emails, etc).

Election SYSTEMS include voter registration databases that are connected to the Internet. The analysts or auditors who conveniently review the voting databases via Internet links can have their accounts compromised.

I am defense contractor and everything I do is online.

I am obviously an Admiral just like you are Place Kicker #1. Dumbass!

That would PREVENT people from voting. There was no evidence that ever occurred because people showing up to vote get provisional ballots if their names are not on the rolls.

You can't change votes by hacking the internet!!

Trust me, you did not have to tell us you were never an admiral. You lack sophistication in thought and you just ain't got the intellectual guns to boot. Maybe you were once enlisted and used your military connections to get a defense contractor job. I've met lots of dumb "conservative" fuckers like you working in DoD. No liberal arts education, not knowledgeable about anything except for a few technical skills. Just an unsophisticated Repug nitwit.

He certainly didn't fail to get Osama bin Laden. He certainly didn't fail to save our economy after Bush ran it into the ground. He certainly didn't fail to pass the Affordable Care Act. He certainly didn't fail to defeat McCain and Romney.

Did he, racist Repug goober?

I know about the bad things, but why don't you list some of the good things he did?

Obama passed the stimulus bill in Feb 2009 upon taking office. Hence, that helped end the recession more quickly. Is that really the best you got, Repug racist lightweight? Of course it is.

Obama passed the stimulus bill in Feb 2009 upon taking office. Hence, that helped end the recession more quickly.

How much of the slush fund...err...stimulus was spent between February and June?

Your question is irrelevant. The definition of a recession is completely outdated. All of 2009 completely sucked and everyone who lived through it knows this. The unemployment rate was still around 8.0% at the end of 2009. That hardly sounds like a speedy recovery to me. So please spare me your horseshit, dishonest Repug racist.

Yep, it was a slow recovery, fucktard. You can thank your hero Bush for leaving a flaming pile of shit on Obama's doorstep. Bush destroys our economy and you expect a speedy recovery. What a fucking idiot.

Yep, it was a slow recovery, fucktard. You can thank your hero Bush for leaving a flaming pile of shit on Obama's doorstep. Bush destroys our economy and you expect a speedy recovery. What a fucking idiot.

Yep, it was a slow recovery

Well, Obama did suck.

Maybe he should have added more regulations?
How much more GDP growth would we have if he managed to pass Cap & Trade?

Wait? How does a President with NO supporting Congress destroy anything? For the last 2 years of Bush's Presidency the Dems controlled the Congress and of the 8 years he was in he only had 4 years where he had a majority in both house and never more then 51 senators. The people that destroyed the economy were Frank Dodd and barney Frank who REFUSED to do anything about Fanny and Freddy in the Housing crash. Bush tried 3 times to rein them in and every time Dodd and frank stopped him with their fellow democrats.

Wait? How does a President with NO supporting Congress destroy anything? For the last 2 years of Bush's Presidency the Dems controlled the Congress and of the 8 years he was in he only had 4 years where he had a majority in both house and never more then 51 senators. The people that destroyed the economy were Frank Dodd and barney Frank who REFUSED to do anything about Fanny and Freddy in the Housing crash. Bush tried 3 times to rein them in and every time Dodd and frank stopped him with their fellow democrats.

The unregulated derivatives market is what caused the crash, my dear racist Repug goober. Since your ignorant, unsophisticated dumb ass has no idea what I'm talking about, this conversation is over.

Well, Obama did suck.

Like I previously said, the current president is a traitor who is allowing Russia to undermine our elections, and all your intellectually dishonest ass can do is change the subject and disingenuously whine like a little bitch about what Obama did or didn't do 3 years ago. And you don't even believe the bullshit that you are saying about Obama, which makes it even more pathetic.

Get a life, you fucking Repug racist retard.

So what? The Congress can not dictate to the States what equipment they use nor the security systems they employ.
Again, you missed the role the Feds play in Cybersecurity. They assist the States in securing their critical infrastructures, and the election systems are critical to democracy. No State will refuse to increase their election security. No dictation necessary!
You don't need cybersecurity for an election. It is like someone getting your bank account and password off the internet. No one can do that is you don't put it out there for anyone to find!
Boy, how did you become an “admiral” or is that moniker a joke? You are ignorant about current hacking methods and cybersecurity risks.
Your online bank acct can be hacked if you’re not careful & accidentally have malware (key log software, etc) downloaded to your computer when visiting malicious web sites or downloading virus-infected docs (via phishing emails, etc).

Election SYSTEMS include voter registration databases that are connected to the Internet. The analysts or auditors who conveniently review the voting databases via Internet links can have their accounts compromised.

That would PREVENT people from voting. There was no evidence that ever occurred because people showing up to vote get provisional ballots if their names are not on the rolls.

You sorely need to take Cubersecurity 101 class, if not $300/hr tutoring.

Listen dumbass, I work for the military and 99% of my work is online. I guarantee I have had more training that anyone else unless that it is their business, which apparently yours is NOT!

Your posts indicate you are a fucking amateur, probably spouting terms you read on Google searches.

Why do you think “Repug” is a pejorative? Please explain in detail.

Because you are a traitor, just like your hero Trump. You're still whining about Obama 3 years later, what a crybaby Repug pussy. Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering, so that means Trump has no responsibility to do anything about it. How logical.

The 17 intel agencies, the Mueller Report, and the new Senate report have already explained it in detail, lightweight. Come back when you get some game, dumb fuck. Your shit is weak.

Illegality wasn't your question, Repug lightweight. You asked how Russia interfered in the 2016 election and I provided your dumb ass 3 different sources.

if it is not illegal, then why are your panties twisted?

Well, Obama did suck.

Like I previously said, the current president is a traitor who is allowing Russia to undermine our elections, and all your intellectually dishonest ass can do is change the subject and disingenuously whine like a little bitch about what Obama did or didn't do 3 years ago. And you don't even believe the bullshit that you are saying about Obama, which makes it even more pathetic.

You are simply too fucking stupid to tolerate. Goodbye!

Illegality wasn't your question, Repug lightweight. You asked how Russia interfered in the 2016 election and I provided your dumb ass 3 different sources.

if it is not illegal, then why are your panties twisted?

Because it can be worse in 2020, as Mueller explained last week. Fucking idiot.

You sorely need to take Cubersecurity 101 class, if not $300/hr tutoring.

Listen dumbass, I work for the military and 99% of my work is online. I guarantee I have had more training that anyone else unless that it is their business, which apparently yours is NOT!

Your posts indicate you are a fucking amateur, probably spouting terms you read on Google searches.

If you work for the military, as I do, then you should take Russia's interference in our elections much more seriously. However, you do not, because you are a Trump supporter, most likely a racist just like Trump, and you welcome Russia's interference in 2020 because it will help your imbecile "win".

In other words, you are a traitor to your country. Trump is more important to you than our democracy.

The unregulated derivatives market is what caused the crash, my dear racist Repug goober. Since your ignorant, unsophisticated dumb ass has no idea what I'm talking about, this conversation is over.

The unregulated derivatives market is what caused the crash,

Hilarious!
How many mortgage CDS were there compared to the size of the subprime mortgage market?

Well, Obama did suck.

Like I previously said, the current president is a traitor who is allowing Russia to undermine our elections,

I agree, we should ban all ads on Facebook, one might be from a Russian.

Forum List

Back