Zone1 Despite the Democrats' Latest attempt, Men cannot get pregnant.

If someone can't refute the science or even show a basic understanding of it then that person holds no relevant position that anyone needs to take seriously. Hence why Yale School of Medicine will continue to teach their students about the difference between gender and biological sex.

Genuine science is absolutely clear about the distinction between men and women. In confounding this distinction, you are denying and repudiating science, trying to replace it with an absurd mockery thereof.

Here's the thing with Leftists: It's all about semantics. If you define "man" to be anyone who claims to be a man, then certainly a man can get pregnant. If you define "women" to be anyone who claims to be a woman, then women can impregnate other women.

It's stupid but not complicated.

When morality is relative everything else becomes relative.

Add that to the general dishonesty of the left, and finally the whole Orwellian "if the party says X, X is the truth" mentality and there you go.

There isn't one doctor suggesting surgery can change your biology. The terms men and women refer to social ideas of masculinity and femininity not biology. You folks simply lack the education to understand the distinction.
Why should we deny science? Isn't that a bad thing to do?

Genuine science is absolutely clear about the distinction between men and women. In confounding this distinction, you are denying and repudiating science, trying to replace it with an absurd mockery thereof.
Again, refer back to Yale School of Medicine. 😄

Who do you think the vast majority considered an authority on the matter? You, rando internet guy, or Yale School of Medicine? 😂

Again, refer back to Yale School of Medicine. 😄

Who do you think the vast majority considered an authority on the matter? You, rando internet guy, or Yale School of Medicine? 😂

More appeal to authority. Is that the only play you have in your playbook?

Authority doesn't mean anything when the authority is suspect, as in this case.

Hence why Yale School of Medicine will continue to teach their students about the difference between gender and biological sex.
Yale is an institution entirely compromised by all manner of disgusting leftist ideology.

In this case, the work of disgraced pedophile child abuser John Money. Sex is real - "gender" isn't a thing.

No one is "transgender," because "gender" isn't a fucking thing.

No one is "non-binary," because there are two sexes. Binary.

And you can't change your sex either, but you can have cosmetic surgery to look like the other sex if you want to. This is purely elective and not healthcare.

It should be illegal for minors to have any of these surgeries or any hormone treatments, and states with decent folks are making this the case.

What about all of the “medical professionals” and scientists that disagree with your “medical professional”
What about who? Do these people exist? I asked repeatedly to you people to present the prevailing counter point from medical professionals you folks agree with and so far you've all presented nothing.

More appeal to authority. Is that the only play you have in your playbook?
You don't understand what an appeal to authority is. 😄 It can be a fallacious argument if I was simply saying believe doctors because they're doctors but I also presented evidence of their objective observations.
Authority doesn't mean anything when the authority is suspect, as in this case.
Sceptism is healthy but if you want me to consider yours valid then I'm going to need a little more from you than "not uh" when I present results from MRI scans.

Yale is an institution entirely compromised by all manner of disgusting leftist ideology.
Your use of the word disgusting certainly marks you as an unbiased objector. 😄
In this case, the work of disgraced pedophile child abuser John Money. Sex is real - "gender" isn't a thing.
Actually, his botched circumcision (a practice of genital mutilation non here seem to have a problem with) and his subsequent attempts to correct his mistake with gender reassignment surgery and hormone treatments shows how pervasive our notions of identity are. It's why trying to convince genuine trans patients to accept what their minds are telling them is wrong is not something most medical practitioners take serious as a viable treatment.
No one is "transgender," because "gender" isn't a fucking thing.
Well that sounds like a rational argument... 😄
No one is "non-binary," because there are two sexes. Binary.
Don't forget the intersexed.
And you can't change your sex either, but you can have cosmetic surgery to look like the other sex if you want to. This is purely elective and not healthcare.
Quick! You should let the healthcare industry know this. 😄
It should be illegal for minors to have any of these surgeries or any hormone treatments, and states with decent folks are making this the case.
Not effectively. 😄

You don't understand what an appeal to authority is. 😄 It can be a fallacious argument if I was simply saying believe doctors because they're doctors but I also presented evidence of their objective observations.

Sceptism is healthy but if you want me to consider yours valid then I'm going to need a little more from you than "not uh" when I present results from MRI scans.

You presented quack evidence made by quacks.

When it comes to something as obvious as this, no evidence is needed.

This isn't quantum mechanics, or even mass transfer calculations.

So you start with an ad hominem, let's see if you ever get to presenting a rational counter argument.

Doesn't seem likely...

Nope! Just as I thought. 😄

No, I'm calling junk science junk science.

I can't offer you a rational argument because you aren't rational.

You are either a troll or a die hard SJW, either way you aren't either willing or able to provide any rationality beyond quack links and wishful thinking.

No, I'm calling junk science junk science.
Yes. That is whats known as an ad hominen. I'm not confused about this, maybe you are?
I can't offer you a rational argument because you aren't rational.
That isn't a rational statement. What does my connection to rationality have to do with your ability to make rational arguments?
You are either a troll or a die hard SJW, either way you aren't either willing or able to provide any rationality beyond quack links and wishful thinking.
You mean links to objective observations made by Doctors and researchers who's work is accessible and there for you to critique and criticize if you can?

Yes. That is whats known as an ad hominen. I'm not confused about this, maybe you are?

That isn't a rational statement. What does my connection to rationality have to do with your ability to make rational arguments?

You mean links to objective observations made by Doctors and researchers who's work is accessible and there for you to critique and criticize if you can?

I'm attacking their results and beliefs, not them. again you don't know how to use words.

Those links are about as "objective" as Rachel Maddow.

Forum List

Back