Desperate putin´s servants: Muscovy wants all of Ukraine, complain that the West is not afraid of Muscovy

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

I'm doing my best to make sense of their reasoning, every single Muscovite video. But it's so damn hard to discover anything that even makes a bit of sense. What a shitshow...​

there is the only one solution :​

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Desperate putin´s servants: Muscovy wants all of Ukraine, complain that the West is not afraid of Muscovy​

Sorry, but you lefties dont have a say in it anymore. No more funds for Ukraine come January.
You obviously have no idea how Congress works. There are enough Republicans in the House who support aid to Ukraine so that combined with the Democrats bills supporting aid to Ukraine will pass by large majorities and the Senate will certainly also support this aid.

I'm doing my best to make sense of their reasoning, every single Muscovite video. But it's so damn hard to discover anything that even makes a bit of sense. What a shitshow...​

there is the only one solution :​

View attachment 738546

Desperate putin´s servants: Muscovy wants all of Ukraine, complain that the West is not afraid of Muscovy​

Nobody is afraid of the Russians because their conventional forces suck. They are a joke. Any NATO country could kick their ass without too much help from the other NATO countries.

I love the idiot saying they could take Ukraine in two days. No they can't. They tried it and got beaten back.

Nobody is afraid of the Russians because their conventional forces suck. They are a joke. Any NATO country could kick their ass without too much help from the other NATO countries.
much like in 1916 Muscovy accepts the reality more and more , even Baron does ...

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

You obviously have no idea how Congress works. There are enough Republicans in the House who support aid to Ukraine so that combined with the Democrats bills supporting aid to Ukraine will pass by large majorities and the Senate will certainly also support this aid.
You dont understand Congress. Assuming that the GOP cant get a unanimous vote is an ignorance of Congressional history, particular in recent years.

You dont understand Congress. Assuming that the GOP cant get a unanimous vote is an ignorance of Congressional history, particular in recent years.
The GOP is split on the issue with McConnel a strong supporter of aid, and McCarthy affirming he supports aid, too.

Sorry, but you lefties dont have a say in it anymore. No more funds for Ukraine come January.
Your naive expectations go along with the Russians' ones back in 2016 when they expected that Trump, after getting the president post, would reach a deal with Putin and give Ukraine back to Russia's sphere of influence.

That didn't happen of course. Even more, it was the Trump administration that began supplying Ukraine with lethal weapons.

What is happening now is not about Ukraine, basically.

The military industrial complex owns the Republican party (they have A LOT of owners).

They're making a fortune on this war in Ukraine, so don't count on the GOP to stop it.

The military industrial complex owns the Republican party (they have A LOT of owners).

They're making a fortune on this war in Ukraine, so don't count on the GOP to stop it.
Nope, no more Ukraine funds come January.

Forum List

Back