Desperate Fani Willis Now Plays Race Card After Allegations of ‘Improper’ Relationship with Top Trump Prosecutor

And this could just be yet another right wing lying smear campaign against Ms. Willis.

Brought to you by the same people who haven't proven that Hunter Biden did anything other than run a business consulting firm which profitted from his connections to people in power. There is no evidence that any of the powerful people he knew or is related to knew anything of his businesses nor did they profit from them.

So pardon me if I'm sceptical and waiting for actual evidence.
:omg: Behold, hyper-stupidity! You tards haven't seen a single jot of evidence against the lawful US president, not a thread of such, and you maniacs foam at mouths like rabid rats over every lying narrative foisted by lying fascist media in place of such (evidence)!

You cretins possess IQ equivalencies on par with the typical garden vegetable, you wouldn't know evidence if it was biting you in your dick (real or strap on), this Willis bitch is nailed dead in the act and you cry "no evidence here" folks!

You cretins would, and do, declare the sunrise to be a rightwing conspiracy you are so fucking stupid, its actually physically painful even glancing upon you, let alone attempting communication! :laughing0301:

The race card is always in play regardless of the celebrity status or the wealth of the accused. The mainstream media is always there to back up the claim regardless of the ludicrousness of the defense.

Quick - Is Michelle Obama a man or a woman???

Fani Willis was elected by the voters of Georgia. NOBODY "picked her", but thanks for proving your abject racism and stupidity.

Ketanji is the most qualified Justice appointed since Ruth Bader Ginsberg. She's had 12 years on the bench 10 of them as a federal judge, 2 years on the Appealls Court. Amy Coney Barrett was a law school professor with no judicial experience whatsoever, before Trump appointed her to the Appealls court a year before she was promoted to the SC. This is the very definition of an "affirmative action" appointment - put on the Court to reverse Roe, with no judgicial experience at all.

Tell us again about how qualified Mike Pence was to be VP. He was facing a recall of his election as Governor because the people so opposed everything he did. VP Harris has authored several initiatives for States' AG's that have been adopted nation wide, and has successfully held public office since graduating from Law School.

Mike Harris was far less qualified than Kamala Harris, other than he's a white guy.

See how easy it is to blow you racist clowns right out of the water???
She would never hve been in position to be voted for anything had she not first received Affirmative Action discrimination in her favor putting her in Howard University, over more qualified white & Asian males. She would not have gotten through her years there, had she not had been in obscenely watered down classes, designed to allow low qualified blacks to pass their courses.

Same situation applies to her phony attendance at Emory School of Law, and all her black preference doctored exams.

And racists like you who support AA, support all this racist abomination. Too bad I dont have photos of all the white and Asian males who should have been admitted to those Universities, instead of Fani Willis and others like her. They should be posted here in this thread.

Ketanji is another example of an Affirmative Action idiot who got her job from Joe Biden's racism. Here are Biden's astounding, racist, immoral, illegal, unconstitutional, disgusting words >> "“I’m looking forward to making sure there’s a Black woman on the Supreme Court, to make sure we in fact get everyone represented, ”

Kamla Harris is the biggest embarrassing joke ever to be in the White House, and her words in support of the 2020 rioters was one of the most idiotic things ever said by a US politician.

Harris's verified tweet of June 1. >>>

If you're able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.
The link goes to "Kamala Harris for the People," which says, "Make a donation to the Minnesota Freedom Fund. Your support will help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota."

Kamala, is a lawyer, so she knows full well that protesters do not need bail, because protest is not a crime for which one can be legally arrested. It is, in contrast, a federal crime to arrest somebody for the lawful exercise of his First Amendment right to protest. Looters, rioters, vandals, arsonists, illegal road-blockers, disturbers of the peace, assailants, harassers, and carjackers need bail because they have committed crimes.

If that's not enough, here's a quote from a Kamala interview, pertaining to the 2020 protest riots >> ""Everyone beware[.] ... They are not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they are not going to stop after Election Day. ... They're not going to let up, and they should not."

"I must stipulate that the interviewer said protests and not riots, so Harris did not openly advocate riots. Given the unlawful nature of many of the "protests" in question, however, in combination with Harris's promotion of a bail fund for "protesters," she comes across as giving at least tacit dog whistle support to the civil disorder that is ruining people's homes, livelihoods, and neighborhoods in primarily Democratic-majority urban areas."

Yes, I DO see how easy it is to blow YOU racist AA supporter clowns right out of the water. :neutral:

She would never hve been in position to be voted for anything had she not first received Affirmative Action discrimination in her favor putting her in Howard University, over more qualified white & Asian males. She would not have gotten through her years there, had she not had been in obscenely watered down classes, designed to allow low qualified blacks to pass their courses.

Same situation applies to her phony attendance at Emory School of Law, and all her black preference doctored exams.

And racists like you who support AA, support all this racist abomination. Too bad I dont have photos of all the white and Asian males who should have been admitted to those Universities, instead of Fani Willis and others like her. They should be posted here in this thread.

Ketanji is another example of an Affirmative Action idiot who got her job from Joe Biden's racism. Here are Biden's astounding, racist, immoral, illegal, unconstitutional, disgusting words >> "“I’m looking forward to making sure there’s a Black woman on the Supreme Court, to make sure we in fact get everyone represented, ”

Kamla Harris is the biggest embarrassing joke ever to be in the White House, and her words in support of the 2020 rioters was one of the most idiotic things ever said by a US politician.

Harris's verified tweet of June 1. >>>

The link goes to "Kamala Harris for the People," which says, "Make a donation to the Minnesota Freedom Fund. Your support will help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota."

Kamala, is a lawyer, so she knows full well that protesters do not need bail, because protest is not a crime for which one can be legally arrested. It is, in contrast, a federal crime to arrest somebody for the lawful exercise of his First Amendment right to protest. Looters, rioters, vandals, arsonists, illegal road-blockers, disturbers of the peace, assailants, harassers, and carjackers need bail because they have committed crimes.

If that's not enough, here's a quote from a Kamala interview, pertaining to the 2020 protest riots >> ""Everyone beware[.] ... They are not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they are not going to stop after Election Day. ... They're not going to let up, and they should not."

"I must stipulate that the interviewer said protests and not riots, so Harris did not openly advocate riots. Given the unlawful nature of many of the "protests" in question, however, in combination with Harris's promotion of a bail fund for "protesters," she comes across as giving at least tacit dog whistle support to the civil disorder that is ruining people's homes, livelihoods, and neighborhoods in primarily Democratic-majority urban areas."

Yes, I DO see how easy it is to blow YOU racist AA supporter clowns right out of the water. :neutral:

How to tell us you're a racist asshole without saying you're a racist asshole. Since Howard University is a BLACK University, no AA was required to gain admittance.

KBJ graduated magna cum lauda from Harvard and is a former head of the Harvard Law Review - a position you're ELECTED to. However she gained admittance to Harvard, she certainly PROVED she deserved to be there.

But thanks for telling who YOU are. A complete idiot who is jealous that his ignorant ass can't complete against these highly educated and intelligent black women.

How to tell us you're a racist asshole without saying you're a racist asshole. Since Howard University is a BLACK University, no AA was required to gain admittance.

KBJ graduated magna cum lauda from Harvard and is a former head of the Harvard Law Review - a position you're ELECTED to. However she gained admittance to Harvard, she certainly PROVED she deserved to be there.

But thanks for telling who YOU are. A complete idiot who is jealous that his ignorant ass can't complete against these highly educated and intelligent black women.
Howard University being a black university is racism itself, right there. What if we had an all-White university, like Howard is all-black ? What would you say about that ? For that matter, what if we had an NAAWP ? Or a Congressional White Caucus ? (to offset all the racism -Like AA- against whites)

magna cum laude is one of the lower classifications, beneath summa cum laude, as I graduated from the City University of New York, and that was from real college study, not watered down courses, with open book exams as blacks have routinely been pampered with since the 1970s, thereby invalidating every so-called "honor" they claim to have achieved, and every job title they claim to be qualified for.

Me neither puss.
Its in February. We can watch it live together. Either way I'll post it as I did last Friday's hearing where they addressed the prosecutors office contact with the White House and investigators from the Jan 6th committee. Wade was there. White wing MAGAts like you try to make it out to be some bombshell accusation but the Judge asked Wade if he met with them, he said he did. Then the judge asked if he received any information or evidence from them that they aren't sharing with defense counsel (because of discovery which was the only real issue there because the prosecutors can meet with whoever the fuck they feel like). He said no and that was that. The judge told the defense the issue was tabled until they presented any evidence otherwise and then everyone went on with their day.

That's how February's hearing will go. This dipshit lawyer presented this motion without any supporting evidence. To be clear on what constitutes actual evidence it doesn't matter at all if they're dating. There's nothing illegal or improper for two lawyers from the same side dating. Maybe if they were on opposite sides you'd have an actual point but the fact that two lawyers on the same side are dating doesn't mean shit, legally speaking. The issue of whether he is qualified has nothing to do with your opinion about his experience, it has to do with whether or not he's licensed to practice law in Georgia. He appears to be and that's all the law cares about in terms of qualifications. That brings us to mismanagement of public funds and monetary gain. To address that the court can look at whether or not he over billed or got paid for work he didn't do (what he does with the money he earns isn't at all a legal issue, he can fly himself and Fani first class around the world if wants to). He's paid the same as the other two special prosecutors so no over billing there and he seems to be showing up for hearings. I saw him there Friday so he is putting in work. Basically the defense has got no case. I imagine the issue will be addressed quickly and without much drama.

Its in February. We can watch it live together. Either way I'll post it as I did last Friday's hearing where they addressed the prosecutors office contact with the White House and investigators from the Jan 6th committee. Wade was there. White wing MAGAts like you try to make it out to be some bombshell accusation but the Judge asked Wade if he met with them, he said he did. Then the judge asked if he received any information or evidence from them that they aren't sharing with defense counsel (because of discovery which was the only real issue there because the prosecutors can meet with whoever the fuck they feel like). He said no and that was that. The judge told the defense the issue was tabled until they presented any evidence otherwise and then everyone went on with their day.

That's how February's hearing will go. This dipshit lawyer presented this motion without any supporting evidence. To be clear on what constitutes actual evidence it doesn't matter at all if they're dating. There's nothing illegal or improper for two lawyers from the same side dating. Maybe if they were on opposite sides you'd have an actual point but the fact that two lawyers on the same side are dating doesn't mean shit, legally speaking. The issue of whether he is qualified has nothing to do with your opinion about his experience, it has to do with whether or not he's licensed to practice law in Georgia. He appears to be and that's all the law cares about in terms of qualifications. That brings us to mismanagement of public funds and monetary gain. To address that the court can look at whether or not he over billed or got paid for work he didn't do (what he does with the money he earns isn't at all a legal issue, he can fly himself and Fani first class around the world if wants to). He's paid the same as the other two special prosecutors so no over billing there and he seems to be showing up for hearings. I saw him there Friday so he is putting in work. Basically the defense has got no case. I imagine the issue will be addressed quickly and without much drama.
I’ll be happy to watch in Feb…At every turn you people fail, that’s what libs are good at, failing. Maybe the only thing.

I’ll be happy to watch in Feb…At every turn you people fail, that’s what libs are good at, failing. Maybe the only thing.
You failed. Your MAGAts have been on an avalanche of fail. They failed to get their Georgia cases transferred to federal court, they failed in Friday's hearing with their allegations of secret collusion with the Jan 6th committee and white house (the prosecutors responded by saying no we're colluding pretty openly and you can suck it all the information we have is publicly available) and Trump is about to suffer loss after loss after loss these coming weeks with judgments in the E Jean Carrol case, the NY Civil fraud case, the appeal for absolute immunity in the D.C. case and the appeal to the Colorado disqualification all coming either this week or next so buckle up for that snowflake. :funnyface:

You failed. Your MAGAts have been on an avalanche of fail. They failed to get their Georgia cases transferred to federal court, they failed in Friday's hearing with their allegations of secret collusion with the Jan 6th committee and white house (the prosecutors responded by saying no we're colluding pretty openly and you can suck it all the information we have is publicly available) and Trump is about to suffer loss after loss after loss these coming weeks with judgments in the E Jean Carrol case, the NY Civil fraud case, the appeal for absolute immunity in the D.C. case and the appeal to the Colorado disqualification all coming either this week or next so buckle up for that snowflake. :funnyface:
Civil nuisance cases…meaningless.

Even better than meaningless. Every time the Dems try to keep Trump from winning by tying him up with a nuisance case, his support goes UP. That’s because normal people don’t want the government run by people who use these tactics against political opponents.

When the judgements come in at the hundreds of millions of dollars and dissolution of the Trump Organization and the barring of Trump and his children from doing business in New York it's going to feel like a bit more than a nuisance but you go ahead and characterize your losses any way you like. :itsok:

Except, of course, in cases that don’t go your way, like Roe v Wade.

1. There are 14+ prior SC rulings, all affirming Roe v. Wade.

2. In overturning established precedent, the Justices are supposed to weigh to what extent those who rely on this precedent, may be harmed by overturning it. That criteria was not followed, and the harms that have following overturning this precedent, are that the maternal death rate in pregnancy and childbirth has doubled in states which have effectively banned abortion.

3. Furthermore, the 3 Justices appointed by Trump lied to the Senate when they said they would respect established precedent. And all three confirmed that Roe is established precedent at their confirmation Hearings.

This is not the same thing at all.

Forum List

Back