Desperate Fani Willis Now Plays Race Card After Allegations of ‘Improper’ Relationship with Top Trump Prosecutor

It's a matter of integrity in the legal system. Letting it go would not be helpful to Fulton County or GA. Sort of put a kink in the whole 'nobody is above the law' narrative. Liberals will toss her under the bus if they think they can still pursue Trump.
Exactly. They have already thrown Hunter Biden under the bus in an attempt to protect daddy.

That is not the issue.

That is not the issue.

She admitted it.

She didn’t deny that she was involved with him before she hired him.

It doesn’t have to. A DA has acted unethically by financially benefitting from the taxpayer money she was using to pay her affair partner.

Sure it does. She already admitted it. She said that people shouldn‘t expect black females to be perfect. Now, nobody expects that of anyone, but why Is she saying people should hold black females to a lower standard?

You are quick to defend this woman because you hate Trump. And you want to give blacks a pass
Saying the facts don't support a conclusion yet isn't defending anyone. It's reserving judgement. Just like I told goats I would.

In fact, jumping to conclusions when the facts don't support that conclusion is more a sign off bias then not doing so.

As to your insistence it's irrelevant.

You're claiming a it's unethical too hire a qualified lawyer at his going rate because he's romantically involved with you and some of the money might be spend on you.

I'm calling BS.

I play soccer. One of my teammates owns a company that sells kitchens. The reason I bought my kitchen from him was because it.was the best price quality deal I could find. While at the same time the prick didn't give me any special discount.

I was perfectly capable of distinguishing my personal relationship from the service he was rendering and I dare you to prove she didn't.

Saying the facts don't support a conclusion yet isn't defending anyone. It's reserving judgement. Just like I told goats I would.

In fact, jumping to conclusions when the facts don't support that conclusion is more a sign off bias then not doing so.

As to your insistence it's irrelevant.

You're claiming a it's unethical too hire a qualified lawyer at his going rate because he's romantically involved with you and some of the money might be spend on you.

I'm calling BS.

I play soccer. One of my teammates owns a company that sells kitchens. The reason I bought my kitchen from him was because it.was the best price quality deal I could find. While at the same time the prick didn't give me any special discount.

I was perfectly capable of distinguishing my personal relationship from the service he was rendering and I dare you to prove she didn't.
And going by your statement, I assume you believe Trump is innocent of all charges, and definitely did not incite an “insurrection.”

As for this case, she admitted she did wrong.

And the difference with your kitchen example is that you were using your OWN money.

From the comments section:

[Those that blame others by using racism as a default defense to avoid personal or professional accountability for their own unethical or illegal actions are indeed the racists and race baiters in our society. ]

She's toast.

She was only following the lead of Kamala Harris. Get on your knees to advance your career.

And going by your statement, I assume you believe Trump is innocent of all charges, and definitely did not incite an “insurrection.”

As for this case, she admitted she did wrong.

And the difference with your kitchen example is that you were using your OWN money.
No. You would assume wrong. I know some of the relevant facts when it comes to Trump. I will reserve judgement on some of the charges. Because I'm not aware of all the facts. Other ones I have enough facts to support the conclusion he's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

And she was using public funds to hire what was a competent lawyer at his going rate for a service he rendered. Unless one of those things are shown to be untrue it's not unethical.

No. You would assume wrong. I know some of the relevant facts when it comes to Trump. I will reserve judgement on some of the charges. Because I'm not aware of all the facts. Other ones I have enough facts to support the conclusion he's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

And she was using public funds to hire what was a competent lawyer at his going rate for a service he rendered. Unless one of those things are shown to be untrue it's not unethical.
She personally benefitted from hiring him.

And what “facts” about Trump do you know? I asked if he is guilty of this “insurrection.” The facts would tell you no.

Not really since it's a FACT that some judges already ruled he committed an insurrection.

Not really since it's a FACT that some judges already ruled he committed an insurrection.
It’s a fact the anti-Trump judges ruled that way, but that doesn’t mean the insurrection was a fact. Trump was deprived of due process, and thus that ruling will be overturned.

It’s a fact the anti-Trump judges ruled that way, but that doesn’t mean the insurrection was a fact. Trump was deprived of due process, and thus that ruling will be overturned.
They had a whole hearing with evidence and testimony and everything. How was he deprived of due process?

Why are you shifting the debate to whether or not Willis is qualified? The debate is why accountability is racist..

I'm responding to a post on her being an "affirmative action hire".

Accountability isn't racist, but Willis isn't being called to account for anything. For example, can you point to a case where a male prosecutor was questioned about his personal relationships???

Doesn't matter.....she thefted a million bucks from them....they are not going to neutralize it with the race card. She will either do time or get a long probation. This btw has nothing to do with Trump. This is a separate and distinct CRIME.
No, it has everything to do with Trump, the fake attorney she hired as the special prosecutor took an illegal payment (the million bucks) from her to manufacture an indictment (they failed but she proceeded ahead on her own anyway), they are pretty much nailed dead to the masthead, highly probable that all cases will be dismissed with prejudice! :wink:

No, it has everything to do with Trump, the fake attorney she hired as the special prosecutor took an illegal payment (the million bucks) from her to manufacture an indictment (they failed but she proceeded ahead on her own anyway), they are pretty much nailed dead to the masthead, highly probable that all cases will be dismissed with prejudice! :wink:
Yeah.....what I'm saying is regardless of what Ga does with Trump ( should just dismiss now) Willis is guilty of crime.

1705345031917.png

Thank you Fani Willis for taking the high road.

Some of the judges who ruled that it was an insurrection were Trump appointed judges.

Judges don't rule on the basis of politics, but rather on the basis of law.

She's going to prison if that story shakes out, the problem is that the justice system in the United States is almost totally corrupted and under the firm fascist control of the deep state!

And this could just be yet another right wing lying smear campaign against Ms. Willis.

Brought to you by the same people who haven't proven that Hunter Biden did anything other than run a business consulting firm which profitted from his connections to people in power. There is no evidence that any of the powerful people he knew or is related to knew anything of his businesses nor did they profit from them.

So pardon me if I'm sceptical and waiting for actual evidence.

Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh.....high road? Embezzling a million bucks from GA. Taxpayers is the high road?

I hope that fucking Kool-Aid tastes good. Once again, Republicans try to slut shame a black woman. Wow!!! How predictable.

"One of former President Trump's co-defendants in his Georgia election interference case is seeking to dismiss the indictment against him and disqualify DA Willis, alleging she "engaged in a personal, romantic relationship" with one of the top prosecutors she brought in to work on the case, which allegedly resulted in financial gain for both of them.

The 127-page filing from Roman's attorney, Ashleigh Merchant, allMs.eged the prosecutor, Nathan Wade, has a "lack of relevant experience" but has been paid approximately $650,000 in legal fees since being appointed to the role -- which the filing claims was a "self-serving arrangement." Trump's attorney said in court on Friday that they're considering joining in the complaint against Willis."

Ms. Willis responded:

"I appointed three special counselors. It's my right to do. Paid them all the same hourly rate," Willis said. "They only attack one. I hired one white woman: a good personal friend and great lawyer, a superstar, I tell you. I hired one white man: brilliant, my friend, and a great lawyer. And I hired one Black man, another superstar, a great friend, and a great lawyer."

Willis never denied or directly addressed the allegations she and Wade had an inappropriate relationship. She continued to tout Wade's résumé, saying he was paid more than double when hired by a Republican in another county, and that he "served as a prosecutor, a criminal defense lawyer, special assistant attorney general."

I hope that fucking Kool-Aid tastes good. Once again, Republicans try to slut shame a black woman. Wow!!! How predictable.

"One of former President Trump's co-defendants in his Georgia election interference case is seeking to dismiss the indictment against him and disqualify DA Willis, alleging she "engaged in a personal, romantic relationship" with one of the top prosecutors she brought in to work on the case, which allegedly resulted in financial gain for both of them.

The 127-page filing from Roman's attorney, Ashleigh Merchant, allMs.eged the prosecutor, Nathan Wade, has a "lack of relevant experience" but has been paid approximately $650,000 in legal fees since being appointed to the role -- which the filing claims was a "self-serving arrangement." Trump's attorney said in court on Friday that they're considering joining in the complaint against Willis."

Ms. Willis responded:

"I appointed three special counselors. It's my right to do. Paid them all the same hourly rate," Willis said. "They only attack one. I hired one white woman: a good personal friend and great lawyer, a superstar, I tell you. I hired one white man: brilliant, my friend, and a great lawyer. And I hired one Black man, another superstar, a great friend, and a great lawyer."

Willis never denied or directly addressed the allegations she and Wade had an inappropriate relationship. She continued to tout Wade's résumé, saying he was paid more than double when hired by a Republican in another county, and that he "served as a prosecutor, a criminal defense lawyer, special assistant attorney general."

Slut shame? Who gives a shit who she sleeps with? What matters is who's paying for the pleasurecations and the fact that it's a massive breach of ethics for her to be working with somebody that she's romantically involved with on a prosecution. As far as her morals are concerned who gives one shit? She obviously has none.... But then again who does in those circles?

Forum List

Back