Desantis wins in an epic beatdown 57 to 42 percent!!!!

1667959861508.png

LOL there are wins and then there are blowouts.
Yes, he did amazingly well but are you really all that shocked?

The left has been trying to vilify him for 2 years and it has done absolutely jack shit. He draws from all over the spectrum too.

I am not surprised at all that he won with a massive margin. he is the next Trump IMHO.

Yes, he did amazingly well but are you really all that shocked?

The left has been trying to vilify him for 2 years and it has done absolutely jack shit. He draws from all over the spectrum too.

I am not surprised at all that he won with a massive margin. he is the next Trump IMHO.
I was definitely surprised by a 20 point win. Probably a combination of things but he has done a great job for Florida and they rewarded him for it. Yes I think you would have to say he is the odds on favorite for 2024 nominee at this point.

I was definitely surprised by a 20 point win. Probably a combination of things but he has done a great job for Florida and they rewarded him for it. Yes I think you would have to say he is the odds on favorite for 2024 nominee at this point.
20 points is pretty damn insane considering FL is not a hard right state. You would expect that kind of lead in a state like CA where there isn't even an opposition party in any real sense.

He is that popular though. This is what it looks like when you have Trump's ability to appeal to populism but in a politician that knows what he is doing.

"Ron DeSantis: Won by 1.5 million votes Florida House: Republican supermajority Florida Senate: Republican supermajority 9 Miami Republicans running in state races

All won ZERO Democrats will hold state-wide office in Florida for the first time since Reconstruction"

WOW~ just WOW! :biggrin:

Did you hear that? ZERO demonRats will hold state-wide office in Florida for the first time since Reconstruction!

:TH_WAY~113:

.....and just to add

"that's what happens when you have fair elections, with no voter suppresion .....AND GET THE VOTES COUNTED IN ONE NIGHT."

Go Florida go DeSantis. :thup:

Forum List

Back