DeSantis Wins: Cruise Line Won’t Require “Vaccine Passports”

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
LOL not only did he not bow he came after them with a $5,000 fine each time they violated a passenger's rights. Pure alpha.

desantissports-600x338.jpg

The cruise line Royal Caribbean International said it will no longer require its passengers to be vaccinated for COVID after initially saying they would.

DeSantis had threatened to enforce Florida law on cruise companies which would fine companies $5,000 each time they asked for proof of vaccination.

Now let's see how it hits their bottom line. I took a cruise every year. I will only board a ship where I know the passengers have been vaccinated. I guess RC is out now.
I frequent cruise lines as well, but there is no way I'm getting an experimental vaccine. If you've been vaccinated, you have no worries---or is it you want me to validate you insecure ass for a stupid action that you made. I don't want a moron who doesn't understand logic cruising with me anyway.

DeSantis ‘wins,’ the people lose.

The authoritarian right’s contempt for private property rights is infamous, more government, bigger government at the expense of liberty.
Interesting isn't it? Just like that .... private property rights no longer matter to the Regressive Right.

First Twitter and Facebook....now the Cruise industry.

The authoritarian right’s contempt for private property rights is infamous, more government, bigger government at the expense of liberty.
Interesting isn't it? Just like that .... private property rights no longer matter to the Regressive Right.

stay under your bed....if you got the chinese flu jab....what's the problem....your idol wanna be a dr.-fake-i...is a FAKE...you should have never put your faith in a QUACK...your problem...now---mind your own business

It is called protecting the rights of his citizenry from a hysterical left who live in constant fear.

It is called protecting the rights of his citizenry from a hysterical left who live in constant fear.
Sure....most here would call it hypocrisy.

So you are calling freedom hypocrisy. I beg to differ, hypocrisy is when a person defends a private entity's right to self determination when they censor speech as is the case with FB and Twitter and then turns right around and denies that right to the cruise industry because they follow the directives of the government protecting those exact same freedoms. The cruise industry is following the laws of the land the same as FB and Twitter are. Now don't be a hypocrite.

So you are calling freedom hypocrisy. I beg to differ, hypocrisy is when a person defends a private entity's right to self determination when they censor speech as is the case with FB and Twitter and then turns right around and denies that right to the cruise industry because they follow the directives of the government protecting those exact same freedoms. The cruise industry is following the laws of the land the same as FB and Twitter are. Now don't be a hypocrite.
So you agree that private property rights are no longer relevant?

I thought were opposed to discrimination.

Forum List

Back