DeSantis violated First Amendment by removing elected official, judge rules

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

So its not just woke that dies in Florida. So does free speech under the authoritarian Gov.
I know that Americans of all political beliefs guard their free speech closely. I am sure they will join with me in condemning this fascist move.

So its not just woke that dies in Florida. So does free speech under the authoritarian Gov.
I know that Americans of all political beliefs guard their free speech closely. I am sure they will join with me in condemning this fascist move.
The neo-fascist authoritarian right’s contempt for citizens’ rights is a long-established fact.

You don't read too good do you.
The suspension stands.
He will have to appeal to the Florida Supreme Court.
The Judge only wrote an opinion and then stated, due to the 11th amendment, he has no authority to over rule the Governor.

Who cares, he's gone.
And of course this isn’t the first time the Fascist State of Florida has violated the First Amendment.

Down with the Reich! One at a time is fine with me!

And of course this isn’t the first time the Fascist State of Florida has violated the First Amendment.

Leftists are fascists
Leftists are fascists
Leftists are fascists
Back to naptime Looneybin.

Where do you live Goober? A condo in the Keys?

This thread needs to moved from Current Events as there is no "event".
The linked article is an opinion piece of decision letter that a judge wrote.
That would cause correction of a Fake Thread Title and that Does Not Happen here.

Forum List

Back