Desantis shuts down reporter attempting to politicize hurricane response.

It kind of makes me yearn for the old days of journalism where reporters asked a question in order to get an answer. Quite a far cry from today when reporters give a political speech disguised as a question in order to shade the report the way they want it to go.
Back then journalists reported the news--these days, they want to be the news.

Riiiiiiight. "Fiscally responsible"? DeSantis will take every nickel Uncle Sam hands to Florida. Every nickel. Including the federal bailout that's going to be needed when scores of insurance companies go belly up when the total ammount of claims from this disaster are tallied.

Now get ready for Ronny to blow more smoke up your ass.

Name one commiecrat governor that wouldn't do the same.

DeathSantis didn't do that? Isn't he the topic of this thread?

Oh, I get it.........................you are embarrassed and are making a deflection move. :heehee:
The hurricane and his response to this Dumbfuck reporter is the topic, not illegals, Simp.

It accomplished exactly what he wanted. He forced the corporate media to cover xidens incompetence at the southern border, even if it was brief.

It was a publicity stunt. Desantis already told supporters he was jealous of the Texas governor because he had the border to use as a backdrop for his political stunts.

It accomplished exactly what he wanted. He forced the corporate media to cover xidens incompetence at the southern border, even if it was brief.

1664663892782.png

It was a publicity stunt. Desantis already told supporters he was jealous of the Texas governor because he had the border to use as a backdrop for his political stunts.

It's a stunt only if you believe making a point is a stunt. Dementia has a virtual open border and sending those problems to Republican states. They are helpless to do much about it. Well now they thought of a plan to shove it back up Democrats asses that support illegals entering the country. You deal with the problem you created instead of us.

Ron DeSantis is a fucking asshole who voted against federal aid when he was in the House following the devastation from hurricane Sandy. Now the bastard has his fucking hand out begging the Feds for money.

Typical Republican hypocrite.
Over 5 million voted for Biden in Florida. Fuck them, right?

Maybe they will all leave. I am all for not giving them Federal Aid.

Over 5 million voted for Biden in Florida. Fuck them, right?

Maybe they will all leave. I am all for not giving them Federal Aid.
Democrats should erect billboards all over Florida reminding them of the federal aid that is coming there way thanks to PRESIDENT BIDEN. If they lived in the northeast Ronny Boy would be against the aid if he was still in the House like he did in 2013 as a Tea Bagger. Now he's one of Trump's asseater's.

Democrats should erect billboards all over Florida reminding them of the federal aid that is coming there way thanks to PRESIDENT BIDEN. If they lived in the northeast Ronny Boy would be against the aid if he was still in the House like he did in 2013 as a Tea Bagger. Now he's one of Trump's asseater's.

As I stated, the only reason he voted against the aid was because the Communists put their pork in there. If it was strictly for aid, he would have voted for it. But we all know how the Communists can't pass one clean bill. They're renown for it.

You are so stupid you think the job of a CongressMAN and a Governor are exactly the same.

What a clown.

It's a stunt only if you believe making a point is a stunt. Dementia has a virtual open border and sending those problems to Republican states. They are helpless to do much about it. Well now they thought of a plan to shove it back up Democrats asses that support illegals entering the country. You deal with the problem you created instead of us.
It was a dumb stunt. Most ideas that come fro tucker carlson are. Desantis stole Florida taxpayers money to get his name in the paper.

You are so stupid you think the job of a CongressMAN and a Governor are exactly the same.

What a clown.
The concept of the US helping those who are victims of tragedy is the same. Desantis opposed that American trait when others needed help, but is all for it when he's in a bind. I'm all for helping Florida despite his hypocracy, but his hypocracy can't be ignored.

Forum List

Back