Desantis shuts down reporter attempting to politicize hurricane response.

As I stated, the only reason he voted against the aid was because the Communists put their pork in there. If it was strictly for aid, he would have voted for it. But we all know how the Communists can't pass one clean bill. They're renown for it.
Riiiiiight.

The whole country needs him. We have got to set someone in the fucking White House that is competent. And doesn't just want to do the right thing - but has the mental capacity and will to DO IT!!!
This is what a unifier looks like!!

A unifier wouldn't have wanted New Jersey to get no money after a hurricane ripped parts of it up.

It is refreshing to hear clarity and something that makes sense.
Current President would fumble around and say something meaningless, the VP would laugh and offer word salad... and Trump would have just insulted him back.
Desantis comes back with a clear, concise message with examples of how wrong the question is. And as you noticed, no one followed it up with another stupid question.

Sort of like Obama. Oh, they want clarity and sense, but they want it from a Republican. If it comes from a Democrat, they'll hate it

Screw you. I don't give a shit who called who. The fact remains that Douche DeSantis is accepting federal money for this disaster after HE voted against federal money to assist victims of hurricane Sandy, ya fuck.

Typical REPUBLICAN hypocrite with their slimy paws out looking for a handout but wanting to deny the same aid to others.
That money goes to people whose lives are messed up by the hurricane, assface. Have you ever been through a hurricane?

Hurricanes don't have a political party. The devastated areas full of people don't have a political party, either.

They're just people that need help.

That money goes to people whose lives are messed up by the hurricane, assface. Have you ever been through a hurricane?

Hurricanes don't have a political party. The devastated areas full of people don't have a political party, either.

They're just people that need help.
That's not what DeSantis cared about when he voted against aid for the northeast after hurricane Sandy, window licker.

It was a publicity stunt. Desantis already told supporters he was jealous of the Texas governor because he had the border to use as a backdrop for his political stunts.

As I said he accomplished what he wanted. Also xiden has dumped 70+ plane loads on the sunshine State, so he wasn't lacking for an issue.

The concept of the US helping those who are victims of tragedy is the same. Desantis opposed that American trait when others needed help, but is all for it when he's in a bind. I'm all for helping Florida despite his hypocracy, but his hypocracy can't be ignored.

You're a fucking liar, he ultimately voted FOR sandy relief after the bill was modified. So shove your propaganda up your commie ass.

Sandy wasn't a hurricane ass licker.

It caused millions & millions of dollars in damages, asswipe. Just because a storm isn't packing 140 mph winds doesn't mean that it can't cause major damage, window licker.

It caused millions & millions of dollars in damages, asswipe. Just because a storm isn't packing 140 mph winds doesn't mean that it can't cause major damage, window licker.

I didn't say it wasn't a major storm, it just wasn't a hurricane. Unlike you ass licking commies, I believe words actually have meaning.

I didn't say it wasn't a major storm, it just wasn't a hurricane. Unlike you ass licking commies, I believe words actually have meaning.

Aaaaaaand, the diference on whether or not it was a hurricane means what, window licker?

Ron DeSantis is a fucking asshole who voted against federal aid when he was in the House following the devastation from hurricane Sandy. Now the bastard has his fucking hand out begging the Feds for money.

Typical Republican hypocrite.
Show some respect for our next President.

Thee question was politized...

De Santis said it was but it wasn't... The reporter said the response wasn't going well... That is a subjective question but it wasn't an attack on the state government but there is a a lot of dead people and damage and we don't call that a success..

BTW.
The President and democratic governors send help to Florida...

They didn't mention him being a hypocrite:

So Democrats don't make Americas suffer because they got a prick of a Governor.. That's the difference... If all the Governors were like De Santis then no one would help Florida... And notice how that hasn't been shoved back to De Santis....

So Democrats don't make Americas suffer because they got a prick of a Governor.. That's the difference... If all the Governors were like De Santis then no one would help Florida... And notice how that hasn't been shoved back to De Santis....

Several Republican Senators voted against it due to the Democrat pork in the bill. Present a clean bill and all Republicans would have signed it.

Forum List

Back