Is Fetterman right? Does Menendez need to go? (Poll)

Should Senator Menendez be removed from the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Senator Fetterman has a point. Santos was removed for lying. Senator Menendez is indicted for real crimes. So why is there a double-standard?

Shouldn't Menendez be removed too?

Senator Fetterman has a point. Santos was removed for lying. Senator Menendez is indicted for real crimes. So why is there a double-standard?

Santos was kicked out for stealing campaign funds for personal use

Menendez should be kicked out
I am from NJ….get him out

Santos was kicked out for stealing campaign funds for personal use

Menendez should be kicked out
I am from NJ….get him out
He was obviously a cheater in '18, and skated by the skin of his teeth from the charges in '15.

I bet you voted for him in 2018 and would vote for him again if he was the nominee against a republican next year.

He was obviously a cheater in '18, and skated by the skin of his teeth from the charges in '15.

I bet you voted for him in 2018 and would vote for him again if he was the nominee against a republican next year.

Doubt anyone in NJ would

You know he did, and will do it again if Menendez survives, which we know he will, Democrats are not going to do anything to him
Of course he did and would do it again.

All this virtue signaling now is just plain baloney. If it really mattered to democrats, Menendez would not be in the Senate now.

Those charges were kind of shaky and he was acquitted
How typical of a democrat from NJ to not even know what actually happened to the guy (D) he voted for Senator in 2018 and would do again in 2024, were that the only (D) on the ballot.

His trial began on September 6, 2017, before Judge William H. Walls of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.[188] On November 16, 2017, Walls declared a mistrial due to the jury's inability to reach a verdict on any charges.
You people (democrats) are the most uninformed group, as a whole, that I have ever encountered. The only thing that matters to you is power, the more the better, and its not important how its gained.

Get out of your echo chamber and inform yourself, for gawd's sakes. Start with Hunter Biden and his turnip father.

First off Santos wasn't kicked out for lying. He was kicked out for stealing shit tons of campaign donations for personal use.

And yes Menendez should be launched as well. In fact the slim ball should have been kicked out years ago when caught doing similar shit, SMFH!

It's like This Old House renovating an 1865 ramshackle farmhouse, by the time you cut back the rot to good wood there's nothing left to nail to.

Sure Menendez should be expelled from the Senate but so should many others from both parties.

He needed to go before the scandal, but I digress.

Forum List

Back