DeSantis says Democrats just like power/control.

And he's an angel I suppose.
Unlike say, Nancy, the 80 yr old white woman person and her white male cis gender husband that indulged insider trading thing nobody mentions. No mention of the legality of that. Nope, never happened. Ilhan Omar married her brother...SHHH, and on the Q.T. No mention of Hunter Biden's laptop and his connections to Ukrainian energy firm Burisma. When you look at who owns the popular legacy media... the Chinese own the media and the Democrats.

Last edited:
And he's an angel I suppose.
If more people did to the Democrats what Maxine Waters said about Republicans, the Democrats like you would be heading south of the border. Start throwing water bottles and molotov cocktails at the Democrats letting them know they arent wanted here.

Is this you okaydokayfine?

Unlike say, Nancy, the 80 yr old white woman person and her white male cis gender husband that indulged insider trading thing nobody mentions. No mention of the legality of that. Nope, never happened. Ijan Omar married her brother...SHHH, and on the Q.T.
Go ahead and support culture wars. Your prerogative. Won't be long till you dummies revolt against it all.
You know, when it gets worse. The ideology will pain you.

Go ahead and support culture wars. Your prerogative. Won't be long till you dummies revolt against it all.
You know, when it gets worse. The ideology will pain you.
Ironicaly, I was just saying that about you liberals. Liberal democrats are just digging their own grave with this anti American, anti straight ,anti white, anti police, anti human shit. And, YES, it is SHIT. Most Americans never asked for nor wanted this shit. Look at twitter. Majority ownership? China, or wealthy industrialists tied to China OWN American social media. China would NEVER allow this same discourse, questioning the norms or government or rights trans diversity on its social platforms. But they practically mandate it here. On American social media. If you are liberal democrat, question THAT. Please

Last edited:

Forum List

Back