DeSantis Pounding Lying Christi in Florida by a Whoping 8.8 %

Yea...book banning and using the power of the state to stifle freedom of speech has a way of doing that

Does the state have a right to impede my freedom of speech when I'm teaching if I feel like telling my students that Jesus Christ is the Son of God?

Yes or no

The topic is the poll numbers between Cristi and DeSantis, not about Trump

LOLLLL. You're such a two-faced hypocrite liar - You just proved my point!

You posted a link with an absolute total lie, saying that DeSantis engages in "Authoritarian, anti-business", when we have his own words in the press that tell the truth of what he is actually doing.

Just a moment ago you said, "I think it's best to let Desantis speak for himself", and then you turned right around and posted fake news bullshit which is the opposite of what he said.

You fucking Marxist Leftists lie so much you can't even keep track.

You lie again. Trumps words are never reported. Fake News ABOUT Trump is what has dominated the news cycle for 6 years.

That wasn't from Desantis.. that was an invitation from Texas to relocate Disney. Trump never stops running his mouth and grabbing headlines. He's a compulsive gasbag.

That wasn't from Desantis.. that was an invitation from Texas to relocate Disney. Trump never stops running his mouth and grabbing headlines. He's a compulsive gasbag.

Shut up stupid. You're toast, you lying sack of shit.

In fact, you're not even on topic

The topic is the poll numbers between Cristi and DeSantis

commentrary-png.635457

You mean in Sunday school?

Lesh's point was the state has no right to tell teachers what they can and cannot say to little children at work because "freedom of speech". I'm asking him if that's true can I preach that Jesus Christ is the Son of God at work to little children?

Lesh is speech free or what?

Does the state have a right to impede my freedom of speech when I'm teaching if I feel like telling my students that Jesus Christ is the Son of God?

Yes or no
What DiSantis did was use the power of the state to attack Disney because they excersized their freedom of speech

The Constitution says that the state will not favor any religion.

Two very different issues

What DiSantis did was use the power of the state to attack Disney because they excersized their freedom of speech

The Constitution says that the state will not favor any religion.

Two very different issues

That's wrong. Laughably wrong. But that's not even what I asked you.

I'm not supposed to preach Jesus Christ at work. Does that impede my "freedom of speech"?

or we can even go further than that. What if I want to read a slasher novel to first graders. I have "Freedom of speech" right?

Is this not what you were saying? Telling teachers they cannot pontificate on gender issues in the classroom is impeding their "freedom of speech"?

Lesh's point was the state has no right to tell teachers what they can and cannot say to little children at work because "freedom of speech". I'm asking him if that's true can I preach that Jesus Christ is the Son of God at work to little children?

Lesh is speech free or what?
That's crazy.

You are a liar. You are also off topic, and Reported.

That's wrong. Laughably wrong. But that's not even what I asked you.

I'm not supposed to preach Jesus Christ at work. Does that impede my "freedom of speech"?
You're a teacher?

You should understand the Constitution then. Apparently you don't.

Go read it. DiSantis is attacking Disney (using the power of the state) because they have expressed their freedom of speech.

You want to use the power of the state to advance YOUR religion. The Constitution says you can't do that

Thats why they ban Trump from even being heard you imbecile, so they can lie and spread fake news.

Every story CNN ran on Trump for 4 years was a LIE
Trump says what he wants at rallies and TV interviews and press releases. Trump is responsible for his stupidity and his lies and conspiracies and personal attacks.

You're a teacher?

You should understand the Constitution then. Apparently you don't.

Go read it. DiSantis is attacking Disney (using the power of the state) because they have expressed their freedom of speech.

You want to use the power of the state to advance YOUR religion. The Constitution says you can't do that

No I don't. I never said that. I am saying YOU would not want me to use my "freedom of speech" to preach to small children. Right?

As for DeSantis:

Disney went after his laws so he said, oh hey, nice little tax bennies you got there. Shame if something happened to them.

Don't like your tactics turned on you?

Too bad. We're just getting started.

Forum List

Back