All things considered:

Why don't liberals question China, and their treatment of minorities, and the apparent genocide of Ugurs. Or why does Disney cleanse all its "gay" content for Chinese markets? Need I ask?

We're all guilty of looking the other way when it comes to Chinese crimes against humanity. We all own Chinese made cellphones, smart televisions, sneakers, clothing, appliances and on and on and on . . . even knowing the mass murder, slavery and evil China visits on its own people every day. Why? Because we want those things more than we want China to stop hurting people. It's that simple. And that terrible. Apathy and monolithic indifference; watchwords of the day . . .

• Banned
I admire Musk and his takeover bid of twitter. But I can't help but think China bought out the democrats and damned near everyone in America the same way years ago. Disney is pushing pedophilia because China own it. The CRT BLM shit, the Chinese would burn that to the ground. Tiananmen square? That guy standing against the tank?
1650773470238.png

Yes, China owns the DementocRats, and have for some time.
American corporations have been bought by Chinese companies or invested into by the Chinese government.
90% of ALL media companies in America have "vested interests" in them by the Chinese Government Media company.

The government LIES and states that less than 5% of incoming products are made in China, yet 99% of the products in stores are labeled "made in China". Hell, even many foods are labeled "product of China".

I bought a jar of marinated mushrooms from the store last month. I forgot to look at the label, since I never bought that brand before. When I got home, I happened to look at the label............."product of China". It went into the garbage.

READ THE LABELS!!

Why don't liberals question China, and their treatment of minorities, and the apparent genocide of Ugurs. Or why does Disney cleanse all its "gay" content for Chinese markets? Need I ask?
If the American constituency is fortunate enough to get "constitutionally based" Conservative & Classical Liberal(Libertarian) candidates to vote for then the situation for the statist left will truly be in dire straits. Taking both the lower & upper houses of congress with a heavy majority of constitutionally based Conservatives/Libertarians would be necessary to offset the problem with the RINO's. State level candidates grounded in constitutionally based representation are also critically needed to drop the Social Liberals(statist left) to their knees for the count. Vote for the candidate of choice(if one is available) after researching the candidate to your satisfaction. Let available candidates know that their answers to your questions will be made available to public forums/social media(keeping them honest). The RNC corporation has its own corruption problems as the RINO's so amply illustrate. Research & network with fellow board members, associates, friends etc. that may be able to steer you clear of accidently voting a RINO into office. I listed the link below for my fellow board members that may be confused about the difference between Social Liberals(Marxist ideology) & Classical Liberals(Jeffersonian ideology).

Classical liberalism - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back