DeSantis: 'Just Imagine, Nancy Pelosi Would've Been Gone In The 1980s If You Had Term Limits'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A whopping 69% of Americans now want TERM LIMITS for Supreme Court justices.

i bet DeSantis doesn't support that

When politicians talk term limits it makes me want to puke coat-hangers. :puke:

If the .gov did what the public wanted around that issue it would have been changed decades ago.

Instead we have geriatric crypt-keepers that are so out of touch with todays problems you know damn well they don't know the particulars of half of what they vote for.

Strom Thurmond was still in the Senate at 100 when he passed in 2003.....Theodore Roosevelt was POTUS when he was born.

A whopping 69% of Americans now want TERM LIMITS for Supreme Court justices.

i bet DeSantis doesn't support that

That's why we're not a direct democracy and why the Senate was designed to be a check on the will of the mob.

If you want to see the court become entirely politicized just amend the constitution to install term limits.

We will then truly be as bad as any third world Banana Republic.

When politicians talk term limits it makes me want to puke coat-hangers. :puke:

If the .gov did what the public wanted around that issue it would have been changed decades ago.

Instead we have geriatric crypt-keepers that are so out of touch with todays problems you know damn well they don't know the particulars of half of what they vote for.

Strom Thurmond was still in the Senate at 100 when he passed in 2003.....Theodore Roosevelt was POTUS when he was born.
Term limits are not possible with an Amendment which is why odds are we'll never have term limits.

Forum List

Back