'If You Don't Declare Your Pronouns, Maybe You're A Domestic Extremist...how long until Christianity is declared extremism?' Matt Gaetz Goes On Tirade

It's "do it our way or we get REALLY pissy"

Funny part is, they'd never play along if those demands were placed on them.

If I don't declare my pronouns .....I'm a domestic extremist?

My ass. :mad:

I GOT YOUR PRONOUNS RIGHT HERE.......

200.gif

What's this whole pronoun thing about anyway?.....I missed the memo and I'm not about to watch that creeper Gaetz.
It's the "sign" of compliance with their mental illness. If one isn't willing to use their terminology then obviously they are white supremacist, violent, anti-trans criminals just waiting to have a go at the LGBTQ+++ groups. It's ridiculous and I'm quite thankful that I live in a part of this nation where it is TOTALLY REJECTED.

It's the "sign" of compliance with their mental illness. If one isn't willing to use their terminology then obviously they are white supremacist, violent, anti-trans criminals just waiting to have a go at the LGBTQ+++ groups. It's ridiculous and I'm quite thankful that I live in a part of this nation where it is TOTALLY REJECTED.
Undermining the foundations of civilization and dumbing the country down at an ever accelerating rate.

What could possibly go wrong?

I really don't think there's enough time to un-fuck the country from what the dems have done to it since The Halfrican was elected POTUS. The gop is not really much of a paradigm of hope either.....Just the lesser of two weevils.

I would never thought I would have lived long enough to the see the rank incompetence being exhibited in DC today.....We will need at least a soft coup and suspension of the writ of habeas corpus to deal with the media and the subversives.

Hell, just the border issue alone should be enough to totally disenfranchise the dems and banish them from ever holding political office as being enemies of our Republic.

Forum List

Back