DeSantis Has A God Complex

Yep, anyone who shits on the First Amendment and sits in the Oval Office is someone to be feared:

Do you mean someone like Obama- whose Obamacare Atrocity forced Christian organizations like the Little Sisters of the Poor and Hobby Lobby to fund the abortion industry?

In violation of the 1st Amendment Freedom of Religion?

What makes you think the two men will "go at it" in 2024? I doubt that DeSantis will even consider primarying his President. If the Florida governor does want to be President- he might not want it- he'll wait his turn.
I bet DeSantis has a very large cabinet overstuffed with oppo intel on Trump.

Shit, the ads practically write themselves. Trump suggesting disinfectant be injected into our lungs. Trump talking about the border wall in Colorado. Trump slurring and stuttering and mispronouncing words. Trump feebly lifting water to his mouth with two hands. Trump walking down a ramp like his shoelaces are tied together.

$8 trillion of debt in 4 years.

Being impeached TWICE.

Losing the popular vote TWICE.

Widening the trade deficits with Mexico and China to record levels.

The first president since Hoover to lose the House, the Senate, and the White House.

Not to mention all the fraud, debauchery, and outright criminal behavior.

I mean, the material is limitless! DeSantis doesn't even have to make anything up!

Do you mean someone like Obama- whose Obamacare Atrocity forced Christian organizations like the Little Sisters of the Poor and Hobby Lobby to fund the abortion industry?

In violation of the 1st Amendment Freedom of Religion?
Nope, it is not a violation of the First Amendment. And, Obamacare is not an atrocity, however, your beliefs are an atrocity to humanity.

Nope, it is not a violation of the First Amendment. And, Obamacare is not an atrocity, however, your beliefs are an atrocity to humanity.

Forcing someone to violate their own religion by forcing them to pay for Abortion isn't a violation of the 1st Amendment?

How do you figure?

Forum List

Back