DeSantis Has A God Complex

meet the new Trump, same as the old Trump

Nope. He's actually more dangerous than Trump. Smarter. More calculated. Able to get a message out without coming across like a total buffoon. Trump wishes he could be as introspective as DeSantis. It will be fun to watch these two go at it in 2024. Mentor and protege.

Nope. He's actually more dangerous than Trump. Smarter. More calculated. Able to get a message out without coming across like a total buffoon. Trump wishes he could be as introspective as DeSantis. It will be fun to watch these two go at it in 2024. Mentor and protege.

What makes you think the two men will "go at it" in 2024? I doubt that DeSantis will even consider primarying his President. If the Florida governor does want to be President- he might not want it- he'll wait his turn.

What makes you think the two men will "go at it" in 2024? I doubt that DeSantis will even consider primarying his President. If the Florida governor does want to be President- he might not want it- he'll wait his turn.
Guess you haven't paid attention to the back-and-forth banter between mentor and protege? DeSantis is imperceptibly distancing himself from Trump. And the more Trump and his associates come under scrutiny both legally and civilly, the more DeSantis confidence must be growing. DeSantis senses weakness and an opening. He'll run. Trump's brand will be so damaged by 2024, I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple challengers to him...and that is assuming that Trump isn't under indictment for his role in the attempted overturn of the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back