Desantis / Haley Debate tonight, aka train wreck

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Anyone watching this train wreck?

The two of them are ridiculing each other, calling each other liars, and pretty much dancing around any Trump controversy. I can’t imagine they pick up a single vote.

Nikki is doing much better in my opinion. Desantis is a weenie.

Nikki pumped this website about 2 dozen times.

Ron DeSantis’ World of Lies

The two of them are ridiculing each other, calling each other liars, and pretty much dancing around any Trump controversy. I can’t imagine they pick up a single vote.

I can only imagine the pain you are going through,,

try this one and see if you like it better,

You will see the Pharma media who also sucks off the MIC push hard for Haley to win the nomination. They will likely say she won every debate and they will prop her up. She is an establishment candidate that those in power will be able to control.

No different than every other previous Republican debate in the last three decades.

Nikki calls out Ron lies but not Trumps. Christie said it best anyone who is unwilling to say that Trump is unfit to be president of the United States is unfit themselves to be president of the United States.”

Is Nikki winning these?
Her last statement is what won it for Nikki IMHO.

"Ron loses to Biden, (probably because he is pro-life),
Trump wins or loses to Biden by about 2-points,
I beat Biden by 17-points, that would bring the House and Senate and School Boards to the GOP".

Nearly a year into the 2024 Republican presidential campaign and with just days to go before caucuses begin in Iowa, Donald Trump’s top two opponents on Wednesday night finally began using his behavior on Jan. 6, 2021, and the legal consequences he faces for the coup attempt against him.
“I think what happened on Jan. 6 was a terrible day, and I think President Trump will have to answer for it,” said former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, who also stated a fact that has become heresy among Trump and his followers: “That election, Trump lost it. Biden won that election.”

Trump lost. That one comment makes Nikki unelectable to the nutjob Trump supporters in this country.

Isn't it crazy that so many people believe the election was stolen from Trump, still? It's just as crazy that he might get 49% of Americans to vote for him. Amazing.

I hope Democrats wouldn't follow a cult of personality like this. Like, we would let him get away with anything and not ask him to step down or get lost. I'd like to think we would never follow someone as bad as Trump.

And think about this. Republicans can't say that it's because Biden is that bad. It's not Biden. Because yall can't even pick another candidate who doesn't have such baggage. Not one other Republican you can go to?

Shit. We could go with Kamala, Gavin Newsom, etc. It's saying something that Ron and Nikki and Vivik and Christie are so unappealing to them. On that I agree. But for different reasons of course. LOL.

Forum List

Back