DeSantis down by 13 points to Democrat Charlie Crist in new poll

Yeah, sex should be taught at home - as in homeskooled.
whatever .... 1st through 3rd grade should be reserved for the basic foundations of learning .... reading writing and math ....kids at that age are easily distracted as it is .... they dont need their heads filled with other crap at that age .... a lot of kids that age want to be spiderman when they grow up ! they dont need to be taught that they can choose their gender at such a young age ! dems are sick !

Is Ron DeSantis a closet gay? He doth protest too much against all things LGBTQ. It seems odd to be so sexually paranoid. What do you think?

A shocking poll now shows A Democrat has taken the lead against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2022 election.

According to a new poll of likely Florida voters, Charlie Crist is now a step closer to making Ron DeSantis a former Governor.

Great news! I hope it's true and I hope it holds! What do you think?

In your poll, they sampled 27% more Dems than Repubs.

But in Florida, there are more Rs registered than Ds now.

Also, Independents were only 13% of the total.

So, DeSantis is actually way in the lead.

Here is what people really think...

1650760532111.png

If you think Crist will win, you can go here, buy shares, and make 10X your money, legally, up to $8500...

A shocking poll now shows A Democrat has taken the lead against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2022 election.

According to a new poll of likely Florida voters, Charlie Crist is now a step closer to making Ron DeSantis a former Governor.

Utter nonsense.

Did they poll just Disney employers?

The poll....polled 23% more Democrats than Republicans.
So let's realign the results according to that skew.
That would most likely mean that the 13 points is total crap.
By that standard Crist is roughly 10 points down.

Jo
And Florida has more registered Republicans than Dems.

I doubt it.... Florida has a 1 trillion dollar economy and with the coming food shortage scenario their produce is going to be worth an enormous amount of money. Additionally if Florida begins to tax Disney several hundred million dollars will be added to the budget not taken away.

Jo
At the rate that Disney is alienating its customer base, that increased tax revenue may not materialize.

Who did they poll? Charlie Crist's staff?

Not surprised, desantis is a scumbag....

1650766992249.png

Forum List

Back