DeSantis down by 13 points to Democrat Charlie Crist in new poll

It's April. Too soon to start "crowing" too loudly. We're just on the sidelines watching DeSantis self-destruct. He wants the White House as badly as McCarthy wants House Speaker.

Go Charlie!!!!!

You might want to look at actual FACTS before flapping your shithole.
You just keep making yourself look more fuktarded with your every post on here!!

1650771688738.png

Is it fair to see DeSantis as a very capable, committed student, whereas Trump is more of an instinctual autocrat?

Florida Republican state Sen. Manny Diaz said property taxes could rise 15 to 20% for homeowners.

Maybe Disney should pay their fair share.

Crackhota hates the man who protected little children from pedophile groomers.
That tells you all you need to know about Crackhota.

QUOTE Canon Shooter
I'm very active in the community through my two companies which are based here in St. Johns County. I work with a lot of community leaders; Mayors city, councilpersons, as well as with countless members of the community and other businessmen, from Yulee to Daytona. I know how popular DeSantis is, and I know how not popular Charlie Crist. I don't pay attention to polls. I pay attention to people. And the people here in northeastern Florida don't want Crist.

Funny thing, too: I've never met a single soul who's ever participated in any poll...
END QUOTE

QUOTE justoffal
The poll purposely interviewed 23 percent more Dems that Republicans so 13 percent is piss poor for Crist .. it means a lot of Dems chose desantis.
Jo

A shocking poll now shows A Democrat has taken the lead against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2022 election.

According to a new poll of likely Florida voters, Charlie Crist is now a step closer to making Ron DeSantis a former Governor.

Great news! I hope it's true and I hope it holds! What do you think?

Interesting. Desantis may be too much like Trump. His recent legislation has been hysterical stuff.

A shocking poll now shows A Democrat has taken the lead against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2022 election.

According to a new poll of likely Florida voters, Charlie Crist is now a step closer to making Ron DeSantis a former Governor.

Great news! I hope it's true and I hope it holds! What do you think?

Mickey Mouse Poll

Forum List

Back