DeSantis down by 13 points to Democrat Charlie Crist in new poll

Maybe some of you DeSantis NaziCons could cite some "credible" polls showing that DeSantis is ahead...
Maybe you can stop with the Nazi nonsense for once and learn that not everyone agree with you…

The reality is you scream “ Nazi “ whenever someone write something that you disagree with which make you a fucking loser in life.

So make a bet here and if Charlie loses you leave the board for good and if Ron loses I will leave the board for good, so make the bet or are you chicken and will scream “ Nazi “ instead?

A shocking poll now shows A Democrat has taken the lead against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2022 election.

According to a new poll of likely Florida voters, Charlie Crist is now a step closer to making Ron DeSantis a former Governor.

Great news! I hope it's true and I hope it holds! What do you think?

“Thelisteninggroup.com“ ran the poll. LMAO
:laughing0301:

“Thelisteninggroup.com“ LMAO
:laughing0301:

1650757786944.png

A shocking poll now shows A Democrat has taken the lead against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2022 election.

According to a new poll of likely Florida voters, Charlie Crist is now a step closer to making Ron DeSantis a former Governor.

Great news! I hope it's true and I hope it holds! What do you think?

A stupid internet poll? LOL!

Maybe some of you DeSantis NaziCons could cite some "credible" polls showing that DeSantis is ahead...

I'm very active in the community through my two companies which are based here in St. Johns County. I work with a lot of community leaders; Mayors city, councilpersons, as well as with countless members of the community and other businessmen, from Yulee to Daytona. I know how popular DeSantis is, and I know how not popular Charlie Crist. I don't pay attention to polls. I pay attention to people. And the people here in northeastern Florida don't want Crist.

Funny thing, too: I've never met a single soul who's ever participated in any poll...

Disney has 70,000 employees. DeSantis only won his last election by 35,000 votes. Do the math. Also, taxes will skyrocket in Florida after what DeSantis is doing to Disney.
Four years ago things were different and today you have Democrats praying that they will keep their seats, so let be clear you need to worry about November and how bad the beating will be seeing it is looking bad!

Disney has 70,000 employees. DeSantis only won his last election by 35,000 votes. Do the math. Also, taxes will skyrocket in Florida after what DeSantis is doing to Disney.

Florida's DeSantis Strips Disney's Self-Governance Privileges

I doubt it.... Florida has a 1 trillion dollar economy and with the coming food shortage scenario their produce is going to be worth an enormous amount of money. Additionally if Florida begins to tax Disney several hundred million dollars will be added to the budget not taken away.

Jo

The stench of presidential ambition around Ron DeSantis has grown so thick that it resembles Charlie Brown pal Pigpen’s visible cloud of filth, and key to the Florida governor’s hopes is finding a way to capture the political energies unleashed by Donald Trump.

Ron DeSantis's repulsive war on Disney will soon face a reckoning

I hope DeSantis crashes and burns! Go Charlie!!!!!
Crackhota hates the man who protected little children from pedophile groomers.
That tells you all you need to know about Crackhota.

Forum List

Back