DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

I posted more than that, thus I asked which part you wanted supported.

You will dismiss the source because that is what you do, but sure, here you go.

They are among the estimated 600,000 unauthorized workers in Florida, many of whom fill the ranks of the state’s most dangerous jobs — one in five construction workers, one in three farmworkers.
Lol sure thing GG, you’re flailing your arms with that “it’s what I do” remark. I do what exactly? Show me how many times I’ve refuted sources, I’d say maybe four times and I’ve been here a year and a half. Your false statement is quite telling that I always refute sources lol

Your article was about an illegal who was hurt on the job, an injury on his finger. and it also referenced this Florida law:
“But a 2003 change in the Florida law is punishing immigrants who were legitimately injured if they use Social Security numbers not assigned to them or fake IDs to obtain a job or injury benefits.” Do you support non-documented immigrants using other people’s Social Security numbers and fake IDs? Those are crimes that apply to all legal citizens as well. You are an interesting case, claiming in advance I’d reject your newspaper source for your lack luster article.

Like I actually save Links to your posts.
You were so proud to admit you were a selfish piece of shit, it was refreshing.

On to your bullshit Link...
Every group that came to the US legally, including those from South of the Border, became successful and do not mown lawns or do dishes.

And yes, I have Cuban and Columbians relatives.
Right, so you lied. We already knew that. Look folks, the guy who accuses, can't back up his accusation. Does this cat ever tell the truth? Lol!

Lol sure thing GG, you’re flailing your arms with that “it’s what I do” remark. I do what exactly? Show me how many times I’ve refuted sources, I’d say maybe four times and I’ve been here a year and a half. Your false statement is quite telling that I always refute sources lol

You are the one that put qualifies on what is a good source when you asked for one. Seemed a safe assumption.

Your article was about an illegal who was hurt on the job, an injury on his finger. and it also referenced this Florida law:
“But a 2003 change in the Florida law is punishing immigrants who were legitimately injured if they use Social Security numbers not assigned to them or fake IDs to obtain a job or injury benefits.

Yes, I know what it was about, but it also says there are 600,000 illegal workers in the state. Do you really think that DeSantis is going to kick them all out and that doing so would not crash the economy of the state?

Do you support non-documented immigrants using other people’s Social Security numbers and fake IDs?

I do not. I wish we had a real guest worker program so that the need for this would be lessened. But if we did that these people hiring them would have to pay them more and that just would not do

You are the one that put qualifies on what is a good source when you asked for one. Seemed a safe assumption.

Yes, I know what it was about, but it also says there are 600,000 illegal workers in the state. Do you really think that DeSantis is going to kick them all out and that doing so would not crash the economy of the state?

I do not. I wish we had a real guest worker program so that the need for this would be lessened. But if we did that these people hiring them would have to pay them more and that just would not do
The US has a migrant worker program for people living in Mexico to freely come and go from Mexico to the US to work, primarily agricultural sector. If someone legitimately wants to work in United States they should ask their American relatives who came the legal route about how they did it legally. We cannot have open borders in any shape or form. Due to malfeasance and profits from illegal activity, we already have a major human tragedy with the numbers getting in with human traffickers and drug runners. That has to stop and there’s only one solution. The lowlifes have ruined it permanently.

The US has a migrant worker program for people living in Mexico to freely come and go from Mexico to the US to work, primarily agricultural sector. If someone legitimately wants to work in United States they should ask their American relatives who came the legal route about how they did it legally. We cannot have open borders in any shape or form. Due to malfeasance and profits from illegal activity, we already have a major human tragedy with the numbers getting in with human traffickers and drug runners. That has to stop and there’s only one solution. The lowlifes have ruined it permanently.

I pretty much agree with all of this, but they come here illegally because there is no shortage of US businesses that are very happy to pay them for doing so. Those same businesses donate money to our politicians, and thus the Govt never goes after the people paying those to come here illegally

Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis is proposing a program to contract with private companies to transport and remove illegal immigrants from the state.

"In yesterday’s budget, I put in $8 million for us to be able to transport people here illegally out of the state of Florida," DeSantis said in a Friday press conference.

DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida
Grant them to Ukrastan so they can double farm production

“But a 2003 change in the Florida law is punishing immigrants who were legitimately injured if they use Social Security numbers not assigned to them or fake IDs to obtain a job or injury benefits.” Do you support non-documented immigrants using other people’s Social Security numbers and fake IDs? Those are crimes that apply to all legal citizens as well. You are an interesting case, claiming in advance I’d reject your newspaper source for your lack luster article.

The key is to fine employers who hire illegals.

There are temporary work Visas. The employer would have to act as a sponsor.

The key is to fine employers who hire illegals.

Canada fines employers who hire workers without proper documentation $10,000 per employee. If you submit withholding for an employee and the name and Social Insurance Number don't match, Revenue Canada will expect a full explanation and a correction, or they're coming looking at ALL of your employee records.

We don't have an illegal immigrant problem here. Rev Canada doesn't screw around on these prosecutions.

Canada fines employers who hire workers without proper documentation $10,000 per employee. If you submit withholding for an employee and the name and Social Insurance Number don't match, Revenue Canada will expect a full explanation and a correction, or they're coming looking at ALL of your employee records.

We don't have an illegal immigrant problem here. Rev Canada doesn't screw around on these prosecutions.

That's what they do in Saudi Arabia. They no longer have a problem with visa overstayers and illegals.

"It’s somewhat tongue in cheek, but it is true, if you sent them to Delaware or Martha’s Vineyard or some of these places, that border would be secure the next day.

It's really sad when politicians believe this is how one leads.........with what they even acknowledge are not actual solutions.
as you believe in the guy allowing them into florida and hurting those citizens. can't make it up at all.

your border is secured. so shut up already. Fk, your own PM won't allow citizens back in.

You must have missed all of the sport teams who forfeit games because not all the players can get into canada. You are clueless girl.

your border is secured. so shut up already. Fk, your own PM won't allow citizens back in.

You must have missed all of the sport teams who forfeit games because not all the players can get into canada. You are clueless girl.

Canada isn't overrun with illegals because they fine employers.

The border wall is a waste of money. We have the US Coast Guard, US Customs and Immigration plus 21,000 Border Patrol agents.

Fining employers is the only thing that will work.

It’s punishable by prison time in the united states. as well a fines of up to 16k per illegal

canada doesn’t have an issue because they border the united states and nobody wants to leave here for there

Last edited:
Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis is proposing a program to contract with private companies to transport and remove illegal immigrants from the state.

"In yesterday’s budget, I put in $8 million for us to be able to transport people here illegally out of the state of Florida," DeSantis said in a Friday press conference.

Ron DeSantis needs to be President of the United States of America.

That's what they do in Saudi Arabia. They no longer have a problem with visa overstayers and illegals.

When my daughter was young and foolish, she took a "cash under the table" job waiting tables in a local restaurant. Cash at the end of every shift. The first thing that happened was the owner took her tips. He didn't pay overtime either. Both of these things are illegal but she wasn't working legally either.

The final straw was when she quit because of working conditions, and she couldn't collect unemployment insurance or access retraining programs because she hadn't contributed while she worked. At the age of 17, she said "I'm never working under the table again". Smart girl.

Forum List

Back