DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

No, you're the piece of shit who condones them coming here illegally.|

Glad I could get you straight on that...
You are hog tied to produce an argument that has the capacity to be relevant. You never say anything.

And how will you or DeSantis manage that?

Air drop them?

You see the folly of this. You see how DeSantis is just pandering to racists and xenohobes with a little bit of theater.

You're a defeatist, I get it. When faced with a problem you run away and hope someone else fixes that which is wrong.

Stay away from any heavy lifting. I wouldn't want you to sprain your vagina...

And how will you or DeSantis manage that?

Air drop them?

You see the folly of this. You see how DeSantis is just pandering to racists and xenohobes with a little bit of theater.
Not only can they not afford an argument over moral grounds, to add to that conundrum, they are flying off the handle with wild, mentally disturbed rants.

They lost this argument before it ever started and they know it. Their hate and their rants, minus any relevant arguments is proof of that.

You're a defeatist, I get it. When faced with a problem you run away and hope someone else fixes that which is wrong.

Stay away from any heavy lifting. I wouldn't want you to sprain your vagina...
The problem you run away from is the real problem you can't debate.

Oooohhh... you wanted me to say something?

Okay, okay. Apologies. Here, I'll say something: Eat shit, scumbag...
This is the part of the thread I love the most. Your diluted gobbly goo that surrenders to my argument.

Dude, you are falling apart with nonsensical bullshit.
And you are expecting a President to state explicitly that he is encouraging illegal behavior.
Actually, he is as he has already stated that these tens of millions of illegals need a path to citizenship.

Forum List

Back