DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

LOL! Dude, you are losing your capacity for cognitive thinking. Nothing about this subject has been changed.
Stop posting bullshit.
You know full well that even here your fellow LibTards call them immigrants and not trespassers.
When's the last time a Democrat in Congress called a trespasser a trespasser?

And you are expecting a President to state explicitly that he is encouraging illegal behavior.
Actually, he is as he has already stated that these tens of millions of illegals need a path to citizenship.
You aren't presenting an argument, and now it is showing. There is no open border policy and no de facto language by Biden. You lose, and you are boring, with your made up bs.

You aren't presenting an argument, and now it is showing. There is no open border policy and no de facto language by Biden. You lose, and you are boring, with your made up bs.
Stop posting with your emotions...
There is a de facto Open Border policy and that's why Democrats call them immigrants.

Stop posting bullshit.
You know full well that even here your fellow LibTards call them immigrants and not trespassers.
When's the last time a Democrat in Congress called a trespasser a trespasser?
Until we fix this; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com you don't have anything relevant to argue about. That's the bottom line. And that reality isn't going to change. You and your cowardly ilk can scapegoat others until the cows come home, and it won't change the real problem. So you are wasting your time.

Until we fix this; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com you don't have anything relevant to argue about. That's the bottom line. And that reality isn't going to change. You and your cowardly ilk can scapegoat others until the cows come home, and it won't change the real problem. So you are wasting your time.
I don't give a crap about articles that don't deal with the reality of what comes out of the mouths of Democrats in Congress.

You're a defeatist, I get it. When faced with a problem you run away and hope someone else fixes that which is wrong.
Your irrelevant whining is no substitute for an answer.

So, how do you think DeSantis plans to take them to another state?

Again, whining is no substitute.

Or, you could admit that it won't work.

I have a solution. (As opposed to you, who offers nothing but goofy fantasy. So let's remember which of us has proposed an actual solution: Me.):

Give them an easier pathway to asylum and citizenship

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
"When faced with a problem you run away "

Says the guy who offers no solution, to the guy who does.

Just angry old man crybabying...

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I don't give a crap about articles that don't deal with the reality of what comes out of the mouths of Democrats in Congress.
You can't give a crap because you can't afford it. Those articles do nothing but bust your ass with facts you can't change.

Which post?
Like I actually save Links to your posts.
You were so proud to admit you were a selfish piece of shit, it was refreshing.

On to your bullshit Link...
Every group that came to the US legally, including those from South of the Border, became successful and do not mown lawns or do dishes.

And yes, I have Cuban and Columbians relatives.

you want me to provide a source to something that is not going to happen?

That is a new one
The request for a source was about as basic as it gets. You posted this: “Florida companies rely heavily on illegal workers from agricultural to working in the service industry”.

Did you really miss that part or is it just because you don’t have a source?

Why in the world should citizens of Florida foot the bill to rid themselves of criminal illegal aliens while the doddering old fool in the W.H. is responsible?

The request for a source was about as basic as it gets. You posted this: “Florida companies rely heavily on illegal workers from agricultural to working in the service industry”.

Did you really miss that part or is it just because you don’t have a source?

I posted more than that, thus I asked which part you wanted supported.

You will dismiss the source because that is what you do, but sure, here you go.

They are among the estimated 600,000 unauthorized workers in Florida, many of whom fill the ranks of the state’s most dangerous jobs — one in five construction workers, one in three farmworkers.

Forum List

Back