DeSantis backs Florida surgeon general in urging residents against new Covid vaccines

Dr. Ladapo is correct. DeSantis is making the correct call. He has a significant track record of doing just that.

Nope. But the chances of death or major health issues are much greater. Please don’t vax…

Yes, with the old strain, but again, we don’t know the long term affects of the vaccine itself. The chances of death or major health issues in young, healthy individuals even with the old strain were minuscule. The new strains are FAR less virulent.

If would have put your full trust in science and not used some common sense, you may have already died many times checking items your bucket list in preparation for the multitude of impending global warming existential events that have come and gone over the last several decades.

Don’t be a sheep.

Do you know why that phrase was coined?
Politics. WHen they were trying to convince people you wouldn't spread COVID to their family and friends if you got vaccinated. It was a lie. They were lying.

And I'm not speculating here. Republicans are dying more often than Democrats.

1. They cherry-picked just two states. There is data available for all 50 states.
2. They did not include vaccination status at all. Only voter registration. Can't conclude squat about vaccination.
3. The authors note that there are many other differences between Republican counties and Democratic ones, including race, socioeconomic status, healthcare insurance coverage....
4. The authors note there may be many other confounders, limitations and problems with their study.
5. The authors caution that their results do not apply to any other states.

Study is here..

The word "urge" is an invention of the left wing Guardian. DeSantis said no such thing. He merely stated his case about the vaccine and pointed out the potential windfall for big pharm. It should be noted that lefties used to hate big pharm. The Clintons went after them big time. All of a sudden the political climate tells the salivating idiot lefties that big pharm is their friend.

Dear me. This man is in a position that requires a responsible adult. His anti vax antics might be politically useful but people are going to die in Florida.

Ditching scientific advice for "stuff" he read on the internet must be covered by some laws, even in the US.

As pixie boots once said - “These vaccines are saving lives. They reduce mortality"
Of course they do.
I am cool with it. Ya, can't cure stupid. Let them suffer natural consequences.

We still live in America last time I checked, so to state the obvious, we have a choice…

My cardiologist told me at a follow up visit with trepidation that he was forced to take a vaccine to keep his job.
Not buying that.

Any new COVID vaccines aside, anyone that had their child vaccinated with the original vaccines from Pfizer,Moderna or J&J were not utilizing common sense. My wife is a physician and guess what, our kids did not get the COVID vaccine. They have had every other one and we are not anti-vax by any stretch. Both had COVID, along with us and they had flu symptoms for about 1 day. Just about all their friends had it as well with the same result except some were asymptomatic. The risk of giving them an unproven vaccine and it‘s potential long term affects far outweighed them getting very sick from COVID.

You would be very surprised to know how many physicians lost trust in the COVID vaccines for healthy adults once data was released and once cardiologists starting seeing anomalies in their patients who had received them. Just like in the science community with regards to various heavily politicized topics , they are typically pretty quiet about their real feelings for fear of being ostracized.
I'm doubting this as well.

Yep
Guess again?
No guess, fact.

"Previously, Biden called COVID a "pandemic of the unvaccinated." Biden also said, "If you get vaccinated, you won't get COVID." Dr. Fauci, his chief medical adviser, said that if you get vaccinated, you're not going to spread the virus to others."

I trust DeSantis and the State of Florida a whole hellva more than I do those Potatohead administration turkeys out of DC.

Yep

No guess, fact.

"Previously, Biden called COVID a "pandemic of the unvaccinated." Biden also said, "If you get vaccinated, you won't get COVID." Dr. Fauci, his chief medical adviser, said that if you get vaccinated, you're not going to spread the virus to others."

Nope. It was a guess and you guessed wrong.

Nope. It was a guess and you guessed wrong.
Fauci and Walensky from the CDC were complete buffoons.

“Vaccinated people do not carry the virus — they don’t get sick,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the CDC, told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Tuesday. That’s “not just in the clinical trials, but it’s also in real-world data

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is clarifying claims made by the agency’s director that people vaccinated against COVID-19 will not become infected with the coronavirus or spread it to others.

Fauci and Walensky from the CDC were complete buffoons.

“Vaccinated people do not carry the virus — they don’t get sick,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the CDC, told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Tuesday. That’s “not just in the clinical trials, but it’s also in real-world data

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is clarifying claims made by the agency’s director that people vaccinated against COVID-19 will not become infected with the coronavirus or spread it to others.
Cracks me up that folks like him are such willing stooges for these power hungry lying assholes in goverment.

Forum List

Back