Derek Chauvin is now a political figure. He has changed American politics. What happens if he walks a free man?

Mr. C. has as much chance of walking free as the Honorable & Sorely Missed Donald J. Trump has of ever being President again.

Let's not mince words: Mr. C.'s life is effectively over: wait until other inmates (and some guards) get their hands on him!

Mr. C. has as much chance of walking free as the Honorable & Sorely Missed Donald J. Trump has of ever being President again.

Let's not mince words: Mr. C.'s life is effectively over: wait until other inmates (and some guards) get their hands on him!

He committed no crimes. He should be free. The ones that charged him need to be arrested and charged.

he was in the backseat of the police car.....why was he pulled out?...

Because he was being super compliant?
Why do you think he was pulled from the squad car?
i have no idea thats why i am asking....he wasnt going anywhere.....
LEO's don't like to transport people that seem to be out of their fucking minds. They may have decided to wait for an EMT or a wagon to transport. While they waited, Chauvin employed a method of restraint taught by the department.
Free Derek Chauvin!

What Chauvin did wrong was not recognize that Floyd was dying. That might be manslaughter. In seeing the film of the arrest am officer asked "are you okay?" There was a indication that Floyd was not okay.

They did ask georgy if he was on drugs.
And he said no. Had he admitted he'd ate a bunch of fentanyl things might have turned out differently but probably not.
I dont see anyone surviving after eating that much fentanyl let alone a dude that was in poor health to begin with.

This guilty before proven guilty bull needs to stop...we must keep our feelings out of such matters and use are brains....if you fight and resist arrest you have a greater chance of dying than if you cooperate....but we are so woke that we will not give law enforcers the benefit of doubt any longer....
We allow emotion and anger and vengeance to lead us and I blame the media and race pimps like Obama....
I find it disgusting that we allowed a bunch of haters to scream black lives matter as if white lives don't...
We allowed it to be painted on our streets and our cities burned because some street punk tried to rip off a store owner for $20 so he could get his daily dose of whatever and then made the mistake of resisting arrest....
I'm losing all respect for my country and my fellow citizens...this is not the America I grew up in.....
Keep their feelings out of this matter???
Feelings are all that do matter!
Not when they are misplaced and infected with centuries old animosity....
Animosity is a self generated feeling as if it’s legitimate
Blacks being unduly pursued by cops is a feelings myth. That’s why it’s so popular amongst the flakes.

Wow!! Chauvin should be released from jail and all charges dropped. We were never ever told any of this. Three times the amount of fentanyl that could easily kill someone, methamphetamines, and infected with covid....and the officers were trying to save him.

" According to the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office, George Floyd wasn't just high. He had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, in addition to methamphetamine. The autopsy report showed that Floyd had 11 nanograms of fentanyl per milliliter of blood in his system when he was tested at a hospital. That's more than three times the amount of fentanyl that can kill a healthy person. "

"In fact, the medical examiner found that George Floyd's heart was diseased, and on Memorial Day it finally gave way. According to a press release from the medical examiner's office, Floyd's cause of death was, "Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression" Contributing factors included, quote, "arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease; fentanyl intoxication; recent methamphetamine use." According to the report, George Floyd was also infected with COVID. That’s a lot."

Facts and truth so just cut it out!

The irony is that real problems will now be dealt with in a failed manner, all because of two guys who exemplify some of the worst of their associated communities.

LEO's don't like to transport people that seem to be out of their fucking minds. They may have decided to wait for an EMT or a wagon to transport. While they waited, Chauvin employed a method of restraint taught by the department.
Free Derek Chauvin!
and they could have left him in the car until then.....they took him out and now he has to deal with what happened....

Free Derek Chauvin!
and they could have left him in the car until then.....they took him out and now he has to deal with what happened....
No the decedent caused himself to be removed from the car
See how personal responsibility can alter your life for the better?

Free Derek Chauvin!
No the decedent caused himself to be removed from the car
See how personal responsibility can alter your life for the better?
they did not need to take him out they could have left him there....were was he going to go?...

What happens if he walks a free man?

He'll never be truly free. He'll always have to look over his shoulder and worry about somebody carrying out vigilante justice.
It shouldn't be a surprise.
George Floyd represents a lot of victims who
died in vain back when there were no cameras around. Just in my lifetime
we had separate restrooms for 'colored's' in South Caroliona.
There were restaurants and hotels that wouldn't serve black sports
stars like Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain....all through the south in the 60's.
What do you think it was like for a black man
being stopped in 1950's - 1960's Georgia and Alabama?
Terrifying, I'm sure.

Total scary taboo.....Will Dems back and support America’s judicial system?
How is the Party affected if they do or don’t?
Remember, the Dem Party rode George Floyd and the Democrat Virus to victory...I suspect they’ll have to stay committed to Saint Floyd to save face with their new shiny faction of Wokeologists.
Lastly, fearing an acquittal, will Chauvin be mysterious Seth Rich’d / Jeffrey Epstein’d?

Chauvin is a political figure in the sense that there will be elections when he gets to the slammer, the winner will get to love and sodomize Chauvin the pig. Chauvin will get a swastika tattooed to his asshole, :p :p :p

1618093592718.png
1618093677791.png

Remember, the Dem Party rode George Floyd and the Democrat Virus to victory...I suspect they’ll have to stay committed to Saint Floyd to save face with their new shiny faction of Wokeologists.
Lastly, fearing an acquittal, will Chauvin be mysterious Seth Rich’d / Jeffrey Epstein’d?
He'll probably go into hiding somewhere in Idaho. It's similar to what happened to the guy who shot Michael Brown.

Minneapolis will burn some more, however. Granted, they deserve it. They're just reaping all the leftism they've sown.

He'll probably go into hiding somewhere in Idaho. It's similar to what happened to the guy who shot Michael Brown.

Minneapolis will burn some more, however. Granted, they deserve it. They're just reaping all the leftism they've sown.

Sorry, Chauvin is the biggest pig of them all, he's going to the slammer for good, the only thing getting burned is his butthole.... :p :p :p

The excessive force that happened to Floyd was fentanyl-induced asphyxia, which cannot be separated from mechanical asphyxia. Floyd fucked with a dangerous drug and paid the price.

Sorry, Chauvin is the biggest pig of them all, he's going to the slammer for good, the only thing getting burned is his butthole.... :p :p :p
I'm sure the media has programmed you to hope for that, but if he is acquitted, it will be fun to watch the lemmings scream.

If the jury acquits Dick Chauvin, the right will get the civil war that they've been clamoring for, whether they really wanted it, or not.

Forum List

Back