Derek Chauvin is now a political figure. He has changed American politics. What happens if he walks a free man?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Total scary taboo.....Will Dems back and support America’s judicial system?
How is the Party affected if they do or don’t?
Remember, the Dem Party rode George Floyd and the Democrat Virus to victory...I suspect they’ll have to stay committed to Saint Floyd to save face with their new shiny faction of Wokeologists.
Lastly, fearing an acquittal, will Chauvin be mysterious Seth Rich’d / Jeffrey Epstein’d?

Remember, the Dem Party rode George Floyd and the Democrat Virus to victory...I suspect they’ll have to stay committed to Saint Floyd to save face with their new shiny faction of Wokeologists.
Lastly, fearing an acquittal, will Chauvin be mysterious Seth Rich’d / Jeffrey Epstein’d?

What happens if he walks...hmmmm

You'd want him to run for office???

I am assuming that this is a rhetorical question?????

What happens if he walks...hmmmm

You'd want him to run for office???
Hell yes I do.

Not really.

What Chauvin did wrong was not recognize that Floyd was dying. That might be manslaughter. In seeing the film of the arrest am officer asked "are you okay?" There was a indication that Floyd was not okay.

Here's my take on it.

Chauvin chose to be where he is.
I feel no remorse or sympathy for overzealous cops. We pay them to protect us, not harm us.
No matter how bad George Floyd was, and whatever reason he was laying on the ground- maybe he deserved punishment in the system, but there was absolutely no need for excessive use of force on him. Floyd was detained and should have been cuffed & on his way downtown....end of story.

And Chauvin's choices that day have now increased the danger of
the already risky job of being a cop. Let him rot in the pen with the other bad dogs.

Dems and MSM used racism to help get Trump out....that's about all it will amount to
-another smokescreen, blocking the real agenda.

Last edited:
What Chauvin did wrong was not recognize that Floyd was dying. That might be manslaughter. In seeing the film of the arrest am officer asked "are you okay?" There was a indication that Floyd was not okay.
As a cop how is he supposed to know everything? What his is responsible for is to not be abrasive, arrogant, ignorant and obnoxious. The man was drugged up to the max with fentanyl in him that would have killed people at several times the dosage. And it killed him. The asshat cop kept his knee on the neck of a dead man for 8 minutes. In a city that does not have a reputation for racial issues. So who started this? Golleee! The Progs did. The Progs made the pandemic worse then it should be. When the cycle completes, millions of minorities will be dead. By the Progs...

He will have to go into hiding somewhere. Would love to have a look at Ellison's email exchanges with his prosecutors.

Not really.

The City will burn

This guilty before proven guilty bull needs to stop...we must keep our feelings out of such matters and use are brains....if you fight and resist arrest you have a greater chance of dying than if you cooperate....but we are so woke that we will not give law enforcers the benefit of doubt any longer....
We allow emotion and anger and vengeance to lead us and I blame the media and race pimps like Obama....
I find it disgusting that we allowed a bunch of haters to scream black lives matter as if white lives don't...
We allowed it to be painted on our streets and our cities burned because some street punk tried to rip off a store owner for $20 so he could get his daily dose of whatever and then made the mistake of resisting arrest....
I'm losing all respect for my country and my fellow citizens...this is not the America I grew up in.....

As a cop how is he supposed to know everything? What his is responsible for is to not be abrasive, arrogant, ignorant and obnoxious. The man was drugged up to the max with fentanyl in him that would have killed people at several times the dosage. And it killed him. The asshat cop kept his knee on the neck of a dead man for 8 minutes. In a city that does not have a reputation for racial issues. So who started this? Golleee! The Progs did. The Progs made the pandemic worse then it should be. When the cycle completes, millions of minorities will be dead. By the Progs...
Cops do get training. Nothing was going to change George Floyd dying that day. Chauvin would have saved only himself.

This guilty before proven guilty bull needs to stop...we must keep our feelings out of such matters and use are brains....if you fight and resist arrest you have a greater chance of dying than if you cooperate....but we are so woke that we will not give law enforcers the benefit of doubt any longer....
We allow emotion and anger and vengeance to lead us and I blame the media and race pimps like Obama....
I find it disgusting that we allowed a bunch of haters to scream black lives matter as if white lives don't...
We allowed it to be painted on our streets and our cities burned because some street punk tried to rip off a store owner for $20 so he could get his daily dose of whatever and then made the mistake of resisting arrest....
I'm losing all respect for my country and my fellow citizens...this is not the America I grew up in.....
Keep their feelings out of this matter???
Feelings are all that do matter!

Here's my take on it.

Chauvin chose to be where he is.
I feel no remorse or sympathy for overzealous cops. We pay them to protect us, not harm us.
No matter how bad George Floyd was, and whatever reason he was laying on the ground- maybe he deserved punishment in the system, but there was absolutely no need for excessive use of force on him. Floyd was detained and should have been cuffed & on his way downtown....end of story.

And Chauvin's choices that day have now increased the danger of
the already risky job of being a cop. Let him rot in the pen with the other bad dogs.

Dems and MSM used racism to help get Trump out....that's about all it will amount to
-another smokescreen, blocking the real agenda.

The ever so important principle of cause and effect needs to be taught in Americas Ghettos and Barrios.
Chauvin made the mistake of not checking on the fucked out of his mind savage as he went to sleep. That's all.
Nobody can prove intent to harm or kill. This is a slam dunk for the Chauvin defense team. He walks with an ankle bracelet and Americas disgusting shitholes burn to the ground...A win/win for good, real core Americans.

Keep their feelings out of this matter???
Feelings are all that do matter!
Not when they are misplaced and infected with centuries old animosity....

Wow!! Chauvin should be released from jail and all charges dropped. We were never ever told any of this. Three times the amount of fentanyl that could easily kill someone, methamphetamines, and infected with covid....and the officers were trying to save him.

" According to the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office, George Floyd wasn't just high. He had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, in addition to methamphetamine. The autopsy report showed that Floyd had 11 nanograms of fentanyl per milliliter of blood in his system when he was tested at a hospital. That's more than three times the amount of fentanyl that can kill a healthy person. "

"In fact, the medical examiner found that George Floyd's heart was diseased, and on Memorial Day it finally gave way. According to a press release from the medical examiner's office, Floyd's cause of death was, "Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression" Contributing factors included, quote, "arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease; fentanyl intoxication; recent methamphetamine use." According to the report, George Floyd was also infected with COVID. That’s a lot."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back