Denzel Washington Recognizes A Debt

I believe that your logic being faulty caused you to deflect. Why do you ask?
So you deny being a racist?
So you deny deflecting?
Yes, I deny deflecting. Do you deny being a racist?
You need to read the thread and then answer why you were deflecting. Denying it only makes it more obvious.
I wasn't deflecting. Do you deny being a racist? Speaking of deflecting that's what you are doing right now. You don't want to deny who you are but you also don't want to admit who you are to others. You lack confidence.
Yes you were deflecting. When you address your deflection then and only then will we move on to other issues.

I believe that your logic being faulty caused you to deflect. Why do you ask?
So you deny deflecting?
You need to read the thread and then answer why you were deflecting. Denying it only makes it more obvious.
Do you deny being a racist? Don't be a pussy.
Address your deflection. Dont be a deflector.

So you deny deflecting?
I wasn't deflecting. Do you deny being a racist? Speaking of deflecting that's what you are doing right now. You don't want to deny who you are but you also don't want to admit who you are to others. You lack confidence.
Yes you were deflecting. When you address your deflection then and only then will we move on to other issues.
No. I wasn't deflecting. You are deflecting now because you are too much of a pussy to admit you are a racist. You lack confidence.

So you deny deflecting?
I didn't deflect. You are deflecting now. Do you deny being a racist?

So you deny deflecting?
No. I wasn't deflecting. You are deflecting now because you are too much of a pussy to admit you are a racist. You lack confidence.
Yes you were deflecting and you continue to do it. I already gave you permission to believe what you like but I am confident you will change your mind.

So you deny deflecting?
I didn't deflect. You are deflecting now. Do you deny being a racist?
Yes you deflected. You are doing so with every post. Why are you denying you deflected?

Yes you were deflecting and you continue to do it. I already gave you permission to believe what you like but I am confident you will change your mind.
Do you deny being a racist?

Do you deny deflecting?

Do you deny deflecting?
Yes. Do you deny being a racist?

Do you deny deflecting?
Why are you denying you deflected when we all know you did? When are you going to admit your deflections?

Do you deny deflecting?
Why are you denying you deflected when we all know you did? When are you going to admit your deflections?
I didn't deflect.

Do you deny deflecting?
I didn't deflect.

Yes you did deflect. Please address your deflections.

Do you deny deflecting?
I didn't deflect.

Can't tell you about what I didn't do.

Do you deny deflecting?
I didn't deflect.

When you do some self analysis I am sure you will be able to tell me why you deflected. I'm giving you an important task. Dont disappointment me.

I didn't deflect.

When you do some self analysis I am sure you will be able to tell me why you deflected. I'm giving you an important task. Dont disappointment me.

The reality is that you are a racist who is afraid of admitting his racism which makes you a pussy.

Forum List

Back