Dentist keep dying of deadly lung disease leaving CDC baffled

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Seven of the patients were dead, and two more were dying of a rare chronic, progressive lung disease that can be treated but not cured. It’s estimated that about 200,000 people in the United States have Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) at any one time. But the common denominator of a small group of patients at a Virginia clinic over a 15-year period is worrying the Centers for Disease Control: Eight were dentists; a ninth was a dental technician.

Dentists keep dying of deadly lung disease, Leaving CDC baffled
--------------------------------------------------

Guess this could put one on edge if they are a dentist, or married to one. They'll figure out what it is ten years from now. Oh wait it's probably already known .

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-11_13-44-37.png
    upload_2018-3-11_13-44-37.png
    34 KB · Views: 39
Interesting. I'm no expert on this but is it possible it could be from the fumes of the chemicals they use in dental fillings? Or whatever they use to kill the tooth nerve in a root canal?

• Banned
Interesting. I'm no expert on this but is it possible it could be from the fumes of the chemicals they use in dental fillings? Or whatever they use to kill the tooth nerve in a root canal?

Hard to say since most wear a mask over their faces while drilling, cleaning etc.. Maybe it's from all the x ray machines that surround them so radiation is bouncing off. We can be sure someone will guess it right and it won't ever be paid attention to because the one who figures it out isn't a dentist lol.

I am horrified----pulmonary fibrosis is a really nasty way to go.
A surgical mask on the face does not protect from toxic
fumes

When the dentists are buried, are they filling their last cavity?

Hard to say since most wear a mask over their faces while drilling, cleaning etc.. Maybe it's from all the x ray machines that surround them so radiation is bouncing off. We can be sure someone will guess it right and it won't ever be paid attention to because the one who figures it out isn't a dentist lol.

I do know that their excessive X-rays can't be healthful for anyone, employee or patient.

I do know that their excessive X-rays can't be healthful for anyone, employee or patient.

the clinic I use in the past decade do the xrays in a lead lines room and the dentist WALKS OUT ---GOOD---when I was a
kid the dentist held the x-ray plate with his finger------long ago---THAT WAS BAD

Forum List

Back