Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same sex marriages should get the exact same government cash and prizes as opposite sex marriages get by law.

It really isn't that hard to understand, if you want to.

If opposite sex marriages have the cash and prizes they currently get by law taken away someday, then so should same sex marriages.

But until then, they should both get the same cash and prizes being handed out by the government, by law, for being married.

Right now, that is not the case, and that is what they want corrected. They are not getting the same treatment.

[

Gotcha. So not wanting to extend government marriage (which I oppose) to more people so they can pay different tax rates (which I oppose since I think everyone should pay the same rate) is not libertarian.

It's discriminatory. Are you telling us libertarianism is by nature discriminatory?

Yes, we discriminate by wanting everyone treated the same by government. Pure bigotry.

You are actually a rocket scientist, aren't you? Be honest, I can just tell

You don't want everyone treated the same. You don't want to EXTEND the marriage benefit, whatever you think it is, to gays which means you want them to continue to be excluded.

That is discrimination.

[

Gotcha. So not wanting to extend government marriage (which I oppose) to more people so they can pay different tax rates (which I oppose since I think everyone should pay the same rate) is not libertarian.

It's discriminatory. Are you telling us libertarianism is by nature discriminatory?

Yes, we discriminate by wanting everyone treated the same by government. Pure bigotry.

You are actually a rocket scientist, aren't you? Be honest, I can just tell

You don't want everyone treated the same. You don't want to EXTEND the marriage benefit, whatever you think it is, to gays which means you want them to continue to be excluded.

That is discrimination.

Wanting everyone, gays & straights, married & unmarried, to have the same tax rates and other laws identical is my not wanting everyone treated the same. You mentioned that.

You didn't answer my question though. You are actually a rocket scientist, aren't you? Your recognizing my wanting government to treat all it's citizens the same is actually my wanting everyone not treated the same is absolutely brilliant. I don't know how you come up with that

If Dennis Hastert turns out to have molested a minor, I want the government to treat him exactly the same as every other child molestor.

If Dennis Hastert turns out to have molested a minor, I want the government to treat him exactly the same as every other child molestor.

I agree, as long as you agree to treat Bill Clinton like every other child molester and rapist.

I agree, as long as you agree to treat Bill Clinton like every other child molester and rapist.
The charge that Clinton is a child molestor and rapist is made up.

But were he a child molestor and rapist, I certainly would want him treated the same as every other child molestor and rapist.

More pathetic attempts at deflection.

I guess we can depend on the Tu Quoque Brigade riding into town with their Bill Clinton puppet every time any Republican anywhere is caught behaving badly.

For the next 30 years. It's already been 15 years.

Boooooooooooooshhhhhh! Cliiiiiiiiiintoooooooooonnnnnnnn!

But were he a child molestor and rapist, I certainly would want him treated the same as every other child molestor and rapist.

You are a gullible idiot.

Nope. The child rapist thing is manufactured bullshit. The credulous retard is in your bathroom mirror. Go look.

Nope. The child rapist thing is manufactured bullshit. The credulous retard is in your bathroom mirror. Go look.

Janita Broaddrick went on national TV and accused Clinton of rape, and even worse Clinton is a Democrat who treasonously believes in magical central govt with the same faith a child uses to believe in Santa Claus.

Janita Broaddrick went on national TV and accused Clinton of rape, and even worse Clinton is a Democrat who treasonously believes in magical central govt with the same faith a child uses to believe in Santa Claus.

Janita Broaddrick is a child? If no, then what possible relevance does it have to bullshit 'child rape' nonsense that your ilk have made up?

Yanno....................I'd really like to see the person that Haskert allegedly molested to come forward and go on talk shows and make a whole bunch of money.

I'm guessing that he could milk the talk show circuit for a couple of hundred grand.

Then? Maybe a book deal and a TV miniseries.

Because, if he can't have Haskert prosecuted because of the statute of limitations, he can at least make him pay by publicly shaming him.

1. She's wasn't a child. Derr. Not even close.
2. Broaderick signed a sworn statement under penalty of perjury she was not molested by Clinton.

She's a liar.

1. She's wasn't a child. Derr. Not even close.
2. Broaderick signed a sworn statement under penalty of perjury she was not molested by Clinton.

She's a liar.

PPV is just another trooper in the Clintons' War on Women.

Just sayin'.

Update: Hastert Acknowledges 'Transgressions,' Lawyer Says

"Mr. Hastert acknowledges that as a young man he committed transgressions for which he is profoundly sorry. He earnestly apologizes to his former students, family, friends, previous constituents and all others affected by the harm his actions have caused," Hastert attorney Thomas Green said in a statement released today.

Small town turns on Hastert as details of allegations emerge

The court documents detail sexual abuse allegations involving at least four boys that took place at a motel or in the boys locker room at Yorkville High School, where Hastert taught and coached from 1965 until 1981. It describes a “Lazyboy” style chair where Hastert often sat in the locker room with a direct view of the stalls where the boys showered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back