Denial

"Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness. If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist."

Denial might explain what has contributed to those who who joined the insurrection, and those who truly believe the election was a fraud, as well as believing the MSM is framed by Fake News.

Of course a number of Republican Elected Officials are still pushing the Conspiracy Theory that Trump won the election and the outcome was "rigged", as well as the hundreds (?) of criminals who engaged in Sedition and Insurrection on Jan 6th. As a nation, we are the longest democratic republic to last for over two centuries, and these interlopers deserve to be deprived of the civil rights all patriotic American's are privileged to enjoy; these felonious criminals should be given the privilege of surrendering their citizenship and going to any other country willing to accept them, or to live out the rest of their lives in a Federal Prison.

I used to get so tired of listening to these crybabies whine about TRYANNY. Let them go to a place like Turkey, or Russia, or Hungary and start bellyaching like they do here and they'll see what real tyranny is when their front door is shoved open at 3AM or they're snatched right off the street and tossed in jail with no record of any arrest. Do you know what you'd hear them say then? "Pretty please, let me go back to the good ol' USA, and I promise to be a good boy from now on, and I won't take my freedoms for granted ever again. Pretty Please?"

What the hell do you think the OP is suggesting. He thinks we should become more like the countries your just mentioned.

Nonsense. Conservatives in this country have no real practical experience with what tyranny really is. For crying out loud, I remember seeing videos of conservatives trying to storm their way into stores like Walmart without wearing masks because they considered the mandatory wearing of masks to be a sign of tyranny which meant, in their minds at least, that they were losing their freedoms. What bull that is. Firstly, stores like Walmart, are businesses that reserve the right to refuse service to people under certain circumstances. Perhaps you'll recall the signs from years past that stated, "No shoes, no shirt, no service." Secondly all gov'ts have emergency powers which can be declared when there's an emergency, and a well-documented public health emergency certainly qualifies in that regard.

There's an old saying. Perhaps you've heard it. It goes like this: You are free to swing your arm. But your freedom to swing your arm ends where my nose begins.

"Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness. If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist."

Denial might explain what has contributed to those who who joined the insurrection, and those who truly believe the election was a fraud, as well as believing the MSM is framed by Fake News.

Of course a number of Republican Elected Officials are still pushing the Conspiracy Theory that Trump won the election and the outcome was "rigged", as well as the hundreds (?) of criminals who engaged in Sedition and Insurrection on Jan 6th. As a nation, we are the longest democratic republic to last for over two centuries, and these interlopers deserve to be deprived of the civil rights all patriotic American's are privileged to enjoy; these felonious criminals should be given the privilege of surrendering their citizenship and going to any other country willing to accept them, or to live out the rest of their lives in a Federal Prison.
I find it hilarious that you don't recognize how DENIAL governs every aspect of the Left. Complete DENIAL of all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration. Complete DENIAL of the problems at the border. Complete DENIAL of any election malfeasance in the 2020 election. Complete DENIAL of any wrong doing by China in their virus attack on the world. I could go on for a hundred pages. What is really fascinating is I know you people aren't stupid.
Wow, I thought I'd see a complete lack of self awareness before, but you just set a new standard.

There is no "big beautiful wall"
There was no fraud beyond that attempted by Republicans
China did not ""attack" anyone. In fact, if you look at China's response, the denial mirrors Trump's denials.
There is a formidable wall at the border as I well know since I live a 1 hour drive away from it. The problem is when you have Open Borders democrats in charge, the wall is meaningless when you open the gates and allow tens of thousands of undocumented, sick, desperate illegals to pour in. Hundreds of signed, sworn statements from citizens, expert testimony say there was RAMPANT election fraud. And when you close all of your internal travel and allow known infected people to travel the world that most certainly is a virus attack on the world. Wake up and smell the coffee, your country is being stolen.

Oh screw you, SCAL doesn't have open borders, and who would mow your lawn, pour the concrete, paint your house and cook your food in most of the restaurants in California.

Considering most sane people are fleeing CA, there's no one left to feed the other criminals. Commie leadership has taken the State from fist to worst in quality of life.

I used to get so tired of listening to these crybabies whine about TRYANNY. Let them go to a place like Turkey, or Russia, or Hungary and start bellyaching like they do here and they'll see what real tyranny is when their front door is shoved open at 3AM or they're snatched right off the street and tossed in jail with no record of any arrest. Do you know what you'd hear them say then? "Pretty please, let me go back to the good ol' USA, and I promise to be a good boy from now on, and I won't take my freedoms for granted ever again. Pretty Please?"

What the hell do you think the OP is suggesting. He thinks we should become more like the countries your just mentioned.

Nonsense. Conservatives in this country have no real practical experience with what tyranny really is. For crying out loud, I remember seeing videos of conservatives trying to storm their way into stores like Walmart without wearing masks because they considered the mandatory wearing of masks to be a sign of tyranny which meant, in their minds at least, that they were losing their freedoms. What bull that is. Firstly, stores like Walmart, are businesses that reserve the right to refuse service to people under certain circumstances. Perhaps you'll recall the signs from years past that stated, "No shoes, no shirt, no service." Secondly all gov'ts have emergency powers which can be declared when there's an emergency, and a well-documented public health emergency certainly qualifies in that regard.

There's an old saying. Perhaps you've heard it. It goes like this: You are free to swing your arm. But your freedom to swing your arm ends where my nose begins.

That's not what the OP is talking about. Almost 60% of Americans believe the media are pushing an agenda and a particular ideology. The OP thinks those people are somehow defective and deserve no civil rights. One simple example is CNN took down their covid ticker as soon as Trump left office. They are no longer interested in emphasizing covid, now that the commie are in charge. Can't make quid pro joe look bad or no more effective than Trump.

I find it hilarious that you don't recognize how DENIAL governs every aspect of the Left. Complete DENIAL of all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration. Complete DENIAL of the problems at the border. Complete DENIAL of any election malfeasance in the 2020 election. Complete DENIAL of any wrong doing by China in their virus attack on the world. I could go on for a hundred pages. What is really fascinating is I know you people aren't stupid.
Wow, I thought I'd see a complete lack of self awareness before, but you just set a new standard.
iu

Where did you get the idea that conservatives were trying to storm into Walmart. Generally people on welfare vote Democrat.

Right wing fantasy is all right wingers have, not any "gospel Truth".

I note you have no link to support your lunacy.

Why not take a break and see if you can steal an IQ point or two.

Still no link, Dumbass.

Still no link, Dumbass.

I don't need to post a link to reality, it is really sad that you are too stupid to be in touch with reality. Maybe if you got you head out of the dirt, you might, maybe, unlikely be able to get in touch with reality:

1611530506543.png

Your response is the very denial the OP references.

NOTHING in your response represents reality.
China did not ""attack" anyone. In fact, if you look at China's response, the denial mirrors Trump's denials.

And I'm sure you could rant on and on about your fantasies but none of what you say reflects reality in any regard.

YOU are the very definition of denial.
there was fraud
etc
YOU are the very definition of denial
Yes, there was fraud.

A Republican in PA was caught trying to vote his dead wife's absentee ballot. He failed.
And Republicans tried to commit fraud by making false legal claim after another all of which FAILED!
But beyond that? Just a fantasy. A lie.

Right now, its all in Sleepy Joe's hands, not Trump's. Trump is chilling in Palm Beach. The Big Guy can make people forget about Trump by doing a Tremendous Job. The people will forget about Biden's rigging of the election, if he delivers on his promises to the Middle Class, the "Chumps" as he calls us.
Which of his promises are you looking for him to deliver that would make you happy?
None. He promised to destroy the country. Only a fool would be happy about that.
Can you send me the quote of him making that promise? Didn’t think so

There is a formidable wall at the border as I well know since I live a 1 hour drive away from it. The problem is when you have Open Borders democrats in charge, the wall is meaningless when you open the gates and allow tens of thousands of undocumented, sick, desperate illegals to pour in. Hundreds of signed, sworn statements from citizens, expert testimony say there was RAMPANT election fraud. And when you close all of your internal travel and allow known infected people to travel the world that most certainly is a virus attack on the world. Wake up and smell the coffee, your country is being stolen.
Almost NONE of the existing walls were built by Trump.
WHAT?!?!?!
That's right. A few miles of structurally defective barriers that will have to be torn down and replaced or just torn down.
By a contractor who just happened to be a major Trump donor.

THAT is where TRUMP dumped YOUR tax dollars.
AND you should be ashamed for supporting his theft and waste.

Forum List

Back