Biden too tired to be President today...calls lid on being seen in public today...will nap and watch his stories...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe "The Job Killer" biden is too tired to be President today...he will take the day off, nap and watch his stories while he eats his pudding.....

Meanwhile, when Trump was President.....he was working every day, sleeping 4 hours a day........

But...he tweeted mean and didn't want China to run the country and the world...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The videos of his allegedly signing EO's are scary. One of them, if you listen to the audio (granted the audio isn't great), seems to be Biden saying 'I don't know what I'm signing' as he signs it.

And when President Trump signed many of his EO's he would then turn the pages to the camera for all to see. Here we can't even see anything, just Biden allegedly signing something.

Last edited:

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe has the charisma and leadership skills of a flower pot.
You Americans better make sure all votes are in person, and all votes are hand counted and observed next time.
Or I'll have to go over there and slap you about the place.
Fat Dumb American Trump supporters could care less what you think foreigner. Oh wait, are you Scandinavian?

HappyJoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
You Americans better make sure all votes are in person, and all votes are hand counted and observed next time.
I'll buy you a plane ticket, we'll go have a beer, I'll explain our country to you and then if you want to slap me, I'll put you down.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fat Dumb American Trump supporters could care less what you think foreigner. Oh wait, are you Scandinavian?
Trump supporters are hot in general, I notice.
Better dressed, well mannered, more friendly, harder workers.
Democrat ladies tend to be either obese or in manly dungarees...or both. And they all have those crazy, dead eyes you get when you kill your own baby.

OP
2aguy

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He is on “Executive Time” and taking “important meetings and phone calls for America”. I think that’s the phrasing you guys think is work.
Watching re-runs of the Rockford Files on Metv is not "executive time."

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe "The Job Killer" biden is too tired to be President today...he will take the day off, nap and watch his stories while he eats his pudding.....

Meanwhile, when Trump was President.....he was working every day, sleeping 4 hours a day........

Joe is merely following his deep christian faith in abiding by the example set forth in the Bible: all gods are SUPPOSED to take the sabbath off . . . to keep it holy. :eusa_whistle:

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Destroying our economy and pissing off our neighbors is exhausting work.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'll buy you a plane ticket, we'll go have a beer, I'll explain our country to you and then if you want to slap me, I'll put you down.
"What are you doing in the basement, son?"
"Calling out some random, anonymous foreign dude on the internet. Just a minute."

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrat ladies tend to be either obese or in manly dungarees...or both. And they all have those crazy, dead eyes you get when you kill your own baby.
It looks like you forgot a major trend with Democrat women...

Half of them actually have dicks!!!!

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score

Trump only "worked" four days a week. Nearly 1/4 of his time in office was spent on the golf course. Mornings were spent watching TV and rage tweeting. Sleep deprived and fuelled by McDonalds is no way to make sound decisions or to be very productive.

Joe is remembering the Sabbath Day to keep it holy. He attended Mass this morning, and stopped off for a bagel along the way, patronizing a small merchant and giving him a photo op, and a boost to the local economy. Trump never did anything that didn't include a Trump property, and a free promotion of the Trump brand.

You wanna keep doing this? Every day, we can demonstrate just how hard Joe is working and how things are getting better for Americans as Joe's team is busy getting all of their oars into the water to row together.

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
It looks like you forgot a major trend with Democrat women...

Half of them actually have dicks!!!!
Which is more than can be said for Republican men.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score

He's probably playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List