Dems want to move Statue of Liberty call immigration law bigoted

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Being a bigot and being selective is not even close to being the same thing.

Being selective means you want people who love America, will speak it's language, obey it's laws, conform to its society, defend it, have pride in it, and believe in its morals, standards and values.

America needs people who will be a asset to the country, anyone else will be a liability.

I mean do these people allow just anyone to walk in off the streets and come into their homes? Or do they only let in people they know and have decided they are allowed to come in?

i knew the dems would try this. they got so much evil and hate in them. it will never happen. black dude too. racist blacks and dens. i swear.
Jesus. If you want to know what the word idiot means, you have to look under D for Democrat in the dictionary.

Being a bigot and being selective is not even close to being the same thing.

Being selective means you want people who love America, will speak it's language, obey it's laws, conform to its society, defend it, have pride in it, and believe in its morals, standards and values.

America needs people who will be a asset to the country, anyone else will be a liability.

I mean do these people allow just anyone to walk in off the streets and come into their homes? Or do they only let in people they know and have decided they are allowed to come in?
i guess so,. dems are anti american

1705699937462.png

i knew the dems would try this. they got so much evil and hate in them. it will never happen. black dude too. racist blacks and dens. i swear.

The Dem didn't propose it. The title of this thread is an outright lie. He said that Republicans may as well be doing it. It was obvious satire.

You weren't honest. All the conservatives here lied about it. Conservatives, how do you justify such chronic dishonesty?

Needless to say, the Lord of Lies approves of the behavior of the conservatives here.

I expect it will be moved as NYC becomes uninhabitable. Or it might be recycled in a war.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to vote D,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I left my lawnmower right outside the door!"

~S~

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to vote D,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I left my lawnmower right outside the door!"

~S~
lol

Forum List

Back