Dems want Laws changed after Rittenhouse shootings. Are vigilantes the answer? (Poll)

Do you support vigilantes policing neighborhoods when the police are unavailable?

• Yes, people have the right to protect their lives and property

Votes: 66 95.7%
  • No, criminals have every right to burn, steal, and kill.

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
I support the rights of human beings not to be preyed on by subhuman criminal pieces of shit.

The best way to protect this right is by delegating to a government-based justice system the authority and duty to establish an orderly system of laws, and to enforce those laws in an orderly and consistent manner.

When left wrong-wing filth infiltrate and corrupt government, and cripple the system of law enforcement, as your kind have done in too many communities, this does not negate in the least the right of human beings to be protected from subhuman criminals shit; it just reverts back to us the right and duty to protect our selves.

Vigilantism is much less desirable than an orderly law enforcement system, but vigilantism is an entirely legitimate and expected result of crippling or corrupting the law enforcement system, as your kind have intentionally done.
Would you jail people for breaking curfew? I would.

Would you jail people for breaking curfew? I would.

Absolutely not!

Curfews are an outrageous abuse of government power, and of law enforcement; a blatant and inexcusable violation of the right of free people to go about their own business in peace. Such a mass denial of freedom of movement amounts to imprisoning innocent people without due process of law.

I would fully support throwing any public official in prison, for a very, very, very long time, who had any willing part in enacting or enforcing a curfew.

Absolutely not!

Curfews are an outrageous abuse of government power, and of law enforcement; a blatant and inexcusable violation of the right of free people to go about their own business in peace. Such a mass denial of freedom of movement amounts to imprisoning innocent people without due process of law.

I would fully support throwing any public official in prison, for a very, very, very long time, who had any willing part in enacting or enforcing a curfew.
Lolol. You're opposed to curfews? You really are a vigilante.

So if you lose an election vigilantism is okay.. that's what makes you and I different.

StrawmanArmy.jpg

So if you lose an election vigilantism is okay.. that's what makes you and I different.
the constitution says we can challenge the government. Written in the declaration of the United States. Perhaps you should know what laws are in our country.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

so you kiss the king and queen monarchy. too fking funny. Get out of my country Brit.

Here's my constitution.
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

You prefer to stomp on the graves of those who gave you your freedom. shameful.

Here's my constitution.

That's the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.

We had a meeting today, at the construction site where I currently am working. The General was seriously pissed off. I've not noticed nearly as much of a theft problem on this site as I have noticed on most others, but the General was very angry that apparently, some of the workers on this site have been stealing tools and equipment belonging to other workers and/or companies. The point was mentioned, several times, the same point I have made here, that when you steal a tradesman's tools, you are not just stealing mere “property”; you're stealing his ability to make a living. You're stealing his ability to provide for himself and his family.

If his tools were THAT important, they should probably do a better job of keeping track of them. But let's go around killing people at random because you can't keep track of your tools... That sounds truly rational.

Not that you give a shit about honest workers being harmed, in order to fulfill the interests of thieving subhuman criminal shit such as yourself. You've made clear the intense hatred that you have for honest men, who make their living through honest work; and that you'd happily see us go hungry, homeless, or unable to meet other necessities, in order to unjustly enrich your own criminal kind.

Wow, dude, seriously, it was only a hammer. Go down to Ace Hardware and get a new one.

The rest is just a crazy rant about how you want to murder people over lost tools.

Choices have consequences.

One of the possible consequences of behaving like a criminal instead of behaving like a human being is that you might get killed.

If you don't want to risk that consequences, then you can always choose to keep your filthy thieving hands off of stuff that does not belong to you.

If you truly value the opportunity to steal or destroy other people's property, more than you value your own life, then that's your choice.

HitlerBob, my days of thinking you are a sociopath are definitely coming to a middle.

If his tools were THAT important, they should probably do a better job of keeping track of them. But let's go around killing people at random because you can't keep track of your tools... That sounds truly rational.

Wow, dude, seriously, it was only a hammer. Go down to Ace Hardware and get a new one.

The rest is just a crazy rant about how you want to murder people over lost tools.

HitlerBob, my days of thinking you are a sociopath are definitely coming to a middle.
then why does a criminal run at someone with a gun, get killed cause he did and then blame the guy with the gun? There's no logic there. All over a hammer.

Guy, you aren't talking about defending people, you are talking about defending PROPERTY. Property isn't more valuable than human lives.

As always, that's ultimately the call for the would-be thief to make. If it truly believes that its own life is more valuable than the opportunity to steal someone else's property, then it has the choice to keep its thieving filthy hands off of stuff that doesn't belong to it.

1651568752903.png

so you kiss the king and queen monarchy. too fking funny. Get out of my country Brit.

Here's my constitution.

You prefer to stomp on the graves of those who gave you your freedom. shameful.
I'm not a Brit and vigilantes are anarchists who can't follow the rule of law.

As always, that's ultimately the call for the would-be thief to make. If it truly believes that its own life is more valuable than the opportunity to steal someone else's property, then it has the choice to keep its thieving filthy hands off of stuff that doesn't belong to it.

Trying to break into my house….come get you some…if my dog doesn’t tear you apart, I’ve got something for ya.

These right wing wank fantasies would hilarious, if they weren't so sad.

Mormom Bob and J-Mac have watched the One Percent whittle away at their middle class lifestyle for decades, but man, they are going to totally murder someone over a fucking hammer.

Forum List

Back