Dems own the rioting, and that will cost them

"The ongoing riots in cities “governed” by supine Democrats, combined with the genuine threat that the violence will metastasize outward to the suburbs, is their most conspicuous fear. And they want action. A Morning Consult poll released Tuesday reveals that 71 percent of registered voters support calling in the National Guard to assist the police in quelling the riots, including 67 percent of suburban women. Likewise, 58 percent of voters support calling in the U.S. military if necessary, including 54 percent of suburban women. In other words, clear majorities support President Trump’s intention to deploy U.S. troops if state officials are unable or unwilling to contain the violence. Moreover, he possesses the power to do so. As Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) wrote in the New York Times Wednesday morning:"

I think those numbers are probably fairly accurate, most people are sick and tired of this shit, night after night of violence and destruction of property. And BTW many of those people are black, there's quite backlash IMHO of black voters who will not support the Dems come November. Some won't vote for Trump cuz they don't like him either, but some will or just not vote at all and either way that ain't good for the Dems. The desire for safety and security is a primary need for everybody, right after air, food, water,and shelter. And it is apparent to just about everybody that the Dems are primarily responsible for the lack thereof. Trump wants to restore law and order, the Dems don't, it's as simple as that.

It's not like we have the police and federal agents attacking peaceful protesters. The ones getting attacked are the ones doing the rioting, looting, and burning, or they are damaging somebody's property including that of the federal gov't. Which is against federal law, your right not protest does not include damaging anybody's property. At that oint you ain;t a peaceful protester any more, you are engaged in criminal activity that you should be arrested for. But the local and state authorities aren't doing that, which is as much as anything else their primary responsibility. So, in comes Trump, and that is to his credit.

A recent Rasmussen Report says that approval for President Trump amongst likely black voters is now over 40 percent. He got 8 percent of the African American vote in 2016. In August 2019, black voter approval for Trump stood at 26 percent. I ain't saying those numbers are legit, maybe they are something of an outlier. But I do think they are a rising trend that is substantially higher than 2016. So, it kinda begs the question of when the freakin' Dems are finally going to stop this nightly shitshow. They can do it, all they gotta do is call up the state Nat'l Guard and throwing people in jail. Maybe they see that as a capitulation to Trump, an admission that he was right. IMHO, if they don't they're going to lose to Trump in November, and they might also lose the House and some mayoral and governatorial races too.
The Democrats don't just own the rioting and all the destruction it is causing, but it is an essential part of the Democrats' election strategy to create as much misery in America as they can hoping voters will blame President Trump for it.

What a feeble strategy. Voters ain't stupid.

It's all they got.
They sure as hell cant run on Bidens success or dem success.

"The ongoing riots in cities “governed” by supine Democrats, combined with the genuine threat that the violence will metastasize outward to the suburbs, is their most conspicuous fear. And they want action. A Morning Consult poll released Tuesday reveals that 71 percent of registered voters support calling in the National Guard to assist the police in quelling the riots, including 67 percent of suburban women. Likewise, 58 percent of voters support calling in the U.S. military if necessary, including 54 percent of suburban women. In other words, clear majorities support President Trump’s intention to deploy U.S. troops if state officials are unable or unwilling to contain the violence. Moreover, he possesses the power to do so. As Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) wrote in the New York Times Wednesday morning:"

I think those numbers are probably fairly accurate, most people are sick and tired of this shit, night after night of violence and destruction of property. And BTW many of those people are black, there's quite backlash IMHO of black voters who will not support the Dems come November. Some won't vote for Trump cuz they don't like him either, but some will or just not vote at all and either way that ain't good for the Dems. The desire for safety and security is a primary need for everybody, right after air, food, water,and shelter. And it is apparent to just about everybody that the Dems are primarily responsible for the lack thereof. Trump wants to restore law and order, the Dems don't, it's as simple as that.

It's not like we have the police and federal agents attacking peaceful protesters. The ones getting attacked are the ones doing the rioting, looting, and burning, or they are damaging somebody's property including that of the federal gov't. Which is against federal law, your right not protest does not include damaging anybody's property. At that oint you ain;t a peaceful protester any more, you are engaged in criminal activity that you should be arrested for. But the local and state authorities aren't doing that, which is as much as anything else their primary responsibility. So, in comes Trump, and that is to his credit.

A recent Rasmussen Report says that approval for President Trump amongst likely black voters is now over 40 percent. He got 8 percent of the African American vote in 2016. In August 2019, black voter approval for Trump stood at 26 percent. I ain't saying those numbers are legit, maybe they are something of an outlier. But I do think they are a rising trend that is substantially higher than 2016. So, it kinda begs the question of when the freakin' Dems are finally going to stop this nightly shitshow. They can do it, all they gotta do is call up the state Nat'l Guard and throwing people in jail. Maybe they see that as a capitulation to Trump, an admission that he was right. IMHO, if they don't they're going to lose to Trump in November, and they might also lose the House and some mayoral and governatorial races too.
You may be wrong here.

Tucker Carlson touched on this and it makes a great deal of sense.

Right way/Wrong way.

Democrats benefit when Americans are unhappy and think that the country is going in the wrong direction. Before the covid nonsense, over 40% of Americans thought the country was going the right direction. People don't vote for change when things are going pretty well, as they were before the Covid crackdown.

Now, only 22% think that. People who are unhappy vote for change.

Carlson explains it very well here.

Could be you and Carlson are right, I can see where uninformed people will vote for change when things turn to shit. That's why Trump got elected over Hillary in 2016, people wanted a change. But will they be smart enough or willing to look at what's really going on, and find out why things are turning to shit. Some will, some won't IMHO. The Dems are the ones who are allowing the nightly riots to continue. And they are trying to paint Trump as the reason why so many people died or got sick from COVID-19, like he mismanaged t so he deserves the blame. Personally, I don't see any Trump mismanagement at all, certainly not nearly s bad as what Como did in NY. Maybe somebody will do a thread on COVID mismanagement and we can talk about it.

Anyway, I've been wrong before, nothing new there. I hope I'm not wrong this time, because if not then the Far Left will be running this country for at least the next 2 years and that will be disastrous IMHO. Is there a 'Silent Majority' out there that will vote for Trump and the GOP in November, like they did in 2016? There's gotta be plenty of disaffected Dems out there that do not like where their Party is going right now, so we'll see.

You mean the 'Covid Kill Zones' in NY nursing homes that a Democrat Governor was responsible for.

That's what deplorables hope for, however, reality is what will decide this elections. Pussygrabber has proven to be inept, uneducated, undisciplined, treasonous, corrupted, deluded, erratic, chaotic, and untrustworthy and will not be re-elected, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.....err, you know what I mean....

1595697129114.png

That's what deplorables hope for, however, reality is what will decide this elections. Pussygrabber has proven to be inept, uneducated, undisciplined, treasonous, corrupted, deluded, erratic, chaotic, and untrustworthy and will not be re-elected, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.....err, you know what I mean....

View attachment 367057
You're not real bright - arya?

Neither political party "owns" any rioting. This is a ridiculous assertion. Nobody even asks LEGITIMATELY ARRESTED people what party, if any, they support.

Neither political party "owns" any rioting. This is a ridiculous assertion. Nobody even asks LEGITIMATELY ARRESTED people what party, if any, they support.
Lie after lie after lie! Shazammm!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And there it is.... RUNAWAY.... RUNAWAY.....

Yes, a state's governor may call out the National Guard IF necessary to control any riot. The U.S. Military is prohibited from operating as LEO's within the United States. As a "suburban woman," I am disgusted with anyone who wants to be a dictator and orders an invasion of a city without consent of elected officials by anonymous thugs. This violates the U.S. Constitution and our laws. Don't think that "suburban women" are going to buy the cheap and patronizing crap that your corrupt little women-hating orange whore lobs at us. We weren't born yesterday. I'm voting for Biden because trump's garbage makes me fear for the nation, as well as makes me vomit.

SCUMP putting on a show for all his idiot followers Law and order president? LOL Could be a dry run for whats in store for our elections Put NOTHING past this trump pos and his followers Even Putin will be on board

I was wondering if those Governors/Mayors that condoned this mayhem & destruction of private property in the cities afflicted with violence will be held financially accountable for the repair costs? Certainly they could be tried on "Gross(intentional) Deriliction of Duty" as well as intentional endangerment of U.S. citizenry. The evidence is certainly obvious making federal charges against elected officials in these states quite possible in "my opinion(I NEED YOUR INPUT HERE ON THIS ONE!)."

There is not doubt the minority on the streets are a criminal element, anarchists who do not support The Law as well as having no ideology, i.e. Nihilism ( the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless ).

Sending in Federal Troops seems to have incited more violence, more protests adding more evidence that the current Federal Executive Office is Authoritarian, a rejection by the president and his co-conspirators [McConnell, Pompao, Pence) of the genius of the Constitution, i.e. The Separation of Powers.

The fake narrative is being exposed.

According to whom? One tweet by some lefty douchebag doesn't prove a thing.

WE GOTCHA

You do?

" Officers used chemical agents to disperse several hundred people setting fires, breaking windows and blocking traffic on their way to police headquarters. "

How are a couple of white boys responsible for that? "Several hundred people were setting fires."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back