Dems own the rioting, and that will cost them

"The ongoing riots in cities “governed” by supine Democrats, combined with the genuine threat that the violence will metastasize outward to the suburbs, is their most conspicuous fear. And they want action. A Morning Consult poll released Tuesday reveals that 71 percent of registered voters support calling in the National Guard to assist the police in quelling the riots, including 67 percent of suburban women. Likewise, 58 percent of voters support calling in the U.S. military if necessary, including 54 percent of suburban women. In other words, clear majorities support President Trump’s intention to deploy U.S. troops if state officials are unable or unwilling to contain the violence. Moreover, he possesses the power to do so. As Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) wrote in the New York Times Wednesday morning:"

I think those numbers are probably fairly accurate, most people are sick and tired of this shit, night after night of violence and destruction of property. And BTW many of those people are black, there's quite backlash IMHO of black voters who will not support the Dems come November. Some won't vote for Trump cuz they don't like him either, but some will or just not vote at all and either way that ain't good for the Dems. The desire for safety and security is a primary need for everybody, right after air, food, water,and shelter. And it is apparent to just about everybody that the Dems are primarily responsible for the lack thereof. Trump wants to restore law and order, the Dems don't, it's as simple as that.

It's not like we have the police and federal agents attacking peaceful protesters. The ones getting attacked are the ones doing the rioting, looting, and burning, or they are damaging somebody's property including that of the federal gov't. Which is against federal law, your right not protest does not include damaging anybody's property. At that oint you ain;t a peaceful protester any more, you are engaged in criminal activity that you should be arrested for. But the local and state authorities aren't doing that, which is as much as anything else their primary responsibility. So, in comes Trump, and that is to his credit.

A recent Rasmussen Report says that approval for President Trump amongst likely black voters is now over 40 percent. He got 8 percent of the African American vote in 2016. In August 2019, black voter approval for Trump stood at 26 percent. I ain't saying those numbers are legit, maybe they are something of an outlier. But I do think they are a rising trend that is substantially higher than 2016. So, it kinda begs the question of when the freakin' Dems are finally going to stop this nightly shitshow. They can do it, all they gotta do is call up the state Nat'l Guard and throwing people in jail. Maybe they see that as a capitulation to Trump, an admission that he was right. IMHO, if they don't they're going to lose to Trump in November, and they might also lose the House and some mayoral and governatorial races too.

There is not doubt the minority on the streets are a criminal element, anarchists who do not support The Law as well as having no ideology, i.e. Nihilism ( the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless ).

Sending in Federal Troops seems to have incited more violence, more protests adding more evidence that the current Federal Executive Office is Authoritarian, a rejection by the president and his co-conspirators [McConnell, Pompao, Pence) of the genius of the Constitution, i.e. The Separation of Powers.

First of all, the people on the street after the curfew are by definition the criminal element because they are breaking the curfew ordinance (law). So, it's not the minority on the streets, it's ALL of them. Your presence alone makes you a lawbreaker, and part of the problem.

Any federal building, be it offices or courthouse or whatever is federal property. OUR property, yours and mine, we paid for it, right? Trump has the right AND the duty to protect federal property from attack and damage, and those who attack and try to damage federal property are breaking federal law when they do that. And federal agents have the right AND the duty to arrest those who break federal law, it's as simple as that.

So, your charge that Trump and others are rejecting the Constitution, Separation of Powers, and the federal laws is without basis.

The fake narrative is being exposed.

According to whom? One tweet by some lefty douchebag doesn't prove a thing.

WE GOTCHA

You do?

" Officers used chemical agents to disperse several hundred people setting fires, breaking windows and blocking traffic on their way to police headquarters. "

How are a couple of white boys responsible for that? "Several hundred people were setting fires."

Your people were there That's all we need to know They were part of the rioting scum

WE GOTCHA

You do?

" Officers used chemical agents to disperse several hundred people setting fires, breaking windows and blocking traffic on their way to police headquarters. "

How are a couple of white boys responsible for that? "Several hundred people were setting fires."

Your people were there That's all we need to know They were part of the rioting scum

Who the fuck are you calling "my people?" No one there is remotedly associated with anything I support, you sleazy lying douchebag.

Yeah. Rioting. :auiqs.jpg:

Lots of violence, youTube shows many clips on the violence, many stories written about the violence however some people remain ignorant and ignore it. Some people aren't smart enough to realize that looting, burning and randomly beating people is violence and only believe the pablum they are spoon fed.

"More than 1,300 protesters were arrested in Moscow Saturday, following a police roundup of local politicians attempting to challenge President Vladimir Putin's party for city office, according to OVD-Info, an independent police monitoring group."

US Protesters have sympathizers, anti-autocratic!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, not about foreign aid!)

WE GOTCHA

Is bripat replying to me still, years after I put him on my ignore list? :lol:

The fucked up notification system here alerted me that you had responded to me, Eddie. I wish they would fix that.

Syn he's good for a laugh I can't ignore the joker

"The ongoing riots in cities “governed” by supine Democrats, combined with the genuine threat that the violence will metastasize outward to the suburbs, is their most conspicuous fear. And they want action. A Morning Consult poll released Tuesday reveals that 71 percent of registered voters support calling in the National Guard to assist the police in quelling the riots, including 67 percent of suburban women. Likewise, 58 percent of voters support calling in the U.S. military if necessary, including 54 percent of suburban women. In other words, clear majorities support President Trump’s intention to deploy U.S. troops if state officials are unable or unwilling to contain the violence. Moreover, he possesses the power to do so. As Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) wrote in the New York Times Wednesday morning:"

I think those numbers are probably fairly accurate, most people are sick and tired of this shit, night after night of violence and destruction of property. And BTW many of those people are black, there's quite backlash IMHO of black voters who will not support the Dems come November. Some won't vote for Trump cuz they don't like him either, but some will or just not vote at all and either way that ain't good for the Dems. The desire for safety and security is a primary need for everybody, right after air, food, water,and shelter. And it is apparent to just about everybody that the Dems are primarily responsible for the lack thereof. Trump wants to restore law and order, the Dems don't, it's as simple as that.

It's not like we have the police and federal agents attacking peaceful protesters. The ones getting attacked are the ones doing the rioting, looting, and burning, or they are damaging somebody's property including that of the federal gov't. Which is against federal law, your right not protest does not include damaging anybody's property. At that oint you ain;t a peaceful protester any more, you are engaged in criminal activity that you should be arrested for. But the local and state authorities aren't doing that, which is as much as anything else their primary responsibility. So, in comes Trump, and that is to his credit.

A recent Rasmussen Report says that approval for President Trump amongst likely black voters is now over 40 percent. He got 8 percent of the African American vote in 2016. In August 2019, black voter approval for Trump stood at 26 percent. I ain't saying those numbers are legit, maybe they are something of an outlier. But I do think they are a rising trend that is substantially higher than 2016. So, it kinda begs the question of when the freakin' Dems are finally going to stop this nightly shitshow. They can do it, all they gotta do is call up the state Nat'l Guard and throwing people in jail. Maybe they see that as a capitulation to Trump, an admission that he was right. IMHO, if they don't they're going to lose to Trump in November, and they might also lose the House and some mayoral and governatorial races too.

There is not doubt the minority on the streets are a criminal element, anarchists who do not support The Law as well as having no ideology, i.e. Nihilism ( the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless ).

Sending in Federal Troops seems to have incited more violence, more protests adding more evidence that the current Federal Executive Office is Authoritarian, a rejection by the president and his co-conspirators [McConnell, Pompao, Pence) of the genius of the Constitution, i.e. The Separation of Powers.

First of all, the people on the street after the curfew are by definition the criminal element because they are breaking the curfew ordinance (law). So, it's not the minority on the streets, it's ALL of them. Your presence alone makes you a lawbreaker, and part of the problem.

Any federal building, be it offices or courthouse or whatever is federal property. OUR property, yours and mine, we paid for it, right? Trump has the right AND the duty to protect federal property from attack and damage, and those who attack and try to damage federal property are breaking federal law when they do that. And federal agents have the right AND the duty to arrest those who break federal law, it's as simple as that.

So, your charge that Trump and others are rejecting the Constitution, Separation of Powers, and the federal laws is without basis.

P1: Trump used force to chase away peaceful protesters from the street leading up to St. Johns Church during the daylight, non curfew hours. He then stood in front of the church holding a bible upside down to make a speech.

Peaceful protestors wear masks, so do the looters and arsonists, to compare the two as criminals is utter bullshit. The former are exercising their First Amendment Right, the latter are committing felonies.

P2: Federal Agents when acting within the law have every right to protect federal property, they do not have the right to make a lawful arrest or to detain anyone unless the Governor of the State requests their help and federalizes the National Guard.

P3: Read Article I, Sec 8, Claude 1 and Art I, Sec 8, Clause 15: To wit: "The Congress has the power", "to provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the laws of the Union, suppress insurrections and repel Invasions". Art. II, Sec 2, clause one is unclear*** if the President has the power to use the Army and Navy of the US, and of the Miliita of the several states, when called into actual Service of the US.

*** who is to call the militia into active service? The Congress (which or both chambers, or the executive officer of the several states).

The apparent Right Wing Militia have no federal standing, winding its way through the courts--patrolling streets, not at all competent at protecting two federal courthouses. There is no such basis happening, even. They remain unidentified--not undercover but dressed up like Right Wing Militia--their effective legal status. They dress up as instigators, to be repelled--and so bring about the every night outcomes--every night.

(Matt 25: 14-30, a prayer of intending harmful outcomes, even--if saving Jacksonville, cast out from a losing party convention, stiffing hotels and leaving no tips!)

The apparent Right Wing Militia have no federal standing, winding its way through the courts--patrolling streets, not at all competent at protecting two federal courthouses. There is no such basis happening, even. They remain unidentified--not undercover but dressed up like Right Wing Militia--their effective legal status. They dress up as instigators, to be repelled--and so bring about the every night outcomes--every night.

(Matt 25: 14-30, a prayer of intending harmful outcomes, even--if saving Jacksonville, cast out from a losing party convention, stiffing hotels and leaving no tips!)
The left is responsible for the riots, and no one else.

Dems own the rioting, and that will cost them

There is zero evidence that is happening.

A recent Rasmussen Report says that approval for President Trump amongst likely black voters is now over 40 percent.

There is no recent poll that claims any such thing. Why you guys keep regurgitating this lie is beyond me. Saying it won't make it come true.

You do realize it looks more and more like the instigators of the riots are tRump supporting Nazis doing their best to disrupt things, right?

You do realize it looks more and more like the instigators of the riots are tRump supporting Nazis doing their best to disrupt things, right?
No it doesn't. No matter how hard you try that narrative is never going to pass.

No it doesn't. No matter how hard you try that narrative is never going to pass.
It's not a narrative, it's the truth.

It's obvious horseshit. Your desperation to pin the blame for this on the right couldn't be more obvious.

Here, try this...

It's obvious horseshit. Your desperation to pin the blame for this on the right couldn't be more obvious.
But it isn't.

Forum List

Back