Dems now favorite to take House in midterms

Not sure why they say now. It's been this way all year. TrumpTards are the only ones in denial about the November elections

Top analyst: Dems now favorite to take House in midterms

He was the same moron who claimed the shrilary would get 320 electoral votes. Amazingly enough i don't think he's very credible.

Doesn't matter. EVERYBODY will be there to vote this time.

I thought you had everybody last time? Hell you had dead people, and illegals, and multiple State voters. The dnc pulled every trick they could, they just couldn't get over the fact that the shrilary is a corrupt scumbag.

No. Lots of people didn't bother to vote. You are certainly free to believe all that crap about illegal voters if you want to. It's interesting that nobody has come up with any proof that any of that happened, but I know that doesn't bother you.

Not sure why they say now. It's been this way all year. TrumpTards are the only ones in denial about the November elections

He was the same moron who claimed the shrilary would get 320 electoral votes. Amazingly enough i don't think he's very credible.

I thought you had everybody last time? Hell you had dead people, and illegals, and multiple State voters. The dnc pulled every trick they could, they just couldn't get over the fact that the shrilary is a corrupt scumbag.

No. Lots of people didn't bother to vote. You are certainly free to believe all that crap about illegal voters if you want to. It's interesting that nobody has come up with any proof that any of that happened, but I know that doesn't bother you.

I don't have to believe anything. There is documented proof that it happened. That's the difference between you and me, I care about facts and you don't.

then the bastard can get impeached.

hobble him until mueller takes him down.

Impeachment is the only way to go.

The reason being, to impeach a President you don't need to prove any guilt whatsoever.

All you need is the political will.

Put another way, just have a Dim majority in Congress and there will never be a sitting GOP President ever again.

Putin has all that proof.

If we threw every single person under the bus who turned out to be wrong one time...there would be a lot of very flat people here, including you...

I don't have to believe anything. There is documented proof that it happened. That's the difference between you and me, I care about facts and you don't.

Really? I've seen all the Alex Jones and Hannity rants. If you ever come up with something new, or credible, then let me know.

then the bastard can get impeached.

hobble him until mueller takes him down.

Impeachment is the only way to go.

The reason being, to impeach a President you don't need to prove any guilt whatsoever.

All you need is the political will.

Put another way, just have a Dim majority in Congress and there will never be a sitting GOP President ever again.

actually articles of impeachment have to have some merit behind the charges & only then the senate takes it up as a trial ... or not.

If we threw every single person under the bus who turned out to be wrong one time...there would be a lot of very flat people here, including you...

DUDE! ALL Of your people were wrong! The whole time! Wake the hell up!

none of this will matter a >>>

2410635-Lee-s-very-first-piss-hole-in-the-snow-1.jpg

ALL Of your people were wrong!
"My" people? What are you babbling about? Even Trump thought he would lose. Even Trump State media thought he would lose. And, interestingly enough, the polls right before the election were pretty much spot on, regarding the popular vote.

Really? I've seen all the Alex Jones and Hannity rants. If you ever come up with something new, or credible, then let me know.

You have? No wonder you're brain dead. There were multiple AG's from multiple States that showed illegal voting going on.

There were multiple AG's from multiple States that showed illegal voting going on.
There was not a single person on the planet that produced a shred of evidence that any significant amount of illegal voting occurred. You are holding an empty bag.

You have? No wonder you're brain dead. There were multiple AG's from multiple States that showed illegal voting going on.

Not surprising that you want to spin that into something it is not.

There were multiple AG's from multiple States that showed illegal voting going on.
There was not a single person on the planet that produced a shred of evidence that any significant amount of illegal voting occurred. You are holding an empty bag.

Wow. Such devotion to your lying masters. If there was no problem, why did they "fix" the problem? Duhhh...

Pa. disputes claim 100K noncitizens registered to vote

Pennsylvania system glitch let non-citizens register to vote[/paste:font]

HARRISBURG, Pa. - Pennsylvania election officials said there's no evidence to back up a claim that more than 100,000 noncitizen immigrants had been registered to vote in the state.

Election officials were responding Wednesday to a conservative group's lawsuit seeking access to records of Pennsylvania's efforts to remove noncitizen immigrants from voter registration lists.

The state acknowledged in 2016 that a glitch in Pennsylvania's electronic driver's licensing system mistakenly let noncitizen immigrants register to vote.

The lawsuit was filed Monday. It cites the December testimony of a Republican election official from Philadelphia, who said the state had initially found more than 100,000 matches of voter records with driver license numbers that had a noncitizen designation.

But the official also testified that the actual number could only be thousands or tens of thousands.

The state said it's fixed the registration problem.
Pa. disputes claim 100K noncitizens registered to vote

Is that code for illegals will vote? Figures! Shitards!

Forum List

Back