Dems now favorite to take House in midterms

There were multiple AG's from multiple States that showed illegal voting going on.
There was not a single person on the planet that produced a shred of evidence that any significant amount of illegal voting occurred. You are holding an empty bag.

Wow. Such devotion to your lying masters. If there was no problem, why did they "fix" the problem? Duhhh...

Pa. disputes claim 100K noncitizens registered to vote

Pennsylvania system glitch let non-citizens register to vote[/paste:font]

HARRISBURG, Pa. - Pennsylvania election officials said there's no evidence to back up a claim that more than 100,000 noncitizen immigrants had been registered to vote in the state.

Election officials were responding Wednesday to a conservative group's lawsuit seeking access to records of Pennsylvania's efforts to remove noncitizen immigrants from voter registration lists.

The state acknowledged in 2016 that a glitch in Pennsylvania's electronic driver's licensing system mistakenly let noncitizen immigrants register to vote.

The lawsuit was filed Monday. It cites the December testimony of a Republican election official from Philadelphia, who said the state had initially found more than 100,000 matches of voter records with driver license numbers that had a noncitizen designation.

But the official also testified that the actual number could only be thousands or tens of thousands.

The state said it's fixed the registration problem.
And not a shred of evidence was presented. Like I said. Westwall, you have a bad habit of furiously googling for an opinion similar to your own, then copy/pasting it as if it is evidence for the truth of your opinion.

Not sure why they say now. It's been this way all year. TrumpTards are the only ones in denial about the November elections

Top analyst: Dems now favorite to take House in midterms

He was the same moron who claimed the shrilary would get 320 electoral votes. Amazingly enough i don't think he's very credible.

Doesn't matter. EVERYBODY will be there to vote this time.
Is that code for illegals will vote? Figures! Shitards!

No, but I'm sure you will pretend it is.

Not sure why they say now. It's been this way all year. TrumpTards are the only ones in denial about the November elections

He was the same moron who claimed the shrilary would get 320 electoral votes. Amazingly enough i don't think he's very credible.

Sure as fuck sounded like it!

Sure as fuck sounded like it!

As always, you hear what you want to hear. RWNJs can't help it.

There were multiple AG's from multiple States that showed illegal voting going on.
There was not a single person on the planet that produced a shred of evidence that any significant amount of illegal voting occurred. You are holding an empty bag.

Wow. Such devotion to your lying masters. If there was no problem, why did they "fix" the problem? Duhhh...

HARRISBURG, Pa. - Pennsylvania election officials said there's no evidence to back up a claim that more than 100,000 noncitizen immigrants had been registered to vote in the state.

Election officials were responding Wednesday to a conservative group's lawsuit seeking access to records of Pennsylvania's efforts to remove noncitizen immigrants from voter registration lists.

The state acknowledged in 2016 that a glitch in Pennsylvania's electronic driver's licensing system mistakenly let noncitizen immigrants register to vote.

The lawsuit was filed Monday. It cites the December testimony of a Republican election official from Philadelphia, who said the state had initially found more than 100,000 matches of voter records with driver license numbers that had a noncitizen designation.

But the official also testified that the actual number could only be thousands or tens of thousands.

And not a shred of evidence was presented. Like I said. Westwall, you have a bad habit of furiously googling for an opinion similar to your own, then copy/pasting it as if it is evidence for the truth of your opinion.

I've seen evidence and I have evidence.
I see it every election.
People voting in two or more states.

The work at this point is done by private citizens.
Trump tried to form a commission but you libtards whined and cried so hard he stopped.
One has to wonder why someone wouldn't want to know about people voting more than once.

It probably is still too early to make a prediction, but the sane citizenry realize it is time for adults to take control of the government. The Congressional Republicans have abandoned their constitutional duties and responsibilities to the orange cretin in the WH. Time for real democracy to return to the Capital.
Adults? The adults that brought us The Great Society? The adults that gave the Mexican Drug Cartel automatic weapons? The adults that Revitalized Iran? You can keep those adults, America needs real leaders.

And we will have some soon. Trump and his clowns will be history.

Yeah, probably not as soon as you'd prefer. You'll probably be a messageboard memory by then.

then the bastard can get impeached.

hobble him until mueller takes him down.

For what, and by whom? The Mueller thing is just gonna blow up so bad , like TNT on Wile E. Coyote.

iu

I see it every election.

Trump tried to form a commission but you libtards whined and cried so hard he stopped.
One has to wonder why someone wouldn't want to know about people voting more than once.

If you have proof, go to the cops. Trump's illegal voter investigation was bullshit to start with. No evidence was ever produced by anybody.

It probably is still too early to make a prediction, but the sane citizenry realize it is time for adults to take control of the government. The Congressional Republicans have abandoned their constitutional duties and responsibilities to the orange cretin in the WH. Time for real democracy to return to the Capital.
Adults? The adults that brought us The Great Society? The adults that gave the Mexican Drug Cartel automatic weapons? The adults that Revitalized Iran? You can keep those adults, America needs real leaders.

Yeah, probably not as soon as you'd prefer. You'll probably be a messageboard memory by then.

For what, and by whom? The Mueller thing is just gonna blow up so bad , like TNT on Wile E. Coyote.

iu

I would prefer NOW, but I know that's not going to happen. Get back with me after the explosion you are hoping for.

iu

I would prefer NOW, but I know that's not going to happen. Get back with me after the explosion you are hoping for.

Saved for post-Mueller fail fallout time.

Just like vegas giants, del, and Statistikhengst

Pre-2016 election.

iu

Saved for post-Mueller fail fallout time.

If that should happen, You should rightfully brag about it. Lets wait till that happens though.

I see it every election.

If you have proof, go to the cops. Trump's illegal voter investigation was bullshit to start with. No evidence was ever produced by anybody.

We had two on the list from our county and turned it over to the State Attorney.
The problem is they cast their ballots here first by mail so technically that's legal.
It's when they vote on election day in another state when they break the law.
The other states received the same evidence. Don't know if they were prosecuted there.

I see it every election.

We had two on the list from our county and turned it over to the State Attorney.
The problem is they cast their ballots here first by mail so technically that's legal.
The other states received the same evidence. Don't know if they were prosecuted there.
Two whole suspected cases, eh?

And why are they suspected? And how many people voted in your county?

I see it every election.

The list was more than just my county.
Does it matter how many?

I have proof of actual voter fraud. You don't care.
But you and your ilk have been going insane for over 18 months because of a few ads on twitter and facebook.

Does it matter how many?
Of course it does. An extremely low percentage not only shows that it does not affect elections, but also raises suspicion that these are simply errors.

And how are they suspected? That is also important, because, without presenting any evidence or findings, you are insisting that people voted twice, with 100% confidence.

I see it every election.

You claimed ZERO.

You claimed ZERO.
Yes i claimed zero evidence. Nevertheless, I would not claim that there isnit a tiny, ineffectual fraction of people trying to vote twice. It is just not noteworthy or remarkable, and it does not affect elections. There is zero evidence that illegals vote. You certainly presented none.

I see it every election.

Trump heard it on Fox

Forum List

Back