Dems now favorite to take House in midterms

Ewe libtards were certain Hillary was a shoe in too! Never fucking learn dew ewe?

Yep. We learned a lot. Even if everything points to a massive victory, I don't think many will just skip voting this time. The liberal confidence and complacency of last time won't be repeated. GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!
The Democrats are taking the side of MS-13, simply because Trump does no like them, taking the side of radical Muslims, only because Trump doesn't like them. Block the building of badly needed southern border infrastructure that would create a kazillion jobs, only because Trump wants it built. Bitching about practically everyone getting a tax cut simply because...... Trump.

The TDS of the most outspoken Democrats is going to lose them the election.

Yes. I know that is what Trump told you, and I know better than to try to confuse you with facts. Who knows. a third of the country might be enough for you to win the next time too. You can always hope.
Facts do not confuse me.

What facts are you talking about?

Either they confuse you, or you just don't bother with them anyway. Your silly claims about supporting MS13, radical Muslims, and all the other crap you posted proves that.

Adults? The adults that brought us The Great Society? The adults that gave the Mexican Drug Cartel automatic weapons? The adults that Revitalized Iran? You can keep those adults, America needs real leaders.

And we will have some soon. Trump and his clowns will be history.

Yeah, probably not as soon as you'd prefer. You'll probably be a messageboard memory by then.

then the bastard can get impeached.

hobble him until mueller takes him down.

For what, and by whom? The Mueller thing is just gonna blow up so bad , like TNT on Wile E. Coyote.

iu

I would prefer NOW, but I know that's not going to happen. Get back with me after the explosion you are hoping for.

Saved for post-Mueller fail fallout time.

If that should happen, You should rightfully brag about it. Lets wait till that happens though.

Of course, we have to. I could be wrong. Only time will tell.

Ewe libtards were certain Hillary was a shoe in too! Never fucking learn dew ewe?

Yep. We learned a lot. Even if everything points to a massive victory, I don't think many will just skip voting this time. The liberal confidence and complacency of last time won't be repeated. GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!
The Democrats are taking the side of MS-13, simply because Trump does no like them, taking the side of radical Muslims, only because Trump doesn't like them. Block the building of badly needed southern border infrastructure that would create a kazillion jobs, only because Trump wants it built. Bitching about practically everyone getting a tax cut simply because...... Trump.

Yes. I know that is what Trump told you, and I know better than to try to confuse you with facts. Who knows. a third of the country might be enough for you to win the next time too. You can always hope.
Facts do not confuse me.

What facts are you talking about?

Either they confuse you, or you just don't bother with them anyway. Your silly claims about supporting MS13, radical Muslims, and all the other crap you posted proves that.
So then, you love Trump's ban?

You also love ICE?

You do realize that you don’t even have a third of the country, right?

Block the building of badly needed southern border infrastructure that would create a kazillion jobs, only because Trump wants it built.
They have proposed better and more badly needed projects that do the same, which have been blocked by Republicans for years. They should show their belly for Trump? No.
What infrastructure projects are you talking about?
"We are going to fix our inner cities ... We're going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none," he said. "And we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it." - Obama

Just kidding, Trump said that, and he was saying exactly what Obama had been saying and was still saying, as Obama was still president. Wha happen?
Obama knows absolutely nothing about infrastructure.

Trump has been building infrastructure since before Obama was even born.
So? What an odd response. And Obama was a constitutional professor, and you are...whatever it is you are. Guess you lose to Obama.

????

Thet both said they wanted the same thing.

What?! :huh1::th_believecrap:

It probably is still too early to make a prediction, but the sane citizenry realize it is time for adults to take control of the government. The Congressional Republicans have abandoned their constitutional duties and responsibilities to the orange cretin in the WH. Time for real democracy to return to the Capital.
Adults? The adults that brought us The Great Society? The adults that gave the Mexican Drug Cartel automatic weapons? The adults that Revitalized Iran? You can keep those adults, America needs real leaders.

And we will have some soon. Trump and his clowns will be history.

How so?

1. Trump is not up for re-election until 2020, so he is not going anywhere...

2. Even if the House bring articles of Impeachment ( if Democrats win in November ) you still lack the votes in the Senate to remove no matter how you count it...

3. Texas is a Minority-Majority State and the GOP look to win big again this year...

So the best thing to do is break it down to local and state wide elections than going off one poll that you believe is correct and Trump will be President until 2021 or even 2025 if your side does not remove it head from it ads soon!

There were multiple AG's from multiple States that showed illegal voting going on.
There was not a single person on the planet that produced a shred of evidence that any significant amount of illegal voting occurred. You are holding an empty bag.

Wow. Such devotion to your lying masters. If there was no problem, why did they "fix" the problem? Duhhh...

Pa. disputes claim 100K noncitizens registered to vote

Pennsylvania system glitch let non-citizens register to vote[/paste:font]

HARRISBURG, Pa. - Pennsylvania election officials said there's no evidence to back up a claim that more than 100,000 noncitizen immigrants had been registered to vote in the state.

Election officials were responding Wednesday to a conservative group's lawsuit seeking access to records of Pennsylvania's efforts to remove noncitizen immigrants from voter registration lists.

The state acknowledged in 2016 that a glitch in Pennsylvania's electronic driver's licensing system mistakenly let noncitizen immigrants register to vote.

The lawsuit was filed Monday. It cites the December testimony of a Republican election official from Philadelphia, who said the state had initially found more than 100,000 matches of voter records with driver license numbers that had a noncitizen designation.

But the official also testified that the actual number could only be thousands or tens of thousands.

The state said it's fixed the registration problem.
And not a shred of evidence was presented. Like I said. Westwall, you have a bad habit of furiously googling for an opinion similar to your own, then copy/pasting it as if it is evidence for the truth of your opinion.

I've seen evidence and I have evidence.
I see it every election.
People voting in two or more states.

The work at this point is done by private citizens.
Trump tried to form a commission but you libtards whined and cried so hard he stopped.
One has to wonder why someone wouldn't want to know about people voting more than once.

:desk:

Sheriff: Man arrested in Texas for attempting to vote twice

:eusa_whistle:

There was not a single person on the planet that produced a shred of evidence that any significant amount of illegal voting occurred. You are holding an empty bag.

Wow. Such devotion to your lying masters. If there was no problem, why did they "fix" the problem? Duhhh...

HARRISBURG, Pa. - Pennsylvania election officials said there's no evidence to back up a claim that more than 100,000 noncitizen immigrants had been registered to vote in the state.

Election officials were responding Wednesday to a conservative group's lawsuit seeking access to records of Pennsylvania's efforts to remove noncitizen immigrants from voter registration lists.

The state acknowledged in 2016 that a glitch in Pennsylvania's electronic driver's licensing system mistakenly let noncitizen immigrants register to vote.

The lawsuit was filed Monday. It cites the December testimony of a Republican election official from Philadelphia, who said the state had initially found more than 100,000 matches of voter records with driver license numbers that had a noncitizen designation.

But the official also testified that the actual number could only be thousands or tens of thousands.

And not a shred of evidence was presented. Like I said. Westwall, you have a bad habit of furiously googling for an opinion similar to your own, then copy/pasting it as if it is evidence for the truth of your opinion.

I see it every election.

Trump tried to form a commission but you libtards whined and cried so hard he stopped.
One has to wonder why someone wouldn't want to know about people voting more than once.

If you have proof, go to the cops. Trump's illegal voter investigation was bullshit to start with. No evidence was ever produced by anybody.

We had two on the list from our county and turned it over to the State Attorney.
The problem is they cast their ballots here first by mail so technically that's legal.
It's when they vote on election day in another state when they break the law.
The other states received the same evidence. Don't know if they were prosecuted there.

i doubt that anybody is saying it NEVER happens. but to try & spin it into something it just isn't & believe that's why hillary got 3,000,000 more votes than president tinkles is beyond laughable.

Block the building of badly needed southern border infrastructure that would create a kazillion jobs, only because Trump wants it built.
They have proposed better and more badly needed projects that do the same, which have been blocked by Republicans for years. They should show their belly for Trump? No.
"We are going to fix our inner cities ... We're going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none," he said. "And we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it." - Obama

Just kidding, Trump said that, and he was saying exactly what Obama had been saying and was still saying, as Obama was still president. Wha happen?

Trump has been building infrastructure since.... well... before Obama was even fucking born.

with cheap chinese materials & won't even upgrade trump tower with sprinklers--- a dude just died in a fire there.

I see it every election.

If you have proof, go to the cops. Trump's illegal voter investigation was bullshit to start with. No evidence was ever produced by anybody.

We had two on the list from our county and turned it over to the State Attorney.
The problem is they cast their ballots here first by mail so technically that's legal.
The other states received the same evidence. Don't know if they were prosecuted there.

i doubt that anybody is saying it NEVER happens. but to try & spin it into something it just isn't & believe that's why hillary got 3,000,000 more votes than president tinkles is beyond laughable.

Nobody cares about the extra votes in CA and NY.
We concede those electoral votes to the democrat candidate.

I see it every election.

Then why did the Democrats oppose the voter fraud investigation? What were they so afraid of?

Trump won by a very slim margin, and then, in an unprecedented and historical action, he actually challenged the veracity of the election that he barely won.

Trump is undeniably a champion of democracy.

I see it every election.

Nobody cares about the extra votes in CA and NY.
We concede those electoral votes to the democrat candidate.

nobody cares? lol...your fucking delusional leader does... he STILL brings it up, along with crowd size.

please.

Trump has been building infrastructure since.... well... before Obama was even fucking born.

with cheap chinese materials & won't even upgrade trump tower with sprinklers--- a dude just died in a fire there.
Do you have any proof that sprinklers would have saved the guy's life or that Trump Tower was not built to Democrat building codes?

Do you have any proof that sprinklers would have saved the guy's life or that Trump Tower was not built to Democrat building codes?

trump tower was built to code at the time it was built. the sprinklers could have been retrofitted at a relative nominal cost to the landlord... a self proclaimed billionaire.

he chose not to, because he is a cheap son of a bitch who doesn't like to shell out any money unless he knows he'll get it back 10 fold.

do you have any proof that those sprinklers wouldn't have helped save his life? at least the dude would have had a better chance with them.

trump tower was built to code at the time it was built. the sprinklers could have been retrofitted at a relative nominal cost to the landlord... a self proclaimed billionaire.

he chose not to, because he is a cheap son of a bitch who doesn't like to shell out any money unless he knows he'll get it back 10 fold.

do you have any proof that those sprinklers wouldn't have helped save his life? at least the dude would have had a better chance with them.
Bullshit.

Sounds like the gop better up their game
Obama-linked group targets more than two dozen Republican House seats
WASHINGTON — A group started by former President Barack Obama is making its first big push into politics, targeting 27 Republican-held House seats in November's midterm elections.

The effort by Organizing for Action will focus on mobilizing organizers to turn out Democratic voters, as the party works to recapture the House majority. To reclaim the House, Democrats need to flip 24 seats now held by Republicans.

Forum List

Back