Dems may be stuck with Harris in the 2024 election for POTUS .

thats right ! it looks like the left may be stuck with Harris being the nominee in hopes of becoming the 1st female POTUS in 2024 ! and why would they have no choice but to pick her as the nominee ? just imagine the outcry when the first Black VP faced a primary by her own party for POTUS ! and the kicker is that she polls lower [much lower ] than Biden ! if the 1st female VP who happens to be black is pushed aside for another nominee it may stifle African American turnout in 2024 ! face it dems ! yall have no choice in todays brutal identity politics climate that yall instilled but to run Harris for POTUS in 2024 ! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm honestly surprised that she hasn't tried to transition into a white man yet. Since according to her if she was one, she would get better coverage. How about if she were to get off her ass and actually do something then she might mind you might get better coverage, but that's not going to happen though.

Oh great, so when she loses to a lamp post we will hear that "Americans are racist and not ready for a black woman as president"...

Exactly my thoughts.

Is that what he did? Or did he tell them they would have to fight for what they want, cause that is what they did, and I think he had that in mind, that they would fight for him. That wasn't a "stop the steal" rally. That was a "lets steal this thing any way we can" rally. I don't want a fight at the capital every time or ever again, neither did the founding fathers. His way and your way are Un-American.
post a vid of him telling people to riot ! the facts are he didnt ! he said to peacefully protest . thats is a fact !

Is that what he did? Or did he tell them they would have to fight for what they want, cause that is what they did, and I think he had that in mind, that they would fight for him. That wasn't a "stop the steal" rally. That was a "lets steal this thing any way we can" rally. I don't want a fight at the capital every time or ever again, neither did the founding fathers. His way and your way are Un-American.
i dont condone the idiots that trespassed onto the capital lefty .... but calling it an insurrection is leftist talking points ! nobody even set fires or declared the grounds were in their control like leftists did in their SUCCESSFUL insurrection in Seattle !

post a vid of him telling people to riot ! the facts are he didnt ! he said to peacefully protest . thats is a fact !
Were you at his stop the steal rally he invited you guys too, just coincidentally on the date of certifying electors and chiding his VP for not helping overthrow the constitution and the vote? Well, at least you didn't get to hang him as planned or proposed. Secret Service wasn't having any and would have been dropping you guys like a bad habit. Nancy lived through the day, also. Not only are you guys easily led, but impotent to attain goals, pretty much useless fanatical dumbasses.

Were you at his stop the steal rally he invited you guys too, just coincidentally on the date of certifying electors and chiding his VP for not helping overthrow the constitution and the vote? Well, at least you didn't get to hang him as planned or proposed. Secret Service wasn't having any and would have been dropping you guys like a bad habit. Nancy lived through the day, also. Not only are you guys easily led, but impotent to attain goals, pretty much useless fanatical dumbasses.
i just said that i dont condone what happened on jan 6th lefty ! do you condone leaders in the party you voted for bailing out rioters that burnt city entire blocks causing billions in damage killed dozens ,and injured over 2000 law enforcement officials and injured dozens of secrete service members and set fires near the WH ? tell us lefty do you support dem leaders supporting bail for those insurrections against the rule of law ?

i dont condone the idiots that trespassed onto the capital lefty .... but calling it an insurrection is leftist talking points ! nobody even set fires or declared the grounds were in their control like leftists did in their SUCCESSFUL insurrection in Seattle !
That liberal city is a waste of good real estate, it's leaders and state governor, owed it to the good people (I assume there are some good people left out there) to maintain order and put down that successful attack to take control of public areas, business districts and government locations. Instead, they opted for tolerance. You didn't hear of that kind of piss poor leadership or tolerance in my state, did ya?

That liberal city is a waste of good real estate, it's leaders and state governor, owed it to the good people (I assume there are some good people left out there) to maintain order and put down that successful attack to take control of public areas, business districts and government locations. Instead, they opted for tolerance. You didn't hear of that kind of piss poor leadership or tolerance in my state, did ya?
so ! it was a successful insurrection against the rule of law by leftists ! your cowardly dodge is an admission that the left carried out the real insurrections .

so ! it was a successful insurrection against the rule of law by leftists ! your cowardly dodge is an admission that the left carried out the real insurrections .
What dodge? I called it like it was and denounced the liberal leadership that allowed it to succeed. I don't live there, Jackoff, and never voted in those local or state elections in my life. What did you want, a Federal takeover? Those dumbasses need to take care of their state and local obligations, but hey, I don't have to live there.

What dodge? I called it like it was and denounced the liberal leadership that allowed it to succeed. I don't live there, Jackoff, and never voted in those local or state elections in my life. What did you want, a Federal takeover? Those dumbasses need to take care of their state and local obligations, but hey, I don't have to live there.
bwaaahaaaahaaaaa ! listen to the weakling criticizing liberal leadership ! while he YOU voted for the most leftwing admin in recent history ! bwaaahaaaahaaaa !

bwaaahaaaahaaaaa ! listen to the weakling criticizing liberal leadership ! while he YOU voted for the most leftwing admin in recent history ! bwaaahaaaahaaaa !
I'll criticize who I like, when I like, thank you very much. It is my right.

I'll criticize who I like, when I like, thank you very much. It is my right.
bwaaahaaahaaaa ! and it is my right also ! face it white 6 you are no middle of the fence independent ! you are an arrogant country club leftist elitist that thinks he is better than the common man .. but in reality you arent ! there are millions of people in this country that have overcome obstacles to achieve the American dream than you ever had to face or overcome ! and pal the vast vast majority dont have the superiority complex that you have !

bwaaahaaahaaaa ! and it is my right also ! face it white 6 you are no middle of the fence independent ! you are an arrogant country club leftist elitist that thinks he is better than the common man .. but in reality you arent ! there are millions of people in this country that have overcome obstacles to achieve the American dream than you ever had to face or overcome ! and pal the vast vast majority dont have the superiority complex that you have !
I'm an arrogant, independent, centrist. So what? Who died and made you king?

bwaaahaaahaaaa ! you didnt vote for a centrist for POTUS ! but you did tell the truth when you stated that you are arrogant !
1651261312293.jpeg

Forum List

Back