Trump: "Georgia debate a big win for David Perdue, exposed Brian Kemp as a RINO"...New poll: Kemp widens lead over Perdue, Kemp crushing Perdue 53-27

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
As a Trump sycophant, David Perdue may have debased himself more thoroughly than anyone. So it's good that a new poll finds Perdue trailing Brian Kemp by 26 points. Perdue is running on a tacit vow to subvert future elections, so humiliation is essential

As a Trump sycophant, David Perdue may have debased himself more thoroughly than anyone. So it's good that a new poll finds Perdue trailing Brian Kemp by 26 points. Perdue is running on a tacit vow to subvert future elections, so humiliation is essential
Having trouble forming a cogent thought?

Trump is good for the country, period.

At this point in our history, I can think of nobody better as president. We need a man that will stand up to the Elite Ruling Class in our country.

All the idiotic people, voting for lifelong politicians, than screaming Trump is a problem, corrupt. It is amazing how dumb people. are.

If Georgia does not have solid Trump candidates, that win, Georgia is just another shitty place in the USA.

The Question will be will Trump do what is best for his party in Georgia or will he keep up an old grudge against Kemp?

I think everyone knows the answer

Trump telling Republican voters in Georgia that the election was fixed and to stay home cost Republicans the Senate

Lets see if he repeats his antics in 2022

The Question will be will Trump do what is best for his party in Georgia or will he keep up an old grudge against Kemp?

The best thing for the GOP is to dump Kemp, who is a sure loser in November if he gets the nomination.

Trump realizes this, so that's why he is counseling voters in Georgia to send Kemp out to pasture.

Unless you think that Abrams will fuck things up so bad, it will make the GOP invincible in the future, I can't see the logic of nominating a sure loser.

The best thing for the GOP is to dump Kemp, who is a sure loser in November if he gets the nomination.

Trump realizes this, so that's why he is counseling voters in Georgia to send Kemp out to pasture.

Unless you think that Abrams will fuck things up so bad, it will make the GOP invincible in the future, I can't see the logic of nominating a sure loser.
Keep thinking like that and run Perdue

Voters already showed what they think of Perdue in 2020

Wasn't David Purdue one of the ones who went to a COVID closed-door Senate meeting, then left the meeting and committed insider trading and sold a buncha stocks?

Keep thinking like that and run Perdue

Voters already showed what they think of Perdue in 2020
Perdue might well lose as well, particularly if Kemp is a sore loser in the primary. But Kemp is a weaker candidate for sure, as he would drive hundreds of thousands of Little Trumpsters to the Abrams camp to defeat the never-trumper incumbent.

Kemp is one of yours. If he looses it will hurt Democrats. They will trade an insider for out of the closet communist. Kemp is more valuable to Democrats then Abrams.

Perdue might well lose as well, particularly if Kemp is a sore loser in the primary. But Kemp is a weaker candidate for sure, as he would drive hundreds of thousands of Little Trumpsters to the Abrams camp to defeat the never-trumper incumbent.
MAGA will just stay home

Will cost Walker the Senate seat

MAGA will just stay home

Will cost Walker the Senate seat

Not if the GOP does the right thing and nominates Perdue.

You are right that Kemp could sink more than himself this year- I'd recommend he do the right thing and just step aside. Unless he thinks that Abrams and Warnock are what Georgia needs.

Forum List

Back