Miami death toll rises to 95

This must be one of the worst peace time tragedies in US history. What will happen now ? There must be some sort of enquiry and investigation ?
That may mean there could be something more then meets the eye going on. A conspiracy for something. So evidence had to be removed.

This must be one of the worst peace time tragedies in US history. What will happen now ? There must be some sort of enquiry and investigation.

They actually started investigating some time ago. A former colleague of mine who retired in nearby Miami, and had some friends living there has been following this closely, and emails updates frequently. Residents have already filed a class action lawsuit against the association.

This must be one of the worst peace time tragedies in US history. What will happen now ? There must be some sort of enquiry and investigation ?
Climate change
Whatever it is they need to know. not least for the families who have lost loved ones.

Climate change
Whatever it is they need to know. not least for the families who have lost loved ones.
Sounds like a Florida sink hole to me

Climate change
Sounds like a Florida sink hole to me
It looks like we will find out at some point.

Former first daughter Ivanka Trump and husband Jared Kushner have pitched in to help the rescue effort at the site of the collapsed Florida tower, which is two blocks from the couple’s Miami home, reports say.
The pair donated money to pay for a week’s worth of food for first responders toiling at the spot in Surfside where the Champlain Towers South Condo fell Thursday, killing at least 11 people and leaving 150 still missing, according to the local NBC-TV affiliate WTVJ.

Attachments

• 1626269149546.gif
    1626269149546.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 29

Forum List

Back