Kraken lawyer breaks down in tears in court.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

"There's a duty that counsel has," she continued "when you're getting a statement in support of your case, actually, as presenting it as evidentiary support of your claims that you have reviewed it, that you have done some minimal due diligence, and that's what I am getting at."

It seems pretty clear that team Trump went to court with a load of conspiracy theory garbage and the legal team had a duty to sift all of this before wasting the judges time. Certainly on such a serious issue.

Ms Haller is hit by a double whammy in that she resigned her job before joining the kraken klan and is now going to be disbarred for wasting court time.. Boo Hoo !!

Well babies cry and if you cant do the time dont do the crime. Trumpers dont seem to think that the law applies to them. A common mistake after 4 lawless years.

Dry your eyes Ms Haller , you are making a spectacle of yourself.

You have not yet begun to see lawlessness.

:D

I believe that there was fraud, but not as widespread as some of us Trump voters would like to believe. It was confined to select cities. Either way, I could care less about this lawyer. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Your "belief" is worth fuck all without some proof. The evidence of this case is that there isnt any evidence.

I believe that there was fraud, but not as widespread as some of us Trump voters would like to believe. It was confined to select cities. Either way, I could care less about this lawyer. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Your "belief" is worth fuck all without some proof. The evidence of this case is that there isnt any evidence.

You do you bud, let me do me.

"There's a duty that counsel has," she continued "when you're getting a statement in support of your case, actually, as presenting it as evidentiary support of your claims that you have reviewed it, that you have done some minimal due diligence, and that's what I am getting at."

It seems pretty clear that team Trump went to court with a load of conspiracy theory garbage and the legal team had a duty to sift all of this before wasting the judges time. Certainly on such a serious issue.

Ms Haller is hit by a double whammy in that she resigned her job before joining the kraken klan and is now going to be disbarred for wasting court time.. Boo Hoo !!

Well babies cry and if you cant do the time dont do the crime. Trumpers dont seem to think that the law applies to them. A common mistake after 4 lawless years.

Clearly minimal due diligence would be to have never accepted this ridiculous case to begin with.

You also believe that if you wave the flag of traitors and losers slavery will return. You believe a lot of dumb stuff.

Clearly minimal due diligence would be to have never accepted this ridiculous case to begin with.
How can you claim there was not due diligence?

You also believe that if you wave the flag of traitors and losers slavery will return. You believe a lot of dumb stuff.

I wave the flag of patriots, brave men and Southerners. You making assumptions about me when you know nothing about me is dumb.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!

Paywall articles don't don't. Didn't happen.

Paywall articles don't don't. Didn't happen.
Its not a paywall, you just have to register. Best that you dont in case the truth has an adverse effect on you.

tRumpism is a career ending disease.

Of course you don't. She only went to bat for your side and is losing her career over it. Bfd,. No skin offa your nose.

I wave the flag of patriots, brave men and Southerners. You making assumptions about me when you know nothing about me is dumb.
You wave the flag of treason and slavery.

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN enquiry!!! Not what we were promised a few short weeks ago. Once they have grovelled to Dominion as well there will not be much left to punish.

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN enquiry!!! Not what we were promised a few short weeks ago. Once they have grovelled to Dominion as well there will not be much left to punish.
images (2).jpeg

You wave the flag of treason and slavery

We committed treason to England and wave the flag. The American flag was the flag of slavery for nearly 100 years, the Confederate flag was the flag of slavery for 5.

IBig whoop, get over it. You won't change me and millions of others so quit trying.

Forum List

Back