Dems, don't let other Dems bamboozle you, America IS a republic.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
We are a republic. We are not a democracy. We created our government with a pronounced awareness of the tyranny of a majority. Therefore we installed lots of checks and balances including:

the individual sovereignty of the states;
the imposition of different branches government so as to impede anything which a temporary majority might wish;
a court system charged with the power to review laws for Constitutional fidelity;
a Constitution which delineates individual rights of the people;
areas of limited authority for the federal government to even address;
Our Bill of Rights;
Our own say coming through representation instead of a direct vote on political matters;
etc., etc., etc.

Obviously, although we employ certain aspects of a democracy (like voting for our representatives and Senators) we also distance the people from a direct say by that type of representation by people who do have the direct vote. We don’t even directly vote for the President. That too is distanced via the Electoral College.

Regardless of the fantasy spun by liberal Democratics and its handmaiden media, it is clear that we are not a “democracy.” Nor should we tolerate the imposition of a democracy. We are a republic bounded by a Constitution.

We are a republic. We are not a democracy. We created our government with a pronounced awareness of the tyranny of a majority. Therefore we installed lots of checks and balances including:

the individual sovereignty of the states;
the imposition of different branches government so as to impede anything which a temporary majority might wish;
a court system charged with the power to review laws for Constitutional fidelity;
a Constitution which delineates individual rights of the people;
areas of limited authority for the federal government to even address;
Our Bill of Rights;
Our own say coming through representation instead of a direct vote on political matters;
etc., etc., etc.

Obviously, although we employ certain aspects of a democracy (like voting for our representatives and Senators) we also distance the people from a direct say by that type of representation by people who do have the direct vote. We don’t even directly vote for the President. That too is distanced via the Electoral College.

Regardless of the fantasy spun by liberal Democratics and its handmaiden media, it is clear that we are not a “democracy.” Nor should we tolerate the imposition of a democracy. We are a republic bounded by a Constitution.
Who said it wasn't? I haven't even seen that on this message board.

just more proof of what an ignorant moron you are,,
Go ahead. Who said it? Who failed junior high and high school civics. link us a quote and if somebody defended that rather than just say something in passing, I will make derogatory comments on their education also. By the same measure, if you can't find any, you should come back and say "Well, it's just what I heard". Sounds fair, eh?

Go ahead. Who said it? Who failed junior high and high school civics. link us a quote and if somebody defended that rather than just say something in passing, I will make derogatory comments on their education also. By the same measure, if you can't find any, you should come back and say "Well, it's just what I heard". Sounds fair, eh?
if you have seen the several people that constantly refer to us as a democracy I cant help you.,,

truth is I know youre lying and you know people say it

if you have seen the several people that constantly refer to us as a democracy I cant help you.,,

truth is I know youre lying and you know people say it
Simple solution. Use search and hunt it up, otherwise it is just blowhard BS.

We are a republic. We are not a democracy.

I would recommend you read this book, but I know you are too stupid to understand the big words.

democracy-in-america-book.jpg

Forum List

Back