Dems, don't let other Dems bamboozle you, America IS a republic.

you do know we dont believe your lies dont you,,

of course theres a chance youre a complete ignorant moron but I highly doubt it,,,
It's your deal. Show the card by posting like or everybody will think you full of sht.

We are a republic. We are not a democracy.
democracy-definition-2.jpg

A Republic is a subset of Democracy, tards.

All caught up now?

The ignorance on this forum is astounding.

No wonder Trump had no trouble bamboozling the idiots.

I posted proof, dipshit.

Read it.
no you posted a book with a persons opinion that had no relevance to the topic,,

I posted the legal definition that explained in detail why we are a constitutional republic and not a democracy,,

save it,,
I gave you the benefit of the doubt and called you a liar,,

are you saying youre just an ignorant moron??
No. Just saying, you aren't the type to put his money where his mouth is, just another sht slinger with nothing to back it up, as either too lazy, too stupid or just, you know you can't prove your point. Mind you I will join in pointing laughing at somebody that thinks and states it as a point of fact. You need to grow up.

How is it possible these tards grew up not knowing we are a democracy!?!?

No. Just saying, you aren't the type to put his money where his mouth is, just another sht slinger with nothing to back it up, as either too lazy, too stupid or just, you know you can't prove your point. Mind you I will join in pointing laughing at somebody that thinks and states it as a point of fact. You need to grow up.
dude if you havent seen the dozens if not hundreds of claims and arguments about the claim we are a democracy I cant help you,,,

and you can go suck a cock,,,

Forum List

Back