Dems admit they will lose seats in 22

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I don't like anyone from the left living in reality. They lie, and they love being lied to.

Lefties.....everything is fine.....in 2022 you will win ALL OF CONGRESS. Just stay at home and don't vote! You already won!

Vulnerable Democrat Rep. Tom Malinowski admitted during a recent virtual event that the Democrats may lose their slim House majority if his party does not get “shit done.”

He said, “All that stuff is real,” talking about the failing poll numbers Democrats have seen nationally, including the president. He added that “if the election were held right now, I don’t think we would win” but noted he is hopeful.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Hey, lefty posters.....this guy is a lying RACIST TRUMPTARD!!!! RIGHT?!!!

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

I know you guys hate when people tell the truth....

Seriously, I believe Democrats knew / know that after ramming such Un-Constitutional, Illegal edicts, rules, regs, and massive debt-adding legislation they will lose seats and lose power...knowing the GOP will never overturn it all and anything they do reverse the Democrats will just change back and go even further with their new round of Marxist march further to the left when they take back over.

For Conservatives, the GOP taking over the House and Senate is always like taking 1 step forward, only to take 2 steps back when the Democrats take back over.

Too early to say. Perhaps the vast majority will think that Sleepy Joe, Chuck and Nancy are doing a bang up job when they go to the polls next November.

Our liberal and never-trump friends are still pretty excited about them.

Seriously, I believe Democrats knew / know that after ramming such Un-Constitutional, Illegal edicts, rules, regs, and massive debt-adding legislation they will lose seats and lose power...knowing the GOP will never overturn it all and anything they do reverse the Democrats will just change back and go even further with their new round of Marxist march further to the left when they take back over.

For Conservatives, the GOP taking over the House and Senate is always like taking 1 step forward, only to take 2 steps back when the Democrats take back over.

Republicans in charge is like dying by a thousand paper cuts.
Dems in charge is like dying by a shotgun blast to the face.

Last edited:
Too early to say. Perhaps the vast majority will think that Sleepy Joe, Chuck and Nancy are doing a bang up job when they go to the polls next November.

Our liberal and never-trump friends are still pretty excited about them.

Are they TRULY though.....or are just lying like they always do.

At this time, I think Democrats lose the House and hang on to the Senate for the 2022 election.

I don't like anyone from the left living in reality. They lie, and they love being lied to.

Lefties.....everything is fine.....in 2022 you will win ALL OF CONGRESS. Just stay at home and don't vote! You already won!

Vulnerable Democrat Rep. Tom Malinowski admitted during a recent virtual event that the Democrats may lose their slim House majority if his party does not get “shit done.”

Lose with 1/6 footage running 24/7? :auiqs.jpg:

Who cares? The Rs won’t do anything different or better. The country is burning down,but you wingers are stuck on your partisan foolishness.

Yeah..WAY too early to be calling this one for Republicans. I mean it's not like they can do any better governing. They've proven that consistently over the last four decades. Not one successful policy implementation.
The distance between now and 2022 might be the distance from the Earth to the Moon. :)

Anything can happen.

At this time, I think Democrats lose the House and hang on to the Senate for the 2022 election.
I don't think so. I think the Rs win GA. They are ahead in NV. And Kelly in AZ isn't doing great.......Sinema is taking all of his oxygen.

I don't think so. I think the Rs win GA. They are ahead in NV. And Kelly in AZ isn't doing great.......Sinema is taking all of his oxygen.

The seats I can see flipping:

Mark Kelly (D) Arizona
Raphael Warnock (D) Georgia
Pat Toomey (R) Pennsylvania
Ron Johnson (R) Wisconsin

With Toomey retiring, I think that seat flips to blue. I think the other three are going to be favored to hold their seat but it’s going to be close.

In the end I think Democrats will hold onto the Senate.

Who cares? The Rs won’t do anything different or better. The country is burning down,but you wingers are stuck on your partisan foolishness.

The point of the article not who will govern better or worse.

It is about some Dems being realistic about public sentiment,

That would mean the Republicans could impeach Biden for removing the tags from his mattress and the Democrats in the Senate could vote not to remove him from office. Isn't that how the government is supposed to work now?

oh bull. There will never be an honest election in this country again thanks to democrats.

Pretty funny how "may lose" is translated into "will lose" to RWNJs

Of course if Dems get out and vote the way they did in 202 and 2018 that won't happen.

But it DOES point pout how important it is to pass these current infrastructure bills because we may not get another chance.

You KNOW Republicans pass only tax cuts and appoint conservative judges. That's ALL they do

Forum List

Back