Dems admit they will lose seats in 22

That would mean the Republicans could impeach Biden for removing the tags from his mattress and the Democrats in the Senate could vote not to remove him from office. Isn't that how the government is supposed to work now?

Go for it.

Joe Lunch Pail and his wife are real eager to bow under the crushing burden of Biden's multi trillion
dollar grab bag for leftist causes.

Why won't anyone believe it will cost us nothing?

Republicans will Gerrymander the House away from the Democrats….
Unless they screw it up

Joe Lunch Pail and his wife are real eager to bow under the crushing burden of Biden's multi trillion
dollar grab bag for leftist causes.

Why won't anyone believe it will cost us nothing?
REAL Infrastructure jobs

Republicans will Gerrymander the House away from the Democrats….
Unless they screw it up

In the states that they control the legislature, I'm sure the Republicans will draw the congressional lines to their advantage. Just like in the states the D's control do.

Ever see the 3rd Congressional District of Maryland on a map?

1633104441832.png

I don't like anyone from the left living in reality. They lie, and they love being lied to.

Lefties.....everything is fine.....in 2022 you will win ALL OF CONGRESS. Just stay at home and don't vote! You already won!

Vulnerable Democrat Rep. Tom Malinowski admitted during a recent virtual event that the Democrats may lose their slim House majority if his party does not get “shit done.”

We are vigilant....not taking anything for granted. But, you know....what with all the voter fraud, what's the use of Republicans voting. Might as well stay home.

I don't like anyone from the left living in reality. They lie, and they love being lied to.

Lefties.....everything is fine.....in 2022 you will win ALL OF CONGRESS. Just stay at home and don't vote! You already won!

Vulnerable Democrat Rep. Tom Malinowski admitted during a recent virtual event that the Democrats may lose their slim House majority if his party does not get “shit done.”

The party of the President almost always loses seats in a midterm.

Look at Trump. Look at Obama. Look at Bush. Look at Clinton.

It's just a thing that happens.

At this time, I think Democrats lose the House and hang on to the Senate for the 2022 election.

I don't think they keep either, but things can change. If the Republicans run a bunch of Trump sycophant "Biden stole the election" type loons that could certainly hinder their gains.

I don't think they keep either, but things can change. If the Republicans run a bunch of Trump sycophant "Biden stole the election" type loons that could certainly hinder their gains.
My feelings exactly

If Republicans run on immigration, security, budget…..they should win

If it continues Stop the Steal rhetoric, voters will turn on them

2022 Dems will run on

Trump influence on Republicans
Preserving Roe v Wade
Infrastructure
Healthcare
Voter rights

See how Republicans counter

It is not too early to call anything. History should tell you enough.

Even the God of left wing communist cucks…..Barry Obama lost a shit ton of Congressional Democrat seats in the 2010 Election.

The Dems will very likely lose both the House and the Senate next fall.

Biden and then Harris should both be impeached separately and then prosecuted for anything illegal they have ever done.

Forum List

Back